Chapter 3

Kyungsoo, I will kiss the Giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From Baekhyun:

Ok

 

Kyungsoo sighed in relief. He really didn’t expect from Baekhyun to agree without even asking for the reason.

It was 7 p.m., two hours before Kai’s party begins and this dark haired boy still couldn’t decide what to wear. His bedroom was in completely mess, every corner of the room was covered with clothes, even on the door knob was hanging plain black jersey.

“This is sooo hard!!!!!” Kyungsoo was furious, he never expected that picking outfit for his crush’s party will be so hard.

“I can’t do this, I really can’t!” the tiny boy has thrown himself on his bed which was covered with more clothes. He didn’t manage to pick some outfit for Kai’s party but he succeeded in completely destroying his bedroom.

“Aghhh I’m going to…” his sentence was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. “This must be Panda!” Kyungsoo exclaimed while getting up from his bed and handing towards front door. And indeed, Kyungsoo was right. On his front door was standing Tao in his best outfit.

“Woah, woah Panda, I thought that the point of going on Jongin’s party is that I look nice, not you!” black haired boy nored and crossed his arms on his chest.

“Don’t worry Soo, when I finish with you, you will look like the most beautiful person that that Kai of yours has ever seen in his entire life!” Kyungsoo’s friend said and started making his way deeper in the house, to be more specific, Kyungsoo’s bedroom.

“When you finish with me? I don’t understand!” Kyungsoo was following Tao like a lost puppy around the house.

“Just wait and you will find out.” Tao said while opening the door of his friend’s bedroom and he was in completely shock when he had seen the state of Kyungsoo’s bedroom.

“Kyungsoo, tell me that I have missed the room. Is this really your bedroom?” the black haired boy couldn’t believe his eyes. His best friend, Kyungsoo, the cleanest person among his friends, has the messiest room that he has ever seen in his entire life!

“I was just trying to find the right outfit!” Kyungsoo said in his defense.

“And did you found it?” Tao asked while carefully stepping into the room and trying to avoid the clothes on the floor.

“Well…. no…. “Kyungsoo pouted, “I have destroyed my room and didn’t pick out anything.” Kyungsoo sat at his bed and just stared in the mess that he had done.

“Don’t worry Soo, I think that it’s even better this way!” Tao tried to save the situation, “I bet that if we try together the pick out your outfit, you will be the most stunning person on that party!” Tao pulled his best friend for his hand to get up from the bed. “I thought that I will just have to style your hair and put some make up on you, but I don’t mind helping you with your outfit either Soo!” The black haired boy pulled his friend into the tight hug.

“Thank you Taozi, thank you so much…” Kyungsoo said while tightened his grip on Tao, “You are really best friend!”

The two friends than slowly started to pick up the clothes from the floor. Picking outfit for Kyungsoo’s crush’s party looked like a private fashion show, with Kyungsoo standing in front of the giant mirror and Tao putting clothes in front of him to see how it fits.

 

 

 ....

After about an hour, Tao was finally happy with his choice.

“But panda, don’t you think that this is a bit too much?” Kyungsoo was hesitating, “I look a lot older than fifteen, don’t you think?”

Tao started examining his best friend. Kyungsoo was wearing very tight leather jeans which made every curve of his legs visible, plain white shirt with very big v neck, leather jacket and black boots which were giving him some extra inches in height.

“Nope, you will look like any other person on that party!” Tao said and started to fix Kyungsoo’s hair.

“Now just let me put some eyeliner on you and we can go to the party!”

 

 

.... 

It was almost time for Kai’s party to begin when the two best friends were finally done.

“If you at least don’t receive kiss from that Kai, I will kick your for making me doing all of this!” Tao noted and Kyungsoo just smiled.

“I would be happy with just being able to dance with him…” Kyungsoo admit, “And to receive a kiss from him, I don’t have my hopes that up Panda, I always stutter in front of him so I bet that he thinks that I’m stupid…”

“But he had still invited you on his party, right? That means that he at least had thought about you. And don’t worry Soo, if he didn’t had feelings for you until now, I bet that he will after he sees you in this!” Tao smiled and pointed at his friend’s outfit.

 “Hope that you are right Taozi.” Kyungsoo said while locking the door of his house and walking with Tao in direction of his crush’s house.

 

 

....................................................

"Come on Soo, stop acting like a baby!" Tao was dragging his friend towards Kai's house for the second time because he tried to escape. 

"I can't Tao, I really can't, please don't make me..." Kyungsoo tried to relies himself from Tao's arms, but the other's grip was to strong. 

"Stop Soo, you can't quit now. He has invited you at his party, he is expecting you!  Do you want to disappoint him?" Tao asked while his arms were still wrapped around his friend’s waist.

"He has asked the whole school, he probably won't even notice me there, please let me go..."

"Exactly, he has asked the whole school and only you outside it. He will notice than you are missing!" Tao hissed while finally succeeding in dragging his friend towards Kai's front door.

"No, Tao, please..." Kyungsoo knew that his attempts of freeing himself are useless. He and Tao were the same in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter