Beautiful Stranger

Falling For Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry again for the inconvenience. I'm actually not used to it," Sunny said as we both turned our heads to the window where people stared at us, losing it because I was the chosen one to be with Sunny.

"I should be sorry...for you know..." I looked down on her clean clothes that she changed into when we hid in the storage room earlier. Yes, I didn't even know her 10 minutes and she already undressed in front of me. Sunny seemed rather humble to me and was very forgiving. In her stead I wouldn't just let it pass and probably be mad at that person. Sooyoung, on the contray, was scholding me silently for my clumsiness. Her eyes were on fire and had that little sparkle of death there. I had taken a look behind to check if it was the sun reflecting on her pupil and to my unfortune it wasn't. Her hand tightly gripped my arm to the point her knuckles turned as white as ash. But the only one who turned to dust and ash was me; these sun-like orbes were observing every movement whenever I moved only an inch towards Sunny just to thank her for helping. The people around us were as shocked as Sooyoung but no one was that mad to literally aim balls of fire at me when Sunny suddenly took my hand and run away from all the students. I was afraid if I run across her again because I didn't answer any of her 12 calls on my phone...the best would be to stay here with Sunny until Sooyoung took her chill pill.

How could you be so obsessed with someone as if your life depended on her or him? To my friend it seemed like I bashed her idol and tried to killed her.

"It's okay. I changed into something else but you...I'm sorry for that," 

"Don't be sorry, my mind is messed up already, I don't care about the coffee that messed up my shirt." We waited in the storage room until the searching troops of students dissolved and fled to her dad's, how he called it chill-out oasis in the basement of faculty 5. I've never heard of it nor was I ever in here. And the reason for it was Sunny herself.

"My dad did that for me. He knew people are going to bother me...at first, I was against it because I wanted to be with people but now that they are actually bothering me, I'm kind of glad..."

"And why am I here?" 

"Hmm good question..." Sunny started as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear "...you were the only one who didn't smile when you saw me. I would say...you are down-to-earth...quiet decent, pretty and you can run really fast," suddenly, I felt so uncomfortable to be with her. Her hungry eyes that were roaming my bare body parts starting from my cold ankles to my tensed neck, made me feel like the painting of Mona Lisa. A thin line between my lips formed a small curve of awkwardness and uncomfort and my hands neatly lay on my lap, pushing down the fabric.  It was noticeable that I didn't feel well under her stare and I wanted to leave but when she closed the gap between us and the gap with her legs in which I would've gone away from her there was no option but to stay. Not that I wasn't familiar with that kind of situation, however a girl never approached me in that manner. Especially not a girl who I've known for like half an hour. 

Sunny was a pretty girl with dyed brown hair, cut on shoulder length, big eyes that divided into two crescents whenever she smiled, plump lips that looked like she shared kisses like wishes and two big-

"Are you okay, Tiffany?" Sunny seductively asked as she her bottom lip while her eyes flickered between my eyes and lips.

"I'm just a little bit hot," I said, following with her arm around my shoulder. 

"A little bit hot is an understatement to describe you," if I had jumped away from her, it wouldn't have left a good impression of me. And I didn't want to be rude to her, the daughter of the university's head and tell her to distance herself. All I could use was my body language to tell her what I wanted or rather what I didn't want. However, she didn't get it...maybe she just didn't want to get it.

I gathered my guts and dared to go for a brave move. When she leaned in, my arm reached up to her chest and right then when I wanted to give her a light push someone whistled the sweet melody of a known love song in the sensual atmosphere between Sunny and me. 

The whistle suddenly stopped in the moment when Sunny planted her lips on mine as I watched a long haired girl entering the room, I thought that would only be accessible for Sunny. She was about to turn around and go but when I finally pushed the brunette of me, she turned around and saw the blond girl leaving.

"Hey, hey, hey, come back!" Sunny said, running after her. A moment later they came back and sat down in front of me. The girl with bleached hair sat in front of me. Sunny, on the other hand, sat again next to me...a little too close for my likings. As I shifted unsuspiciously away from Sunny, I looked at the silence in front of me, checking if she saw it what I was doing. The mediocre kiss didn't belong any longer to my future thoughts but different things were occupying that spot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter