Chapter 5

Kyungsoo, I will kiss the Giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, five more days until summer break begins for high school students and Chanyeol was exhausted. He has spent the whole weekend on writing his History project while all of his friends were having fun at Kai's place. 

It was half eight in the morning, the young boy has took a liking in coming early before the others in school since the elementary school and decided to stick with that. He was waiting for his friends, especially his best friend Kai to hear the details that had happened at the party. 

He has already heard Kris's version but it was the same as always. The older was just babbling about the hot guys and girls that he has hook up with, although he was disappointed because he couldn't find some guy that has left in the middle of the party.

Kris is playboy and Chanyeol knows it. He is happy that at least Kai is trying to change his behaving.

His thoughts were interrupted when blond haired boy has appeared on the classroom's door.

"You look like a man!" Were the first words that have left Chanyeol's mouths after seeing his friend's condition. He had dark eye bags, like he didn’t slept in ages.

"Well, good morning to you too." Kai's responded. The blond boy has then made his way into the classroom and sat at the chair on Chanyeol's left.

"That blond hair really doesn't suit you. It makes you look like some old grandpa!" Chanyeol was laughing at his joke while his friend felt offended.

Do I really look old? 

"This is the new trend you dork. And my hairdresser thinks opposite." blond boy playfully punched his smiling friend in the arm.

"Ouch, I was just kidding. Anyway, how did the party went?" Chanyeol asked while rubbing his arm.

"Actually pretty well, although I don't remember most of the things that happened after I got drunk." Kai answered honestly.

"So on the end you decided to get drunk although you promised that you won't. Why did you decided to change your mind?” Chanyeol was confused with his friend’s behaving.

"Kris.... “ Blond boy sighed, “…he got drunk and started saying some things. He even told me that I have invited my neighbor only because I wanted to sleep with him!" Chanyeol had to think twice, he didn’t remember that his friend has ever invited his neighbor to any of the previous parties, actually, he can’t remember that Kai has mentioned that boy at all.

"Which neighbor?" Chanyeol asked.

"Oh, yeah, I have probably never mentioned him. His name is Kyungsoo and he has just finished primary school. I thought that, because he will come to our school next year that it will be good for him to come and meet with the crowd." 

Kai carefully explained to Chanyeol his reasons.

“Well, I think that you had best intentions. You didn’t do anything to the boy, right?” Chanyeol asked.

“Of course not.” Kai hissed, “ Actually, he even left the party very early …”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter