Hot Issue

Our Fate

"Oppa... This physiotheraphy always make me tired. I dont like it Oppa." Im complaining about the physiotheraphy at my Oppa.

 

"You are strong Aerin-ah, see you had done do it for a month already. Dont give up my dear." Say Minho Oppa.

 

"Hyung! what are you doing there? Palli come in." Shout Byunghun Oppa in the car.

 

Oh ya! Forgot to tell! Howon Oppa has go back to Korean a week ago because he will filming soon. So, my another two lovely brothers volunteer to take care of me in Japan. Yeay! I miss them so much!

 

"Oh! Didnt I push you? Haha, mianhe, mianhe." He doesnt realize that he stop and didnt push my wheel chair at all. 

I and my Minho Oppa chuckle.

 

Byunghun Oppa help to lift and put me into the car and Minho Oppa put my wheelchair in the bonet.

 

"Aerin-ah, another 2 months you will finish your fisiotheraphy. Yeay! I hope you will able to walk like usually soon. So, did you ever thought about going back to Korea after that?" Byunghun Oppa ask me a question that I never thin of it before.

 

"Em."

 

"Please come back to Korea Aerin-ah, Eomma and Appa really miss you baby. Actually they really want to come here but because of their bussines they really cant manage to come here, they really want to meet you, baby." Minho Oppa try to persuade me.

 

"I dont know Oppa.." 

 

I really want to stay here a little bit longer but after my brother mention about Eomma and Appa, I feel pity on them and of course I really miss them so much.

 

"Just forget about it baby. I never heard about them anymore." Say Byunghun Oppa.

 

I think its better for me to go back to Korea because there are my birth place. I really miss to eat bulgogi and buchimgae! Yummy!

_________________________________________________________________

 

[IN SM BUILDING]

 

"Why are you being weird lately?" Ask Hojung to Chanyeol.

 

"Im just being who Iam."

 

"No, you are different now or.. are you still thinking of that pity girl?" 

 

Chanyeol glance at Hojung with big eyes.

 

"She became like that because of me."

 

"So, now you have got your sense already? What are you going to do? Breakup with me? Get back to her?" 

 

Chanyeol just keep silent and look at the ground while his hand playing his guitar.

 

Ho jung getting angry when seeing Chanyeol doesnt say anything. She approach Chanyeol and look at him.

 

"From what I see now... you will leave me like you leave Aerin before. Its so cruel Chanyeol."

 

Chanyeol really shock and quickly stand up then..

 

'Pap!!!'

 

"Oh! Mwoya! Mwoya! Did he slap her?" baekhyun say to Chen.

 

"Ah! Molla! Im not with them."

 

"Ah.. Nae, nae. Mianheyo." Baekhyun apologise with wide smiley face.

 

Baekhyun and Chen sneakly heard what is Chanyeol and Hojung disscussing from outside of the practice room and they really shocked when hear a slap sound.

 

"Yah! Why did you slap me? I said something real! That really happend! The real you Park Chanyeol!" Shout Hojung infront of Chanyeol face.

 

"Get out!"

 

Hojung just stay still.

 

"I said get out!!!"

 

"You dont deserve any girl in this world Chanyeol!" That was last sentence that Hojung said before she walk to the door and Chanyeol startled by whe she said just now.

 

Hojung open the door, Baekhyun and chen quickly sit on a couch infront of the practice room. She glance at them before walk away.

 

Before Baekhyun and Chen get up from the couch, Chanyeol approach the door, they two quickly sit quietly and pretending to reading a newspaper.

 

Chanyeol stare at them and slowly approach Baekhyun. Baekhyun start to feel worry.

 

Chanyeol invert the newspaper that Baekhyun hold. Baekhyun lift up his head and look at Chanyeol's face. Chen sneakly see whats going on between them.

 

"I think you have bad eyesight, Baekhyun. Better have a check up with doctor soon." Say Chanyeol to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun doesnt say anything, he and Chen just look Chanyeol going out from the building. They know Chanyeol know that they sneakly heard what is Chanyeol dissussed with Hojung earlier.

 

Chen quickly take out his phone from his pocket and dial someone number.

 

"Who are you calling Chen?" Ask Baekhyun.

 

"D.O!" Chen answered it without hesisitate.

 

"Yah! Wae?!" Baekhyun try to take Chen's phone from his hand but fail.

 

"I want to tell D.O about this, he going to Japan for fanmeeting right then he must going to see Aerin too.So, this must be a hot issue to tell Aerin! Dont you think Im brilliant, Baekhyun-ah?" Chen calling D.O but fail, he trying again and again.

 

"Hm. Thats true, I agree! I agree!" Say Baekhyun to himself while his finger shakely pointed whereknown in the air.

 

"D.O yah! Annyeong!" Chen greet D.O

 

"Nae, Annyeong. I just get out from the dorm two hours ago, then now you call me. Whats the matter?"

 

"kekeke~ I have hot issue to tell you~" Chen say to D.O while Baekhyun sing a song tittle 'Hot Issue' by f(x) for the backgrund music.

 

"What is it? If this about you two then I dont want to know about it. Annyeong!"

 

"Ey! Wait! It is about Chanyeol and Hojung! What is the point if we tell about us."

 

"Chanyeol and Hojung? Okay. Tell me then."

 

"See, I know D.O surely want to know about it." Chen cooly say to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun just nod his head.

 

"Yah! Did you want to story or not?" D.O scold Chen.

 

"Ah.. Nae, nae. Just now Hojung came here and meet Chanyeol in his practice room but I see Hojung walk with a serious face like something is happend between them. Then, I and Baekhyun decided to sneakly heard what are they disscuss about. We heard Hojung scold at Chanyeol but he doesnt reply much. By what Hojung said, we think Chanyeol start to feel really bad about his action towards Aerin and want to leave Hojung just like he do to Aerin. Then, we heard 'pap!!!', we are really shock when know that Chanyeol slap Hojung's fac! He scold Hojung to get out from the room and Hojung said 'You dont deserve any girl in this world Chanyeol!' Wah! We feel really shock you know."

 

"Why did you guys sneakly heard other people disscussion? Its a bad behaviour, you know that?" D.O end the call.

 

"Eh? Whats going on with D.O?" Ask Baekhyun curiously.

 

"Relax. He used to be like that before. Thats mean is D.O is so mad about the news!" 

 

"Oh really? Hm.. I really want to know whats is going to happen soon!"

 

"Yeah, let's just wait together!"

 

Chen and Baekkhun look at each other and smirk happily.

 

"I feel just like to watch drama soon!" Say Baekhyun happily.

 

"Kekekekeke~" Chen chuckle.

 

[MEANWHILE IN AEROPLANE]

 

D.O is going to Japan for a fanmeeting for his movie, pure love. He decided to go visit Aerin before he get back to Korea. He already have an address and permission from her oldest brother.

 

"Why did Chanyeol being like that? Is he starting to like Aerin now? I have to investigate about this." Say D.O to himself. 

He sigh.

 

D.O rest his head on the head seat and slowly close his eyes. He still thinking about the issue, whether he should tell Aerin or not.