Chapter 11

Kyungsoo, I will kiss the Giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday was definitely Baekhyun's favourite day in the week. While all other students waited for the 7th lesson to finish so that they can go on their weekend break, Baekhyun couldn't wait for his last lesson to begin because he will see his Giant.

Dance class was the only class that young boy shared with his crush and he was happy to even have that because of their two years difference. 

Baekhyun was almost late on his favourite class because Kyungsoo has stopped him in the hallway and couldn't stop rambling about some romantic comedy that he has watched last night.

"And than when Jenny returned to the family house all of them knew that she was already pregnet with Carlos and nanny confessed about..."

"Okay okay Soo I get it! All of them love each other and hate each other but now I really have to go or I will be late to my next class!"

"But Baek, I still haven't told you about Merry and Johnny, you see he was ..." Kyungsoo continued despite his friend's protest because he has promised to Kai that he will keep Baekhyun before dance class as soon as possible.

"Oh Soo you will tell me later Okay? Now I really need to go..." Baekhyun has left his friend to stand alone in the empty school's hallway while he walked to the Dance class on the far end of the school.

When he got closer to the door, he was surprised because he didn't hear any music playing but he assumed that class still didn't began. 

He knocked and entered but was even more surprised when he has seen only two persons inside, his dance teacher and no other than his crush.

"Oh, one more student came, how incredible is this!" Taemin, his dance teacher was so frustrated that his face has become red.

"Mina said that she is on her period, Jeonghan went to hairdresser and Seungcheol insisted to accompany him, Jimin had to visit her grandma in hospital, Mark went in America, Wonwoo and Mingyu have just disappeared... All of my students had suddenly some excuse not to come today!" Dance teacher was furious and started throwing his hands in the air. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were just watching him, while standing quietly on their spots.

"And now only two of you are here, what am I supposed to do with only two strudents?!?!" Taemin pointed at two boys that were watching him back, one standing in the studio only couple meters from him and other watching from the doors.

"I can't let you go home because  principal will find out and scold me..hmm what can we do..." Dance teacher was thinking for couple of second until one idea didn't came in his mind.

 

"Oh, I know! The only thing that we can do is dance in pairs, actually you two dancing and me watching. How about that boys?"

 "But I don't know how to dance in pairs, I'm very clumsy..." Chanyeol protested but Taemin didn't listen to him.

"You're gonna learn Park, you gonna learn. Now you shorty come here!" Dance teacher commanded and Baekhyun immediately obeyed.

Two student were standing face to face and that sight had caused Taemin to frown a bit.

"Hmm, your height difference... To big difference... Ah, what can we do now. Baekhyun, you are going to be a girl in this dance so step closer so that your chests are touching and you big one put your hand around his waist." Taemin explained them what position they need to make.

"You shorty put your arms around his neck and I'll be right back, I just need to find some music!" Taemin went in the corner of the studio and the radio. He has put some romantic music and yelled to the students to start dancing.

"I really don't know how to dance..." Chanyeol whispered against Baekhyun hair and smaller boy had to look up to answer.

"Me too...but hyung will get mad at us if we don't start moving..." Younger boy answered.

"You are right...let's just swing for now...until he tells us what to do..."

"Okay..."

 

Two boys were slowly moving on the roman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter