Chapter 4

Kyungsoo, I will kiss the Giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Kyungsoo and Tao have excused themselves, Kai has tried to find them but he couldn't so he decided to return to the kitchen where he has found Kris who was pouring himself one more glass of vodka.

"Don't you think that you have drank enough?" Kai asked his older friend while he was putting his glass on the table. He had to wait good few minutes for the answer and was slowly getting impatient but Kris, on the other hand, was pissed off with his friend's constantly nagging about too much drinking so he just rolled his eyes.

"Well, I stopped counting a long ago so I don't know..." finally came the answer but Kai wasn't pleased with it. It was obvious that his friend was drunk but the other wouldn't accept it. The owner of the party sighed, he probably won't be able to stop his friend from more alcohol so he tried at least to divert his thought from it.

"Did you had fun with Kyungsoo's friend, Zitao if I'm right?" The blond asked his drunk friend.

"Well, definitely not as much as you had with Kyungsoo." Kris responded with a smirk on his face, without diverting his eyes from the glass in his left hand. 

Kai made confused face on the other's respond and had to retored it back.

"How do you mean that? I wasn't having any fun with him, I was just pouring us a drink, nonalcoholic drink!" The blond boy hissed but his older friend just smiled.

"Oh please, like I can believe in that. I bet that you were planning to get him drunk and give him a tour around the house and then you two would accidentally find your room and your bed will be too big for you to sleep there alone..." Kris, as drunk as he could be, was mumbling the whole scenario and Kai was getting very angry with every new word that came out of his friend's mount.

"Okay, stop it Kris, it's enough! I would never do that to someone so innocence like him, the boy is barely fifteen!" The blond hissed but it only made his friend laugh.

"Well, as I remember, it has never stopped you. It doesn't matter to Kim Jongin when he wants someone. It never was and I bet that it never will. Besides, you still aren't eighteen so it wouldn't be  illegal..." 

Kai was having enough of it and has left his friend to drink by himself while he went to his room. On his way he bumped into a lot of couples, some of them kissing, some of them doing even more, and he was grateful that he has locked the door of his room. For him, it was enough when he once bumped into the couple in the middle of it on his bed...

The seventeen years old boy have entered in his room and locked the doors behind him. 

He sighed. Everything that Kris said was true. Kai had many affairs with numerous boys and girls in his past and  it all started when his parents have told him that they are divorcing. He started feeling lonely and he didn't like that feeling so this was his way of forgetting it.

Blond haired boy sat  at his bed and throw his head in the hands. Although he was trying to stay away from alcohol for the whole night, his conversation with Kris has brought so many memories that his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter