Chapter 2

Kyungsoo, I will kiss the Giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was really frustrated because he couldn’t go on Kai’s party and even his younger brother was able to go because his school has finished today.

The reason behind his not going  was History project.

He had a whole month to write it but he didn’t and the deadline is in Monday.

There are few reasons why he hasn’t written it earlier. Firstly, Chanyeol is a very lazy person who always does things in the last moment.

Second reason is his family.

He didn’t expect that his mom will invite her sister to their house on a weekend.

 It wouldn’t be that big problem if she had come alone, but with her have come three Chanyeol’s cousins.

Three of them, everyone together aren't even half of his age and he is 17.

Those kids are real brats, they were screaming, running through his house, touching his stuffs…

In general, they were doing everything that Chanyeol has told them not to do and they didn't even paid attention on Chanyeol's youger brother.

 

 

 ...

Chanyeol has come to his house after school and the first thing that had greeted him were his cousins. They were clinging on him like he was some tree. If things continue like this he won’t be able to even start to write his project.

“Mom, is aunt at home?” Chanyeol asked his mom after these “monsters” unclimbed from him.

“No honey, she went in town to buy something, why do you need her?” She said and finished with putting his lunch on the table in kitchen.

“I need her to take out them, I have to write History project and in this conditions that’s impossible!" the brown haired boy said and sat on the table.

“Well, she won’t be home in a few hours, and I can’t take them out but why don’t you go out in a town’s library to write your project? I’m sure that there will be lots of books that could help you honey.”

“It looks like I will have to.” Chanyeol sighed.

After finishing with his lunch, Chanyeol went to his room to take everything that he will need for writing project. He also decided to change his clothes in more comfortable one, black sweatpants and grey sweater were his fashion choice for today.

The seventeen years old boy put on his shoes and took his leather jacket but he couldn’t step outside his house without tree clinging monkeys.

“Come on guys! I have to go out because I have something really important to do.”

“No, Chani has to play with us.”

In that moment Chanyeol was very grateful to his mumr because she came from dining room and offered them ice cream.

“Finally free.” He sighed and started making his way toward library.

 

 

 ....

City library was huge, anyone could get lost in there. It had two floors, on second you have tables and you can sit in there but only rule that you have to respect is that you have to be quiet or librarian can kick you out.

The seventeen years old boy has slowly started climbing on the stairs which were leading on the second floor.

Chanyeol has seen some students sitting on the tables in front row and he didn’t want to bother them. Actually, didn’t want to bother himself  because he needed peace for his history project so he decided to sit on the very far table in the corner where no one was sitting at.

The brown haired boy pulled his laptop from his backpack and started writing down concept of his project. After about ten minutes, something caught his eyes.

Some very short boy was trying to reach book that was on the highest shelf. Chanyeol was laughing at him at first but then he decided to use his height and help him.

...........

Baekhyun was frustrated. He was standing on his tip toes and still couldn’t reach the book that he needed because from all of the shelves, it had to be on the highest one.

“Ah, come on!” young boy tried one more time but still without success, the book was just too high for his small built.

“I give up!” The petit brunette sighed and in that moment, tall figure appeared behind him.

“Do you need help little one?” Chanyeol asked and leaned on the shelf across the smaller. Baekhyun was just staring in the giant in front of him and the other was amused with the smaller’s reaction. After a minute of silence and just staring in each other eyes, Chanyeol decided to repeat his question.

“I said, little one, do you want me to help you to reach the book that you need?” Chanyeol bend slightly so that his eyes are on the same level as the eyes of the boy in front of him. After few minutes of hesitating and thinking what to say, Baekhyun gave up and with shaky hand pointed which book he needs.

“This-s o-one m-mister…” the smaller managed to stutter.

“This book about psychology?” Baekhyun nodded.

“Aren’t you too young for this book, I think that this is for students who are attending college?” Chanyeol mumbled while flipping the pages of the psychology book in his hands. “Yeah, definitely for college students!” The seventeen years old boy closed the book and handed it to tiny boy in front of him who accepted it with shaky hands. Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter