Chapter 8

Kyungsoo, I will kiss the Giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Baekhyun’s high school, students have opportunity to choose classes from which they won’t receive marks but attending at least one of them will bring them extra points in applying for college.

 

Students can chose between dancing, signing, sport activities, some foreign language...

In those classes it doesn’t matter what year are you in so seniors and juniors are all put together.

 

Baekhyun has always loved dancing and decided to become a member of a dance class. He asked Tao and Kyungsoo to join him but they didn't want.

So there he was, standing in front of dance studio in the basement of the school.

After entering, he was in awe. The studio looked beautiful. Ne didn’t even realize that some persons he know are attending the dance class as well. 

 

"Hey Baek, what are doing here?" Kai asked him. He was currently stretching himself in front of the giant mirror.

"Oh hey hyung! I want to attend dance class as extra activity. How can I join?" junior smiled and asked back.

 

Kai has then explained to the younger that Taemin, the teacher, will come any minute and that Baekhyun has to introduce himself to him.

"Okay, and what can I do until then? Baekhyun asked after finding out how to become member.

"You should probably stretch." Baekhyun knew this voice and he didn’t even have to turn around to see his owner because there was giant mirror in front of him. Young boy has seen that senior was smiling at him so he smiled back.

"Yeah, you should listen to Chanyeol and start stretching or your muscles will hurt." Kai added while starting his exercises again.

Baekhyun came in the club because he loved dancing, he didn’t expect that his crush will be here too. Now he had motivation to continue with the lessons.

…..

Kai, as promised, introduced him to the teacher Taemin. The other wasn’t that old, in fact he was few years older than him. Baekhyun has also noticed that Kai and dance teacher are very close, actually to close for student and teacher. They would often hug and whisper in each other ears but he didn’t want to make wrong conclusion. Maybe they are just very good friends?

So brown haired boy decided to concentrate on the senior he has a crush on, the boy who danced gorgeous in his opinion.

"Hey Baekhyun, what you think about this?" Chanyeol asked and shoved some dance move that has left Baekhyun speechless and when he finally wanted to say his opinion, one girl answered before him 

"You look great oppa, I'm sure any girl can fall in love with that move." girls with short black hair answered instead of Baekhyun.

"Thanks Mina" Chanyeol thanked her and then turned his head towards junior in front of him, still waiting for his question to be answered..

"Yeah, it was good." Baekhyun didn't even looked at his Chanyeol's direction when he answered, he just turned around and went into the corner t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter