Wedding Day

Our Fate

Today will be a greatest memory ever in my life. Having such a beautiful wedding with my beloved one is the most amazing things that happend in this life.

 

With a black suits that choose by my one and only girl back then. I wear it proudly. The wedding dress that I choose for her, I hang it in the beautiful white wardrobe with red flower all over it.

 

Waiting... waiting for my gorgeous girl to wear the beautiful dress for our big day.

 

I take the wedding dress and a small box then walk out from the makeup room. All the preparation for the wedding are done. The theme of our wedding are 'The Pure White of Love'.

 

All food for the guest that I choose based on my girl's favourite foods. She really likes Bulgogi, Spicy Kimchi, Rice Cake and fried Chicken. White is also my girl's most favourite colour. She really hope the white colour will be a theme for her wedding. So, today I make it all happend in reality.

 

All the things in the hall are white pure as our love. Also I had told the guest to wear a white dress and suits as our theme wedding.

 

'PARK CHAN YEOL & LEE AE-RIN'

Only seeing our name, my heart already full of beautiful flower blossom. The joy and happiness that I feel today can't be compare with any days that had happend in my life.

 

After see all the amazing preparation, I straight away to the park at the back of the hotel. 

 

I hanging the wedding dress on the one of the big tree branch. I sit on a chair that is under the big tree, beside the wedding dress and face the piano.

 

I put my fingers on the piano and look up to the blue sky.

 

"Aerin-ah, I will play our favourite song special for you today. Hope you will hear it, my princess." I smile and look at the piano and starting playing 'River Flows In You'.

 

I ended the song with a sigh.

 

"If you were here..." I talking to myself.

 

I take the small box that I brought earlier and open it. Two silver rings located beautifully in the box. I never open the box after I bought it with Aerin long time ago.

 

I take one of the ring and put it on my ring finger and another one, I put it on my little finger.

 

I put my hand up to the sky. I look up to the sky. I see Aerin's smile face in the sky. The beautiful smile that I never forget. The natural beauty face that always in my mind. She is so amazing girl but I never realized it before. I always find the perfection in physically. I never saw the perfection in someone heart.

 

"I have promised to marry you. Today is the big day for us."

 

"But...you are not with me, dear. Im feeling regret for the rest of my life."

 

"Because of me, we are not be able to build our married life together." My tears streaming down my face slowly. 

 

I look down to the grass. I rub my tears with my hand then I look on our wedding rings and smile.

 

"Dear, I have prepared all the things for our wedding. Your favourite colour is our theme for the wedding. Your favourite food is our dishes for guest and me..." Again, my tears fall.

 

"I wish you were here, Aerin-ah..." My tears fastly streaming down my face.

 

"I miss you..."

 

"Why did you leave me alone..."

 

"I really need you..."

 

"I wish to make you a happier girl ever after we married but this is just a wish and it is will not going to happen."

 

"I really love you with full of my heart..." My tears even more streaming down my face.

 

Every minutes, Aerin's face, Aerin's voice always in my eyes and be heard in my ears. How can I ever forget her. How can she dissapeard from my mind.

 

I try to find my strength in myself. I stand up and rub my tears.

 

"YOU ALWAYS BE MY LOVE, LEE AE RIN!!!" I shouted will all my strength.

 

I take the wedding dress and the ring box then get into the hotel hall. Many guest had arrived.

 

I still have a sense, Im not crazy yet to married a dead body. Im just make this wedding day to proof my love to her.

 

I see all the guest happily eating and talking together. They really happy with wife, husband, mother, father, son, daughter and friends like happy family that I really wish to have with Aerin.

 

"I wish you were beside me, hold my hands to give me strength and continue this life..."  I close my eyes to endure my tears from fall.

 

"Chanyeollie, don't cry. We are here for you." Someone tap my shoulder lightly.

 

"Oh! Baekhyunnie. Oh all here too?" Ask me to them.

 

"Of course we are here, we are one right." Say Suho.

 

"Don't think too much, Chanyeol Hyung. Im sure Aerin noona will feel guilty if you sad like this." Kai say to me.

 

"Today will be your day, Chanyeol. So, enjoy it. Don't be sad anymore." Say Lay.

 

I smile to them.

 

"Thank you all for coming even we have tight schedule. Im really thankful to have you all. But we missed someone, D.O-ssi. I want to celebrate this day with ot9. Can we?" I say to them.

 

"Sure, why not. We will meet D.O after this." Xiumin answer to my question.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" Someone suddenly greet us from behind.

 

"Hojung noona? Annyeonghasaeyo." Sehun greet back.

 

"Nae, can I talk to Chanyeol for a minutes?" Ask Hojung.

 

"Sure. Chanyeol, we will eat first okay." Say Chen to me.

 

Im just nod to them. They walk to the VIP table and start to take food and eat.

 

"Chanyeol Oppa, Im really sorry about my bad attitude before. I really regret about it. I know my apologize can't change anything, can't bring Aerin's back but I know this all happend because of my fault too. Im really sorry to Aerin, because of me, you leave her just like that. Im sorry because I had destroy you happy couple life before. Im really sorry, Chanyeol Oppa."

 

"Gwenchana, Hojung-ah. I had already forgive you. Even Aerin not here with us, Im sure she had already forgive you too. Don't think about the past, think about future." I smile to her.

 

"Thank you Chanyeol Oppa. Aerin looks really beautiful in that photo."

 

I looks to the photo that Hojung said. I smile widely when seeing Aerin's sweet smile face in the photo.

 

"Yeah, that is the first photo of her that I secretly captured. She is so natural."

 

Hojung look at me.

 

"I can feel Aerin happily satisfy when saw you happy and smile like before. She must be so thankful to have a man like you. Remember, she always with you when you need her, just feel her."

 

"Yeah, I can feel her now." I close my eyes.

___________________________________________

 

[AT THE PRISON]

 

"Chanyeol, you go in first. We will wait here." Suho tap my shoulder.

 

I nod to him. I walk to the room to meet D.O. I sit on the chair infront of him.

 

I smile to him but he just ignore me. He is in his own world like always.

 

"Annyeong, D.O-ssi.How are you today?" I ask him.

 

"Great." D.O answer me.

 

"That's good! You know 3 things make me very thankful today."

 

D.O lift his head and look at me. He doesn't reply anything and just wait for my answer.

 

I look into his eyes and smile to him.

 

"One, because your medical checkup showed that you are healthy and don't have any kinds of mental brokedown."

 

"Two, because Aerin's family agree to reduce your punishment."

 

"Three...I had fullfil my promised to Aerin. I had make a beautiful wedding day only for her." My tears fall down slowly.

 

D.O look at my with a sympathy face.

 

"Im sorry. I don't know why I being like that. I don't know why I killed her." D.O  bow down his head. I can see he is rub his tears.

 

"Don't cry. I know you don't realize what are you doing. I know Aerin will not accuse you."

 

"Im supposed to support my best friend wedding today but..."

 

"D.O-ya, it's okay. Don't think about it anymore. we have to accept our fate."

 

"D.O-ya!!! You can come out today!" Suho suddenly come into this room and shout to us with joyful.

 

"From the jail?" Ask D.O to Suho.

 

"Yes!" D.O and I stunned by what Suho said.

 

"I thought they just reduce my punishment." D.O still doesn't believe it. He still confuse wether to trust the news or not.

 

"Yeah! But just now the police tell us that Aerin's family had drop the charges against you!" Suho tell us happily.

 

"Congratulations D.O-ssi! We can be a happy family again!" I say with a wide smile.

 

"But this is the right punishment to me after what I had done." Say D.O regretly.

 

"D.O-ya, don't feel like that. We can make a better life after this. Aerin must be happy to see you happy life like before." I give a strength to D.O

 

D.O just smile satisfy to us.