Chapter 7

Kyungsoo, I will kiss the Giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months.

Two months Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Tao haven’t seen each other, the only contact they had was through social networks because they were all over the world.

Kyungsoo was the only one who didn't cross the line of their country and spend the summer at his grandma's house in Busan

Tao and Xiumin have returned to China and spend the summer with their families. While Tao was enjoying every second of the break, Xiumin was working in his uncle's restaurant.

Lastly, Baekhyun has replaced Asia with Europe and spend the whole two months in traveling. England, Spain, France, Portugal... and many other countries were his family destination for this vacation.

Now, these two boys are turning new page in their lives, they are starting to go in high school and first day is the most exited day in life of every student, no matter which year they are.

It was always four of them, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Tao and Xiumin but now it’s only three because Xiumin received scholarship for the most prestige boarding school in Seoul, SM high school.

Baekhyun decided to come to Kyungsoo's house so that they can go on their first day of the new school together. Although Baekhyun lives on the other side of the town, he convinced his driver to drop him in front of his friend's house. After all, they have to walk only fifteen minute until school, even less if they speed because Kyungsoo's house is only three blocks away.

Kyungsoo was surprised when the first thing that has greeted him in front of his house was his brown haired friend. They have shared the larges and tightest hug in the world and then started walking in their school's direction.

"So, have you asked Kai any advices about the school?" Baekhyun playfully mocked while they were on their way to the new school.

"No, actually, I haven't spoken with him for the whole summer. And when I have returned last week, I just didn’t have courage…" Kyungsoo confessed while putting his hands in the pocket.

"Oh! But what if we get lost? Who will be our savior?" Baekhyun started throwing his arms in the air.

"Don't be drama queen Byun, I'm sure that we will find someone to help us if we get lost because except Jongin, in that school are more than thousand other students you know? And what about Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo decided to change the topic, “Have you two seen each other?" Baekhyun dumbfounded stared at his friend.

"Kyungsoo, I have returned from Europe two days ago, I haven't seen you or any other of my friends. So why on earth you think that I have seen him?"

"I'm just teasing you Baekki, two months without you feel like a century, I've missed you." Kyungsoo dropped his arm round his friend's shoulder and pulled him hug.

"Awww I missed you too Kyungie..." Baekhyun pinched his friend's cheek.

 "Well, I missed you almost as much as Chanyeol...." because of the last sentence Baekhyun has received a punch in his arm.

............

In school they have meet with Tao and hugged the youngest of them so tight that he yelped. After they broken the hug, three boys started walking deeper in the school to meet with the other juniors.

"Hey guys, I really hope that our Xiumin will be okay in that school." Kyungsoo was worried for his friend who isn't in the same school as them.

"Don't worry Soo, those rich brats won't hurt him. He knows how to take care for himself. Besides, I used to teach him some wushu back there in China so..." Tao was the one to answer and caused the other to smile.

 

 

After couple of minutes, three friends have met with the president of students council, Zelo, who had lead them and other students in little tour around school. This school was much bigger than the any primary school in town, so most of the students were in awe.

 

"On this floor are classrooms 40-50, and down there is biology laboratory." The student's president was patiently shoving around the school to the new students. "Here is school's library where you guys can find anything that you need for school and your projects and in the left corner are classrooms 55-60..." 

The last stop of their tour was school's canteen, in the middle of the first floor.

"Anyway, to sum up, you guys can't get lost in here. It might look big but actually it’s really easy. I’m sure that after a month you guys will feel like you are going here for ages. Also if you guys need anything please don't hesitate to ask me. You guys can always find me on the hall or in the library."

With these words senior has finished his speak and has left juniors to explore the school by them self’s. But before that, he has told them where they need to go to receive their class schedule.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had almost every class together but unfortunately, Tao had completely different schedule of them and they rarely shared classes.

“It looks like we are becoming smaller and smaller, firstly Xiumin now Tao…” Baekhyun’s words were interrupted by the youngest

“Hey, I’m still in this school! And we can still see each other at the lunch break or go home together …” Tao tried to convince his friend that they will still managed to see each other.

“He is right Baek. Besides, the three of us still have some classes together.” Kyungsoo was the calmest among them. Three friends continued to chat about something until the bell rang and they needed to separate.

.............................

 

After being separated from Tao, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were walking through the hallway to their first class in new school.

"This school is huge! Have you heard Zelo? It has over thousand students!" Baekhyun was fascinated with their new school and couldn't stop talking about it.

"Yeah Baek, I have heard him. But I didn't expect that we will have school in two shifts." Kyungsoo sighed, he was used on having school only in morning and having free afternoon to do whatever he wanted. In his case, spying his neighbor.

"This is not primary school anymore Soo, this is completely different. People are acting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter