Just Friend Or What?

Our Fate

[IN EXO's DORM]

 

On the night, Chanyeol lying on his bed and fall into his thought. He throwback to the time that he arguement with Aerin's brothers. He rewind back what had Minho Hyung said earlier. He feels offended by Minho Hyung words but he realize there is some truth to what was said by Minho Hyung.

 

He promised to himself to settle this problem calmly.

 

He turn off the lamp beside his bed and close his eyes fall sleep.

_________________________________________________________________

 

On the morning, D.O feels guilty towards Aerin. He decided to visit Aerin at her house. He will slowly talk to Aerin.

 

D.O asked his manager to drive him to Aerin's house. At first, Manager Hyung did not want to send him but after D.O begging and begging again, he lose.

 

D.O get into the car. He stop at the nearby shop to buy something for Aerin. He knows Aerin really love to eat chocolate. 

 

When EXO gather includes Aerin, she will bought many chocolate and gave to all of us. At last, she is the one who finish it, haha. D.O really likes her childish behaviour.

 

When he arrive at Aerin's house, he see many cars in front of her house. D.O thought that all of his brother must be at home now.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" greet D.O

 

"Nae, Annyeonghasaeyo~ Oh! D.O-ssi?" Hongki Oppa greet back.

 

"Nae. Can I meet Aerin?"

 

"For what?"

 

"I want to talk to her."

 

"No, you cant."

 

D.O bow his head and feels so sad because he cant meet Aerin.

 

"Gwenchana, let he meet Aerin. Who knows maybe he can persuade Aerin." Interrupt Minho Oppa.

 

Minho Oppa approach D.O. He looks into D.O eyes.

 

"Aerin did not want to get out from her room and doesnt eat at all from yesterday. I can feels you are a good boys. I hope you can talk to her. She dont even want to talk to us. Im really sad to see her like that." Say Minho Oppa.

 

"Gwenchana Hyung, I will try to talk to Aerin." D.O reply.

 

Hongki Oppa show Aerin's room to D.O and he leave D.O there to give him space to talk to Aerin.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Aerin-ah~" D.O greet Aerin from outside of the door.

 

Aerin didnt reply at all.

 

[AERIN]

 

I Know its D.O, I dont want to meet Anyone at all right now but I feels pity on him. I try get up from my bed and sit on my wheelchair. I  approach the door. I open the door lock.

 

D.O shock after heared 'click' sound. He try to open the door and come in. He sit on my study chair and face me that sit on the bed while looking out to the sky.

 

"Aerin-ah, you did not happy Im come here to visit you?" Ask D.O to me.

 

"Im really thankful for you to visit me here but what is the reason?"

 

"I just feel to talk to you. Can right?"

 

"Nae."

 

"Aerin-ah, we have be friends for half of a month. I know you and you know me well. I hope we can exchange our story wether its sad or happy story. I hope you will calm after that even not much."

 

"You already know what happend, there is nothing to story anymore."

 

"But I really want to know what you feels."

 

"Wae?" Im face D.O

 

"Because Im worry about you. Im really cant see you like this. I need the old you. I need Aerin that is happy go lucky girl as always. I need Aerin that always smile to me. I want Aerin that is doesnt know what is word, 'sad' about. I really need her back."

 

My tears start to stream down my face when heared what was D.O said.

 

"I hope you were Chanyeol."

 

D.O shock by what I said. He feels a little bit offended but he understand my condition, he pretends to okay with it.

 

"Arayo. I know how you feel right now. I know you need him. I know you missed him. But he maybe need some times before meet you, he needs to control his feeling. You understand him right?" D.O try to calm me.

 

Im just stay silent. I know my fault because wrongly talked, D.O must be offended. I bow down my head and continue to crying even hard.

 

Suddenly, D.O approach and wipe my tears with his fingers. He hug me tightly. He my hair with his fingers. Again, he try to make me calm in his warm hug. 

 

I crying hard on his shoulder. I feel better after crying all out in D.O's lovely hug. He really understand what I feels. Im grateful to have a friend like him.

 

Before D.O went out from my room. I ask him for a help.

 

"D.O-ssi, can you do a favor for me?" I ask D.O with sympathy face.

 

He nod.

"But you have to smile first!" D.O say.

 

I smile at him and he smile back to me with his heart shapped smile.

 

Awww, its so cute. Em.

 

"Can you ask Chanyeol to meet me at our usually place?"

 

D.O bow his head and silent for a while. Then, he face me and smile.

 

"Nae, I will. But you have do a favor for me too." Say D.O

 

"What is it?"

 

"After this you just call me D.O Oppa, arassaeo?"

 

I chuckle. He just smile.

 

"I will follow what you said, D.O Oppa!"

 

He chuckle. I just smile.

 

"Good girl. Dont sad anymore okay." D.O say to me.

 

I nod.

 

We greet each other before going back home. I follow him to door, and wave at him with smile.

 

 

"Yah! You have smile now." Byunghun Oppa make me shock.

 

He sit on a couch and turn on the television.

 

"Aniya!" I say shyly to Byunghun Oppa and fastly going to my room.

 

Byunghun Oppa watch me going to my room and chuckle because of my childish behaviour. He relief when seeing me like that. He happy when Im happy. 

Thats my brother, hee.