The Beginning Of A new Life

Our Fate

All of my family gather at living room to spend our time with family.

 

"Aerin-ah, What did you disscussed earlier with Chanyeol? Seem like serious matter." Eomma ask me, Im just silent like a rock.

 

Seeing me like this, Eomma say...

"Its okay if you dont want to tell us now."

 

"Em. Chanyeol propose me. He want me to be his future wife, Eomma.. Eotokkhae..." Say me sadly.

 

"Mwo?!" All of my brother were shocked.

 

"Aerin-ah, whats your answer?" Eomma ask me again.

 

"I dont know Eomma. I want to disscuss with you all first."

 

"We have to disscuss now. This is serious matter." Howon Oppa interrupt.

 

"Eomma... Appa... Oppa... Do I have to accept it?" Ask me to them.

 

"Aerin-ah, Im sure there is a reason why he want to marry you. I bet because he felt guilty towards you." Say Howon Oppa.

 

"Yeah, you are right Howon Oppa. He said he want to marry me because he want to take care of me untill I fully recover."

 

"You dont have to accept it. You two are no in love right, Im scared your marriage will not stay long." Minho Oppa say.

 

"I dont believe it, my only younger sister want to get marry first before me, wahhh." Say Byunghun Oppa.

 

"Aish!" Eomma hit softly Byunghun Oppa's thight. Byunghun Oppa smile shyly.

 

"Aerin-ah, Appa really dont know what to say but if you thinks you are comfortable when you with him and you thinks he's the on for you, just accept his propose."

 

"Yeobo... She is still young. How can I let my only daughter marry a guy that he just met. I dont want she get hurt." Eomma disagree with Appa opinion.

 

"I agree with Appa. I thinks we should let them know each other first for 1 month right?" Hongki Oppa support Appa said.

 

"If you all think like that. I have no objection. Aerin-ah, you have to know him well first okay. Then, you have to decide it wether you want to accept him or not." Eomma give me some advice.

 

"Nae Eomma, thank you all. I will decide it later."

 

"Dont worry Aerin, if anything happend just tell me, I know his number and where he live. I know what to do if he hurt you." Say Howon Oppa. He smile at me.

 

"Aerin-ah, dont sad okay. We are here for you." Byunghun smile at me. Everyone nod by what Byunghun Oppa say.

 

Im really touched by what they say. They always support me. I cant describe how much I love them. I hug all of them.

 

They are all agree with what decision Appa and Hongki Oppa say. Now, its all up to me wether I want to marry him or not later.

 

I will find all about Chanyeol including his secret if I can, hee. From today, I decide to be happy girl as before, I dont want to be sad anymore. I have to face all of this because it is my fate.

_________________________________________________________________

 

Someone knock my door.

 

"Come in."

 

Howon Oppa come in. He sit beside beside me on my bed and face me.

 

"Aerin-ah, can I talk about you and Chanyeol?"

 

"Nae."

 

"I know Chanyeol, he is a nice and very polite guy. He respect everyone that is his senior. I really like him. He is so talented, he can play guitar, bass, piano, drum, sing, rap, know how to treat kids and know how to cook. Simple word, he is a perfect guy that I never seen. He will treat you well, I trust Chanyeol."

 

Why he compliment Chanyeol so much? What is actually my brother trying to said? I really didnt get the point -_- 

 

"Okay..." I reply to him.

 

"I know you didnt get the points." Howon Oppa chuckle.

 

I smile shyly to him.

 

"My points is... Even Chanyeol is a perfect guy, he is human too, he had ever make a mistakes. So, I want you to watch out from him. I dont want to see you hurt anymore. I really love you my sister." Howon Oppa's advice really means to me. Im so grateful to have a brother like him.

 

"Gamsahabnida Oppa. Your advice so meaningful to me." I hug him tightly. Slowly my tears begin to fall.

 

Thanks my beloved family. Muahhh!!! Love you all! Hee.

_________________________________________________________________

 

[IN EXO's DORM]

 

"Baekhyun-ah! Come here palli!" Chanyeol shout Baekhyun name.

 

"Nae, waeyo?"

 

"I want to buy something for Aerin. Can you give me some opinion what is the best present."

 

"Ahhh, ara, ara. Since a long time ago, I have know something that is the best among the best present." Baekhyun say confidently.

 

"What it is?" Chanyeol ask curiously.

 

"Eyeliner! Eyeliner! Eyeliner!" He take all of his eyeliner and throw it around Chanyeol.

 

"Aish! We are having a party right now Baekhyun-ah. You just like a kids. I know you will said eyeliner. By the way, I never saw Aerin wear it. I dont think she like it." Chanyeol disagree with Baekhyun opinion.

 

Baekhyun sit beside Chanyeol and face him.

"We dont know if we dont try first right" Add Baekhyun.

 

"Hm. I will think of it. Baekhyun-ah, Lets go shopping tomorrow!" Chanyeol invite Baekhyun to follow him shopping.

 

"Sure, I will go!" Baekhyun agree.

 

"Then you must take all of this eyeliners by youself, Annyeong" Chanyeol fastly went out from his room.

 

"Yahhh!! Chanyeol-ah! Please help me take this, there are so many eyeliner." Baekhyun shout sadly to Chanyeol.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O go shopping after finish their shooting. Chanyeol want to choose a special present for his future wife thats why he invite D.O and Baekhyun to choose the best present.

 

Half of the shops that are in the mall already discovered by the three guys but they still dont find a suit present for Aerin. Chanyeol such a Choosy man. He only want the best of the best present for Aerin. How sweet he is.

 

"Chanyeol-ssi, Im tired you know. Why are you too choosy. I think Aerin will accept everything that you give because she like you." Say Baekhyun.

 

"Yah! What did you said!" D.O scold Baekhyun because he tell Chanyeol that Aerin likes Chanyeol. Aerin have told them to keep it secret.

 

"Oops!" Baekhyun hit his mouth with his hand.

 

"Mwoya?! What did you said just now?" Chanyeol ask seriously.

 

"Aniya, he just wrongly talk. Just ignore it." D.O explain it to Chanyeol. D.O forced to lie because he had promised to Aerin.

 

"Jinjja? You are not lying right?" Eventhough Chanyeol didnt believe what D.O said, he just prentend he believe it.

 

"Nae, nae. D.O right. Im sorry Chanyeol-ssi" Baekhyun apologize to Chanyeol.

 

"Gwenchana." Chanyeol reply.

 

"Oh! That shop! Palli khaja!" Baekhyun so excited when he see his favourite shop. He pull Chanyeol's right hand and D.O's left hand, he straight away go into the shop.

 

"Are you sure you want me to buy this for her?" Chanyeol ask Baekhyun.

 

"Yes, Im sure, I really want to see she wear it. She must be so beautiful. Trust me!" Say Baekhyun.

 

"I agree with Baekhyun. Why dont you try." D.O support Baekhyun opinion.

 

"Okay, okay, I will try it. You two have to pay the compensation if this didnt success." Chanyeol threatened D.O and Baekhyun.

 

"Arayo~" reply Baekhyun. D.O just nod.

 

Finally, Chanyeol have found the suit present for Aerin that is choose by Baekhyun and supported by D.O. He hope Aerin will like this present.