Sleep Talking

Our Fate

"Aerin-ah.... Aerin-ah… Come back here..."

 

"Chanyeol Hyung, Aerin is not here. Open your eyes." Say Sehun.

 

"Yah, yah! Waeguraeyo?" Ask Baekhyun to Sehun. He sit beside Sehun.

 

"Chanyeol Hyung talking in his sleep."

 

"What did he said?"

 

"He called Aerin's name and he asked Aerin to come to him."

 

"Mwo?! He's still thinking of Aerin? Yah! It can't be like this!"

 

"Hm. I think we should discuss about Chanyeol Hyung condition with other members."

 

"Yeah, it is a good idea. Sehun-ah, ask them to come here."

 

"Im tired Hyung..." Sehun makes a cute face to Baekhyun.

 

"I don't care. I will take care of Chanyeol here."

 

"Ara, ara. I will call them." Sehun stand up lazyly from Chanyeol's bed and walk out from the room. He go to other members room to call them.

_________________________________________________________________

 

'knock! Knock! Knock!'

 

"Nae, Jakkamannyo."

 

"Suho Oppa! Im your fans!" Sehun hug Suho.

 

Suho shocked because suddenly someone said that he is his fans and hug him but then Suho realize that is Sehun. Suho chuckle at Sehun action.

 

"Yah, You make me shocked! I thought you are real fans."

 

Sehun release his hug. Then he chuckle.

 

"Im really your real fans!" Say Sehun.

 

"Haha, you are so cute Sehunnie." Say Suho.

 

"Eh? Why did you come here?" Ask Suho to Sehun.

 

"Before that, you don't want to ask me to come in first?" Sehun make a sad face.

 

"Oh! Mianhe! Mianhe! Come on Sehunnie."

 

Sehun smile widely. He come into the room and go towards D.O. He sit beside D.O, meanwhile Suho sit beside Kai.

 

"So, go back to my question. Why did you come here?" Ask Suho to Sehun.

 

"Oh! Baekhyun Hyung ask me to call all Hyung to our room." Sehun concentrate to the drama on the televisiom that attract his attention.

 

"Waeyo? Did something happend to Chanyeol?" D.O ask then he look at Sehun.

 

Sehun didn't answer D.O question because he's really into the drama.

 

"Yah! Im talking to you." D.O scold Sehun.

 

"Ah! Nae, nae! Waeyo? Did you say something?" Say Sehun to D.O

 

Everyone look at Sehun with a mad face.

 

"Im asking... Did something happend to Chanyeol?"

 

"Oh... Chanyeol talking in his sleep." Sehun get back into the drama.

 

"Sehunnie...can you tell us clearly? Tell us when Im still talking nice to you..." D.O warning Sehun.

 

Kai turn off the television.

 

"Oh! Poor Sung-" Sehun stop what he say.

 

He get scared when all his hyung make an annoying face to him.

 

"Mianhe Hyung... I will tell you clearly now. Chanyeol Hyung called Aerin's name and he ask her to come to him in his sleep. That's why Baekhyun want to discuss with all of us."

 

"Okay, do't waste time. Let's go to your room Sehunnie." Say Suho.

 

Sehun, Suho, Kai and D.O stand up. They walk out from the room and straight away to Sehun's room.

 

While walking, Kai suddenly remember something.

 

"Ah! Sehun-ah! You have to call Chen Hyung, Xiumin Hyung and Lay Hyung  too right?" Ask Kai to Sehun.

 

"Omo! I forgot about it!"

 

"Nevermind Sehunnie. You can just call them by phone." suggest Suho to Sehun.

 

"Yes! Great idea Hyung!"

 

They have arrive at Sehun's, Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's room. Baekhyun open the room and ask them to come in.

 

"Where is Lay Hyung, Xiumin Hyung and Chen?" Ask Baekhyun to Sehun.

 

"I will call them by phone now."

 

"Ah...Nae."

 

"Baekhyun-ah, is Chanyeol talking in his sleep again?" Suho ask.

 

"Wait Hyung. We have to wait for remaining members." 

 

"Ah... Ara, ara."

 

While they are waiting for the remaining members, they chatting and watching television together.

_________________________________________________________________

 

'Knock! Knock! Knock!'

 

"Oh! That must be them!" Baekhyun quickly open the door.

 

"Yah! Wae? Wae? Are Chanyeol okay?" Chen ask Baekhyun straight away after Baekhyun open the door.

 

"Aish! Can't you be patient? Come in first."

 

Chen, Xiumin and Lay come into the room and sit on the couch at the living room.

 

"Chanyeol talking in his sleep earlier. He called Aerin's name and ask her to come to him. It has been 3 days since he been like that, Im worry if he still thinking of Aerin, his condition will become worse." Baekhyun explain to s.

 

"I think we should do something." Said Lay Hyung.

 

"I have an idea! We always tell Chanyeol to sleep and rest right? What if we ask him to join us to do some outdoor activity tomorrow?" Suggest Xiumin.

 

"Hm. It is a good idea Xiumin Hyung. Maybe with do the activity, Chanyeol can slowly forget Aerin right?" Chen agree with Xiumin suggestion.

 

"But will his fever get worse if he do an activity outdoor?" Ask Baekhyun.

 

"I think it's okay if the weather is not very hot, anyway his fever will slowly recover if he sweat more though." Say Kai.

 

"So, do you all agree with Xiumin suggestion?" Ask Suho.

 

"Nae, we agree!" They say together.

 

After discussion, they go back to their own room. Tomorrow is their first trip in London. Their Manager had make their holiday more longer than usual schedule because of Chanyeol's condition.