Bonus chapter- part one

Kyungsoo, I will kiss the Giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been couple of months since Chanyeol has kissed Baekhyun and for the younger in was the best day in his life, better then the birthday party for his sixteen birthday few weeks ago.

A lot of things have changed in the mean time, Kai and Kyungsoo have started dating, although Baekhyun is still suspicious about the real date of beginning of their relationship, and it looks like something is going on between Kris and Tao. Baekhyun has caught them few times in school garden, laughing and even sometimes hugging but both Chinese boys denied any relationship more than friendship.

And you must be wondering how is Baekhyun's relationship with Chanyeol going?

Well it's going well, it's definitely going well. Baekhyun doesn't stutter anymore when the two of them are speaking and they have even met couple of times outside the school, whether in park or on ice cream. They are also spending almost every lunch break together, well together with four other boys.

And Baekhyun is falling in love with his Giant every day more and more.

 

 

........

It was middle of March when Baekhyun's school decided to make two days one night camping trip to the nearby mountain. Because the trip couldn't be arranged during the week, headmaster decided to organize it on the weekend and most of the students defused to waste their free days but not Baekhyun and his group of friends. Six boys, alongside with over thirty more students, assigned them self for the camping.

 

..........

Weekend came earlier that they expected and soon young boys have found themselves in school's bus, heading towards the mountain. Bus couldn't drive them directly on their destination so they were dropped in front of the mountain and they needed to climb on it by themselves. Luckily, there was a path made for people to walk easier so they didn't need to actually climb, but it was still hard with their heavy backpacks.

"Do you even know how to make tent?" Tao asked Baekhyun. Two friends have agreed to be roommates on this trip, well tent mates because they were both single, while for instance, Kai and Kyungsoo decided to share the same tent.

"No but we will probably get some instructions, right?" Baekhyun responded, carefully walking through the path.

"I hope that we will, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter