Chapter 1

Kyungsoo, I will kiss the Giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was very cheerful day for all of the students in Seoul’s primary schools. It was Friday, the last day that they will have to spend in school because their summer’s break begins. But the happiest students were those who have finished primary school and the next year are going to be juniors in high school. Four best friends, Tao, Xiumin, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were one of those students and they couldn't hide their happiness.

They were currently hugging and laughing in the jar of their now old school but the most cheerful of them was Baekhyun's best friend, Kyungsoo, because he will finally be able to go in the same school as his  neighbor and long time crush.

 Young boy was in love with his neighbor Jongin or Kai like he prefers to be called, since the other moved in the house next to his few years ago, when both of them were in primary school but they didn't went in the same class because  Kai is two years older. They have often seen each other in school and in neighborhood but the younger boy was afraid of confessing. Actually, he was and still is even afraid of having long conversation with his neighbor. Kyungsoo used to often stutter and easily get embarrassed whenever his crush was around. Some Kai's friends were even making fun of his small build and big eyes when they still went in the same school but older boy would scold them and made them apologize.

In past two years Kyungsoo didn't seen Kai as often as he wanted, although they were neighbors, but now, when next school year begins in September, Kai will be in his third and Baekhyun’s best friend in his first year so he hopes that he will be able to become closer to his crush.  

Their birthdates are also very close, Kyungsoo’s on 12. January and Kai’s on 14. January, so Kyungsoo, as smart as he is, with combination of their names, called 13. January Kaisoo day!

 ...

 Tao and Xiumin have excused themselves and two other best friends were left alone.

"Do you want to go on a ice cream so that we can celebrate the end of school?" Baekhyun happily asked his friend while he was bouncing at his spot, holding Kyungsoo for his left arm.

The black haired boy wanted to go but unfortunately, he had another plans.

"Oh, I'm sorry Baek, really have to go now. Kai's school will be over soon and I can't wait to see him! But if you want we can go on that ice cream on the evening?” Kyungsoo responded. 

Baekhyun's excitement faded and he stopped bouncing but continued with hugging his friend's arm.

“Oh no, I can’t Soo, I have promised my brother something.” little brunette sighed, holding on his friend tight.

“Well than see you some other day, okay?.” Kyungsoo said and hugged his best friend.

"Okay." Baekhyun returned the hug. Two friends were hugging for about thirty seconds, when Kyungsoo decided to break their hug.

“See you Baekki.”

“See you Soo and tell me what did Kai said when he found out that you are coming in his high school!”

“Yeah, I will.” Kyungsoo said and walked out of school. He lived close to school so he prefered walking home than taking the bus.

Baekhyun's parents were very rich so he had his personal driver who was waiting for him in the parking in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter