Pure Love

Our Fate

"Kai-ya, I want to meet Aerin." Chanyeol looks at Kai beside him.

 

"You have to tell Suho Hyung and Baekhyun Hyung not me. Do you want me to call them?" Say Kai that are sitting on a chair beside Chanyeol's bed while reading a book.

 

Chanyeol just nod to Kai. He look back out of the window. He looks to sky, he see Aerin smile. He looks to the tree, he see Aerin is sitting there. How would he doesn't want to meet Aerin.

 

Kai take his phone that he put on the table beside Chanyeol's bed. He start to dail Suho's number.

 

"Nae, Kai. Anything happend?" Suho ask first.

 

Kai get up from his seat and walk out from the room. He doesn't want Chanyeol hear what they are discuss about.

 

"Aniya. Its Chanyeol Hyung want to meet Aerin." Say Kai to Suho.

 

"Mwo? He doesn't recover fully, how can he meet Aerin."

 

"Just ask Aerin to come here."

 

"If Baekhyun find out later, Im sure he will mad though."

 

"Im begging you, Hyung. I just don't want Chanyeol's condition getting worse. I will make sure no fighting between them."

 

"Hm, araso, araso. I will call Aerin later. Lay Hyung and I will come to hospital right after our photoshoot finish."

 

"Okay, Thank you Hyung!"

 

"Nae. Take care of Chanyeol carefully, okay."

 

"Nae Hyung. Annyeonghasaeyo~"

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~"

 

Kai hang up the call. He then go back into the room. Chanyeol turn around and face Kai.

 

"How?" 

 

"He will call Aerin to come here." Kai reply to Chanyeol's question.

 

"Jinjja? That's great." Chanyeol smile to himself.

___________________________________________

 

[AT PHOTOSHOOT PLACE]

 

Suho dail Aerin's number. He get Aerin's number from Chanyeol's contact when he check Chanyeol's phone wether it is still can be use or not. He want to ask Aerin to meet Chanyeol at the hospital.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Aerin-ssi?" Suho greet.

 

"Nae, Annyeonghasaeyo~ Nugusaeyo?"

 

"Im Suho. Do you remember me?"

 

"Nae, nae. Of course I remember you. Why did you suddenly call me?"

 

"Ah... Mianhe to bother you. Chanyeol want to meet you at the hospital. Can you make it?"

 

"Chanyeol?..."

 

After all my photo had been place all over the internet, only now Chanyeol want to meet me? It has been one month, like seriously? 

 

Their fans even curse madly towards me. 

 

Their fans even meet me and ask me to stay away from EXO's members.

 

Their fans even threaten me and my family.

 

My parents and all my brothers nearly lost their job just because of this matter.

 

Their fans even tried to kill me!

 

But they didn't even take any action on their beloved fans.

 

My family even try to discuss with them about this matter but they ignore us like they never know us.

 

They just ignore it like nothing happend!

 

And now suddenly they remember me?

 

My family and I suffered a lot just because their fans misunderstanding about the incident. They all are so brave to call me just like that.

 

"Okay." I hang up the call.

 

I admit I can't control my anger but I feel guilty towards Chanyeol. Just because of my stupid action he had suffered in a great pain that I never feel before.

 

My family and I had fogiven them because I have done wrong to one of theor members. We think because of that they didn't want to meet us.

 

We understand them.

 

Luckily, I don't have any flight schedule today. I open my wardrobe to choose a dress. 

 

I quickly get ready and makeup a little bit. I don't want to look dull infront of Chanyeol.

 

Im wearing a simple dress that are in black and white strips. Flat shoe, easy for me to run away if anything bad happend. You know what I mean right? Heh.

 

After Im done, I get down to the kitchen. I put my favourite soup, tteokguk into a tupperware to give it to Chanyeol later.

___________________________________________

 

'Knock! Knock! knock!'

 

"Kai-ya, That must be Aerin! Quickly open the door." Say Chanyeol happily.

 

Kai walks to the door and open it. I slowly come into the room.

 

"Aerin-ah, don't make Chanyeol Hyung stress okay?" Kai whisper to me.

 

"Ah..nae." I nod to him.

 

Kai walk out from the room. He doesn't to bother Chanyeol and I talking. He sit on a chair infront of Chanyeol's room.

 

"Annyeong~ Aerin-ah." Chanyeol smile happily to me.

 

"Nae, Annyeonghasaeyo~ Chanyeol-ssi." I bow and smile to him back.

 

"Come sit here. Don't scared. I wouldn't eat you." Chanyeol chuckle by what he said.

 

I approach Chanyeol and sit on the chair that face Chanyeol. 

 

His smile still sweet like our first meet. His face looks pale but still happy just like usual. His body looks weak but he try to looks strong infront me.

 

He still will be a guy that I really adore. Whatever happend to him, his smile never lose from his face.

 

I remember one of his famous quote, 

"No matter how difficult something is, I will always be positive and smile like an idiot"-Park Chan Yeol.

 

I will keep that qoute in my head and remember it whenever I feel down or whatever something bad that will happend to me.

 

"Aerin-ah, why are you look at me like that? Is there something on my face?"

 

"Oh! Nothing, nothing. You look great." I smile to him.

 

"Haha, thank you! Actually I have something to ask you."

 

"What it is?" I focus to his next words.

 

"Before I tell you, can yo tell me what did you brought? It is a gun? To shoot me?" His hand point to the tupperware on my hold.

 

"Oh! This is for you! Special tteokguk made by me!" Say me happily. I hand the tupperware to him.

 

"Oh! Jinjja? Wah! Lucky me! Thank you, Aerin-ah. I will eat it later." He take the tupperware and put it on a table beside him.

 

"Okay, what did you want to tell me?" Ask me.

 

"Did you forgive all my wrong towards you?" Ask Chanyeol with a sad voice.

 

"Chanyeol-ssi, I can't not forgive people when Im had done wrong too. Actually, I have forgive you a long time ago but I just not ready to meet you after that."

 

Chanyeol smile widely.

 

"I had forgive your stupid action towards me too!" He say happily.

 

"Stupid action?" I chuckle.

 

"Aerin-ah... I had promise that I will marry you right." He takes my hands and hold it tightly.

 

I can't say anything. Looks like my mouth had been locked again. I just looks at his face focusly.

 

"Now, I will make it really happend." He smile sweetly to me.

 

I looks into his eyes. He seems so sincere by what he said to me earlier. I don't know wether I can trust him or not.

 

"Don't keep silent. You can trust me this time. Do you like it or not?"

 

"Yes, I like it." I reply to him without hesitate.

 

Yes, Im still love him.

 

Again, he smile widely to me. It is enough to make my heart beat faster than usual.

 

Suddenly ,someone open the door roughly. Hojung and Baekhyun quickly approach me.

 

'Pap!!!' One slap on my face.

 

Woah! I feel like Im eating spicy ramen right now. My face become red and it is so hurt. How dare you woman!

 

"How dare you meet Chanyeol after he throw you like a rubbish before?! Do you like him back?! He's mine!!!" Shout Hojung to me.

 

I doesn't feel like to reply her. I will can't control my own feelings even more if I reply her harsh words toward me.

 

"Yah! What are doing here?! Baekhyun-ah! What happend?!" Chanyeol ask angryly to Hojung and Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun just stay silent.

 

"Chanyeol Oppa! Why did you do this to me. I thought you love me but you ask this pathetic girl to meet you?!" Said Hojung agryly.

 

"Yah! I don't love you anymore! We had breakup! No more relationship between us!" Shout Chanyeol to Hojung.

 

Kai, Suho and Lay rushly come into the room. They shocked when see me with a red face while my hand is on my cheek.

 

Lay quickly help me get up and guide me walks out from the room. He ask me to sit infront of the room first.

 

Then he get back into the room and close the door.

 

Im wondering what drama will happend soon.

 

I smirk to myself.

 

"Baekhyun-ah! What's going on?!" Suho ask agryly to Baekhyun.

 

"I heard what you and Kai talking on the phone earlier. That's why I call Hojung to come here. Hojung is Chanyeol's girlfriend anyway."

 

"She's not my girlfriend anymore, Byun Baek Hyun!!!" Chanyeol shout madly.

 

Lay and Kai approach Chanyeol. They trying to calm him down because Chanyeol can't get stress, he's still weak.

 

Hojung shocked by what Chanyeol said. She approach Chanyeol and begging him to forgive her bad action earlier.

 

"Didn't you understand what he said? You are not his girlfriend anymore! Get out now!!!" Suho shout agryly.

 

Hojung really feel ashamed and extremely sad. She quickly get out from the room without turning back.

 

I approach the door to hear what they are talking about.

 

"Baekhyun-ah, I know you hate Aerin but what we can do if Chanyeol want to get back with Aerin. This is his life, we can't control it. I know you love him. We love him too. Just support what his decision is. Im wrong when make decision to make Chanyeol stay away from Aerin. We can't control his feeling."

 

Baekhyun trying to hold his tears. He just keep silent.

 

Chanyeol slowly get down from the bed and approach Baekhyun. He hug Baekhyun tightly with tears on his eyes.

 

"Baekhyun-ah. Im sorry for make you worry about me. Im sorry for make you became like this. Thank you for take care of me for all this time. Than you for loving me untill now. I love you, Byun Baek Hyun." Chanyeol say with tears.

 

Baekhyun can't hold his tears anymore when hear what Chanyeol said to him. He cry hardly on Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are best friend when they are still trainers. Baekhyun always sleep at Chanyeol's house whenever their practice end late at night. That's why they are easy to get along among all of EXO's members.

 

Chanyeol always want to protect Baekhyun because he feels like Baekhyun too small and need a protection from him. 

 

Baekhyun feels the same way like Chanyeol. He feels Chanyeol is always didn't take care of himself carefully. That's why Baekhyun always by his side to take care of him.