Chapter 10

Kyungsoo, I will kiss the Giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was sitting on the grass in his garden. Firstly he was playing some games on his phone but his game was interrupted when something small and fluffy started rubbing on his knee. He didn't need to think twice to know who it was.

"Hey little buddy, you came here to play?" Young high school student asked little brown kitty that belonged to Mr. Choi who lived few houses from him.

"Or you came here to cuddle?" Kyungsoo than took little pet and put him in his lap. He started to it gently behind the ears and kitty started to purr from the pleasure.

"You like it, don't you? Of course you like it, everyone loves to cuddle.." Kyungsoo continued to play with his neighbor's pet until  angry Tao show up in front of him.

 

"YOU, HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!" Younger of the two stared yelling as soon as Kyungsoo came in his sight.

"Hey Taozi..." Older boy greeted him with a smile but as soon as he has seen the angry look in his friend's eyes, his smile disappeared.

"Don't Hey me, how could you lye to me about the reason why we left the party. It was so cruel from you..." In this moment Kyungsoo got up from the grass and little kitty started meowing to get his attention back.

"Tao, let me explain..."

"What can you explain hyung! You lyed to. Can you even imagine how I felt that morning when you told me that I was the reason why we left the party?" Kyungsoo's eyes have softened when he remembered the sight of his younger friend crying in his arms after the party.

"I know, I know but..." Older tried to explain but his apology was interrupted again.

"But what hyung, you weren't man enough to tell me that you were a coward? That you didn't want to tell Kai that there is actually someone you have a crush on? And that that someone is actually him?" Tao still couldn't believe in everything that has happened. How could his hyung be so mean and selfish to lye about such a serious topic? But luckily, his another hyung Baekhyun has told him everything, the truth.

"I acted like a coward, I know. Please forgive me Taozi, you know that I love you so much."

"I don't know Soo, you have hurted me so much, I feel like my best friend has betrayed me..." Tao has crossed his arms on his chest to look more angry than he really was.

Kyungsoo started crying and begged even more for the forgiveness.

"Don't be made at me, please Tao, please forgive me, I swear I won't make anything stupit ever again please..."

Tao couldn't stand to watch the smaller boy cry, so he gave up after few moments and with roll of his eyes, said to the latter:

"Okay hyung but if you lye to me ever again..." Younger boy couldn't even finish his sentence because Kyungsoo has wrapped his arms around his waist and hugged him tight.

"Thank you Taozi, thank you so much! Hyung will never forget this to you!" Dark haired boy mumbled against his friend's chests while other wrapped his arms around his shoulders into the bone crushing hug. Two friends have been hugging for couple of minutes with Kyungsoo's constantly apologising. Younger boy was the first to break the hug with the excuse that his mother is probably waiting for him and that she is worried.

"Okay Taozi, and I'm sorry again, I'm sorry about lying and I'm sorry that I'm such a coward. I'm very bad example for you.." Kyungsoo said while looking at the grass on the floor and realising that little kitty has dissapeared. Probably went home or something.

"Noncence hyung, you are perfect example. You and Baekhyun are friends that everyone would like to have and I'm actuality lucky." Tao gave him honest smile.

 

"Yeah, yeah you are lucky, now better hurry up before you mother kills you for coming late. " 

 

Tao has left his hyung but not before giving him one more hug. Kyungsoo felt relieved, like someone has just lifted huge rock from his chests. Young boy honestly felt sorry for lying to his friend that day and now he is happy that he doesn't need to carry that secret with himself anymore.

However, when Kyungsoo  turned around and was about to enter in his house, he almost got heart attack when he has seen Kim Jongin standing few meters from him, petting Mr. Choi's kitty.

....

Kyungsoo was frozen at his spot, he couldn't move left or right. Heck, he couldn't even run into his house because he will need to pass by his crush.

Kai has definitely heard him, there is no doubt because who the hell is smirking while patting little kitty. But Kyungsoo still prayed and hoped for the tiny possibly that he might didn't.

"Meowww ... meowww..."

Little kitty started meowing and run from Kai's hold to Kyungsoo's direction.

Young boy was standing still at his spot in the garden but when kitty started rubbing at his leg, he just had to bend down and pat the little creature.

"Hey little buddy..." Kyungsoo whispered while patting  kitty behind her ears while Kai put his hands in his pockets and started walking  to them.

"Little buddy huh... " Blond boy mocked while crunching on the grass in front of the younger, and started patting the tummy of little kitty that was now laying on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter