Chapter 9

Kyungsoo, I will kiss the Giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every Wednesday and Thursday school's basketball team has practice after school and since Tao and Baekhyun found out about it, two boys promised to each other to never miss any of it in the future.

Tao was there to watch the team’s captain Kris Wu, while Baekhyun was there to support the top scorer and vice captain Park Chanyeol. Two friends weren't even embarrassed because there were a least hundreds of other students supporting school's basketball team, even some professors.

Two fifteen years old friends were sitting in the middle of the stands, melted with other fans, while eating the sandwiched that they have bought in school’s cantina. At first Baekhyun didn’t want to go in cantina because he said that they will miss the stretching of the team’s members at the beginning. However, when he realized that the practice will last over two hours and that it’s already three a.m. he hurried to grab the first sandwich that came in his sight.

Now he was happily munching on his food while Tao couldn’t stop rambling about the team’s captain.

"Do you think that he has seen me coming, that he noticed me?" Tao hopefully asked his friend. If Baekhyun was being honest, he didn't spare a glance at Kris's direction since they arrived but he couldn't say that to the younger.

"I'm sure that he did Taozi, you are so handsome that it’s hard to miss." Tao blushed at Baekhyun's answer and hoped that it was true. He was pleased with the answer and glanced at Chanyeol's direction.

“You know Baek, I really regret refusing his offer to hang out. I mean, I didn’t want to look like I’m desperate to hang out with him but I didn’t seen him since then and I’m afraid that he might never ask me again.” Black haired boy confessed while tearing his gaze from his crush and instead looking at his legs.

“Aish, nonsense Taozi, I’m sure that he will ask you again. Besides, he asked for your phone number. That means something, right?” Younger boy smiled and hugged his friend who had to struggle to keep his sandwich from falling.

"Vice captain also looks here pretty often." Tao winked to his friend when they separated while the other just waived with his free hand.

"He does not..." Baekhyun blushed while trying to argue back. However, this was the first time that two fifteen years old boys didn’t pay attention at the field since they have arrived.

“Yeah, he does! Just a minute ago he glanced here…”

Their little chat was interrupted with a basketball ball lending directly at Tao.

.............................................

 

Kris knew that he is one of the best players in school's basketball team. After all, he is chosen to be a captain for a reason.

Tall boy also knew that probably half of the school wants to date him and would kill for being asked out by him. But there was one boy, first class student, who has refused to hang out with him.

Newer has anyone said that to Kris, word no doesn't even exist in his vocabulary, but that particular dark haired boy had a guts to refuse him.

Kris has set his eyes on him since he has met him at the party, with that messy hair and tick eyeliner who wouldn't notice him anyway?

Some short boy for whom Kris assumed is his friend was completely invisible while he was standing next to Kris's target.

Huang Zitao.

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter