Unforgettable Meeting

Our Fate

Today weather looks really great to start my job like usual. I wake up at 6 AM in the morning just to get ready and makeup as stewardess.

 

Well, a stewardess like me must looks beautiful right, haha.

 

I get down to eat my breakfast that specially cooked by my beloved Eomma. Usually I will eat at home rather than eat at the airport because it is delicious but not really delicious as my Eomma cooked.

 

"Aerin-ah, do you want hot coffee or hot tea?"

 

"I want a hot coffee, Eomma." I reply to Eomma's question.

 

I sit on the chair face my beloved brother, Howon Oppa. He is reading a newspaper that be sent to our house every day in the morning.

 

"Oppa, why did you wake up so early? Usually you will wake up at 9AM." I take dak galbi and kimchi to be eat with rice.

 

"Hehe, I have an early schedule today." Howon Oppa said.

 

"Oh, I see. What time did your schedule done, Oppa?" Ask me again.

 

"Em, maybe at 3 PM. Why baby?" He fold the newspaper and put beside him.

 

"Aniya, Im just feel lazy to drive today. I thought your schedule will end late today that's whay I ask you, hee."

 

"Ohh...you want me to send and pickup you right?"

 

"Nae Oppa! Hehe."

 

"Haha, sorry dear. I can't. After the schedule I have to go to the dance practice with my members."

 

"It's okay Oppa. I umderstand that you are busy with your comeback soon."

 

"Shh! Don't speak louder. Other fans might hear you."

 

"Oppa! This our home. It is just our family."

 

"Haha. Yeah, i know but Eomma is my fans though."

 

Howon Oppa and I chuckle.

 

"What are you two laughing at? I hear some called me." Eomma put a cup of hot coffee at the table.

 

"Hahaha, It's nothing Eomma, we just talking about my schedule today." Say Howon Oppa.

 

"Okay! I have to go now. Love you Eomma!" Howon Oppa kiss Eomma's cheek and hug her.

 

"Nae, drive carefully okay." Eomma kiss Howon's Oppa cheek and hug him back.

 

Howon Oppa nod by what Eomma said then he release the hug. He come to me and kiss my cheek then hug me too.

 

"Do best in your work! Don't be a lazy girl, ara?" Howon Oppa say to me.

 

"Nae, arayo. Oppa too, do well in your job." I do the same to Howon Oppa just like Eomma do to him.

 

He just nod and release the hug.

 

After I finish eating my breakfast, I get up to kiss Eomma's cheek and hug her before Im going to work.

 

I start the engine then waving to Eomma. I drive carefully to my workplace, Incheon International airport.

___________________________________________

 

[IN SM PRIVATE AEROPLANE]

 

"Chanyeol-ah, wake up! We have arrive in Korea." Baekhyun try to wake up Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol slowly open and rub his eyes. He get up from the seat and walk to the arriving hall with other members.

 

"Why don't we buy some food for our breakfast? Im feeling so hungry right now." Say Chanyeol to s.

 

"Oh! ya! Im hungry too! Let's play Kai Bai Bo!" Suggest Chen.

 

They play Kai Bai Bo untill 13 round. Finally, the unlucky one is D.O, Kai and Sehun. They have to buy food for their members while the rest members will waiting in the car.

 

"Suho Hyung. I want to buy many foods for our breakfast." Say Sehun with a cute face.

 

As usually, Suho knows what Sehun's meant. He hand Sehun his credit card.

 

"Gamsahabnida Hyung! I love you!" Sehun say.

 

"Nae." Suho reply.

 

The tree unlucky boys are going to the restaurant that are in the airport to buy foods for their breakfast. The rest members are walking out from the airport to their car together.

 

"Where is Kai, Sehun and D.O?" Ask Manager Hyung to EXO members.

 

"They are buying foods for our breakfast." Say Suho.

 

"I thought we will go to a restaurant to eat together." Say Manager Hyung.

 

"Nevermind, we are really tired, you too right Hyung? So, we just eat in the car then." Xiumin explain to his Manager Hyung.

 

"Ah.. Nae."

 

They start singing in the car while waiting for Kai, Sehun and D.O to comeback. Chanyeol singing while looking out the window.

 

While they are singing together, suddenly Chanyeol rushly get out from the car run to the airport back. Everyone speechless by Chanyeol's action.

 

"Yah! Yah! CHANYEOL!!!" Manager Hyung shout Chanyeol's name but being ignored by him.

 

The members and Manager Hyung quickly get out from the car to get Chanyeol.

 

'Dush!!!!! Srettt!!!!!'

 

"Chanyeol!!!" I turn around and quickly get Chanyeol who are lying on the road with full of blood streaming down his head.

 

My eyes lay on Chanyeol's helpless body. He still alive but seem really weak in a great pain.

 

My legs become weak. My vision blurred and tears start streaming fastly down my face.

 

I pull Chanyeol's body closer to me. 

 

"Aerin-ah...finally, we meet..im sorry..."

 

He smile weakly when seeing me. He apologize faintly to me. His hand that full with blood still be able to rub tears on my cheek before fall down into my hand. He then close his eyes and unconscious.

 

I try to shout his name severely even he didn't move at all. Im stil hoping he,will open his eyes. I put my hand to his head to stop the blood from overflowing down his head.

 

The car that hit Chanyeol just drive away without take the responsibility on Chanyeol.

 

Many people gether at the incident place. They really worry when seeing the hit and run victim is popular idol from worlwide popular group, EXO's Chanyeol.

 

"Excuse me! Excuse me! Im his manager." Manager Hyung trying to get in between the peoples.

 

"Chanyeol-ah!" Baekhyun qickly get Chanyeol when seeing Chanyeol's helpless body that full with blood.

 

"Go away from Chanyeol! I don't like you! You are cause of Chanyeol end up like this!" Baekhyun shout angryly to me. He push me away from Chanyeol.

 

I get startled by  Baekhyun's action. Manager Hyung quickly lift Chanyeol and get him into the car. Manager Hyung drive fastly to nearer Hospital when all EXO members get into the car.

 

When I see Chanyeol's blood staining on my cheek and clothes that Im wearing, my legs become hard like a stone. I can't move at all.

 

All people that see me, quickly gether around me. They snap a pictures of me and asking me so many question. Some of them are angry and curse me because they heard what Baekhyun said to me earlier.

 

Suddenly someone hug me from behind. He grab my hand and ask me to get into a taxi.

"Aerin-ah, are you okay?" D.O ask me worryly.

 

"Chanyeol-ah..." That's my last word before I faint on D.O's shoulder.

 

"Aerin-ah! Aerin-ah! Wake up! Yah!!!" Shout D.O

 

"Ajusshi! Palli! Palli! Go to nearer hospital!" Say Kai to the taxi's driver.

 

"Nae, nae!" The taxi's driver reply.

___________________________________________

 

"Aerin-ah, are you awake?"

 

"D.O-ssi, where is Chanyeol? I have to see him now." I try to get up from the bed but D.O stop me.

 

"No, you have to rest. Don't force yourself." Said D.O

 

"But-"

 

"No but, but. Lay down back now."

 

I lay down back and suddenly my tears streaming down my face. I remember Chanyeol's condition earlier. It is still fresh in my mind.

 

Im feeling regret towards my action earlier. Im really really regret...really...

 

This will be an unforgettable meeting for me...