Unrequited love

Our Fate

In the dark of a lonely midnight, D.O fall into his thought. He suddenly remembering about a girl that he love so much. At last the same girl who broke his heart.

 

"Because I love him! I don't want to lose him!!!"

 

"Ahhhh!!!" D.O's hand smash the mirror with full of force.

 

His hand start bleeding but still he ignore and continue smashing the mirror. His blood slowly dripping on the floor.

 

His heart feel more hurt than his injured hand. He take a deep breath and lay his body on the bed. The blood from his hand flowing all over his bed.

 

D.O get up from his bed. His hand start to feel hurt and hurt same as his heart. He walk into the washroom and wash his hand carefully.

 

Then he take the emergency box and wrap his hand. He lay back on his bed and slowly close his eyes.

 

"I have to do something."

 

"Kill Chanyeol?"

 

"No, I can't. He's too nice to me."

 

"But I can't bear to watch Chanyeol and Aerin love story anymore."

 

"I hate it!!! I hate this feeling!"

 

"AHHHH!!!"

 

D.O talking and shouting to himself. He is planning something to Chanyeol and Aerin because of them his life miserable. 

 

He really can't accept the girl that he love are loving someone else that are his own members. He really can't live with this kind of life.

 

He has to sacrifice his career. He has to sacrifice his fans love. He has to sacrifice his family dignity. He has to sacrifice his life. Just for make his heart can be in peace, forever.

 

He had determined to revenge on his broken heart eventhough he know he will lose all things that he have now. He more scary to know that someone can change than his own leath.

 

D.O suddenly quickly get up from his bed and take his phone. He dail someone number. He put his phone to his small ear.

 

"Annyeong Aerin-ah!" D.O greet happily.

 

Suddenly D.O become more cheerful and happy toards his lover girl than earlier.

 

"Oh! Kyungsoo Oppa! It's been a long time when your last call. What's up?"

 

Yes, he admit. He really miss Aerin's voice. He really miss when she call him like that with a sweet voice. He miss to talk with her. He miss to meet her. He miss all about Lee Ae Rin.

 

"Sorry about that, Im had been busy lately. I miss you. Can we meet?"

 

"It's okay, I have brothers that is idol too, so I understand you. Sure! When can we meet?"

 

D.O notice she doesn't reply 'I miss you' that he say to her. Once again, it's broke his heart. He starting to feels like his love are unrequited love.

 

"Tomorrow at 9 AM. I will text you the address later."

 

"Gladly tomorrow is my holiday time. I will be there tomorrow! Annyeonghasaeyo, Kyungsoo Oppa~" 

 

"That's good! Nae, Annyeonghasaeyo~" D.O hang up the call.

 

He text the address to Aerin right away after they finish talking on the phone. Just talking to Aerin earlier make he feel more sad and mad.

 

He lay on his bed. He try to close his eyes but only tears that come out from his eyes. The tears that full of anger. The tears that full of sad. The tears that sincere for the girl that he love very much.

 

"Mianhe..." He mumble alone.