Complicated

Our Fate

[IN SM ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING]

 

"I want to marry her."

 

"Nugu? The vvip girl?" Manager of EXO shock by Chanyeol said.

 

"Nae."

 

"Wae? Give me a good reason."

 

"Because its my responsibility to take care of her untill she full recovery."

 

"But it is not your fault, it just an accident. Im sure she will understand it."

 

"Gwenchana, I have made my own decision."

 

"Chanyeol-ssi, marriage is not a game. Think of your fans first. I dont care even she want to brought this case to court, we can pay the fine as long as you dont marry her."

 

"Why I cant marry her? This my life, I can marry anyone that I want." Chanyeol deny it.

 

"Yes, I know but you have to know each other first. When you know her very well and it suit with you, you can marry her. I just dont want your fans start rioting. It is bad for you, for EXO and for the girl. I will give you time to think carefully about it."

 

Chanyeol didnt reply what his Manager said, he just went out from the meeting room.

 

_________________________________________________________________

I look out to the sky, I bet it will raining soon. After the incident, I dont feel wanna go anywhere, I just want to lying on a bed and look out to the sky.

 

'Knock knock knock'

"Come in."

 

I see 9 men stand in front of me. What they are doing here? I have forgive them. They doesnt have to see me again. 

 

They started to greet me as usual.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" They say simultanously.

 

"Nae, Annyeonghasaeyo." I reply back.

 

"Aerin-ssi, how you feel now?" Suho ask.

 

"I... I feel better now." Even I fell wan to give up on my life, I try to smile and hide my sadness in front of them. I just dont want they feel wrong but... For now I just dont want to meet them but they all have came visit me, i cant do anything, just pretend that Im okay.

 

"Thats great! Im happy for you!" Baekhyun cheer me up.

 

Im just smile to them.

 

Oh wait! Did I just said 9 men? Im just realize that Chanyeol is not here with us. Im bet he doesnt want to see me yet. So, only 8 men of EXO came here to this hospital to visit me.

 

"Em. Where is Chanyeol-ssi?"

Everyone of them look each other like something has happend.

 

"Aerin-ssi! Lets go to the park, we can take fresh air together. Your mother tell me that you dont want to go out, it is not good for you body. So now, lets go!" 

D.O change the main topic. I know they trying to avoid the question. Okay now, Im wondering what happend to my beloved bias.

 

Sehun lift me from my bed and put me on a wheelchair. Then, Lay push my wheelchair and we are on our way to the hospital park. 

 

When we out from the room, I see someone with all black sit on the chair beside my room. He is holding a newspaper but I can see clearly his eyes trying to sneak peek at us.

 

Is he Chanyeol. If he is, I thought he is pretend like reading newspaper and trying to sneak peek at me, he doesn want to see me because he feel guilty to me? Is that right? Nah, I dont know. I will ask him if Im meet him later.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Its been a while since I breath with fresh air like this. Oh ya, for your information, I have Stayed here for 3 weeks and it is my very first time go out since I been admitted.

 

"Aerin-ssi, can I ask you something?" 

I look at Chen with a weird face.

 

"You dont have to ask my permission, just ask me." I smile at him.

 

Averyone look at Chen and waiting for the question that will come out from his mouth.

 

"Who is your ultimate bias in EXO?" Everyone sigh at Chen's question.

 

"I thought it is an important things." Xiumin say.

 

"Yeah I thought too." All agree with Xiumin.

 

Im just chuckle, they are just like a kids. Chen smile wide at them.

 

"Okay, okay, I will answer it. My ultimate bias in EXO is Chanyeol-ssi." Everyone shock like they are seeing a monster when I answer Chen's questions.

 

"Why do you like him?"

 

"Because... I really like rapper positon, 2 of my brother is main rapper in their group. They always teach me how to be a good rapper and I start rap untill now. Second, because of his style, actually I like hip hop style and he is Became inspiration in hip hop style. Third, is because his taste in music and other more reason. This is just the main reason."

All of them look amazed when Im answer it.

 

We talk untill late evening, Suho realize it and we go back to my room. I thank to them for visit me today. They hug me and give me some encouragement word to survive in my life before they going back home.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

[IN EXO's DORM]

 

"Oh, I though you are not back yet." Sehun say to Chanyeol.

 

"Im bored, so im going back home earlier."

Sehun just nod.

 

"Why didnt you meet Aerin?" D.O ask Chanyeol seriously.

 

"Im not ready yet to meet her." He answer D.O question and straight away to his room.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

[IN SM ENTERTAIMENT BUILDING]

 

"Where is Chanyeol?"

 

"Oh, Manager Hyung! We also dont know where he go. Waeyo?" Lay answer and ask back his manager.

 

"I think you all need to know this."

 

"Yes of course, we are part of his family too."

 

Manager hHung sigh.

 

"Chanyeol want to get married." Manager hyung say.

 

"Mwo?! Is it true Manager Hyung?! Who is the lucky girl?!" They really shock when hear about it.

 

"Aerin-ssi. He felt guilty towards Aerin-ssi. He said it is his responsibility to take care of her but Im worry if your fans will behave badly and doing something ridiculous to all of you and Aerin-ssi." Manager Hyung expain it clearly.

 

"I thought the same too." Kai say.

 

"We have to discuss this matter with Chanyeol. This is very serious matter." D.O say with serious face.

 

Everyone agree with D.O

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

IM SORRY, I REALLY DONT KNOW THEIR MANAGER'S NAME, SO IM JUST USED MANAGER HYUNG. IT IS OKAY RIGHT?

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY FANFIC ;)