I'm In Love With The Hero

Falling For Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"you were fast," Miyoung embraced me in a warm hug and asked me to come in, what I thought would be self-evident. She must’ve been smoking again…as soon as I came in a wave of good smelling air hit my nose; including her perfume, there was also the smell of laundry and microwave food. 

 

I held up my car keys, noticing Seohyun lying in Miyoung's bed…I felt bad. It wasn’t even my fault but who else would’ve been responsible for Hyo if not Sunny. Hyo was totally incapable of doing stuff on her own. Since she seemed to be the underdog in our gang, I didn’t question why she felt the need for belonging…Slowly but only slowly, I was losing control of the whole situation. The only thing I could do was sticking with Miyoung. I promised to myself to protect her no matter what. I was going to watch every step, follow her everywhere. Whether she knows I was there, I didn’t care. I only cared for her safety…and her safety included Seohyun’s as well. I wasn’t going to leave her side till she was safe.

 

"She likes to sleep in my bed…let’s sit down, are you thirsty?" looking at her present collarbones, I felt a little bit thirsty…her legs were barely covered and pink slippers with ice cream cones gave her y PJs a cute point. I nodded my head and observed her from head to toe. Seohyun was sooo lucky to see this girl every day and could watch her every night. I mean look at her. Man, she was good-looking…no, she was more than that. Gosh, she was so beautiful even without make up, she was radiating a bright light of goddessness.

Her widened pupils almost broke over the rim of her lovely eyes. If it weren’t my common sense, I couldn’t have resisted the temptation of her seductive looking orbs. She didn’t do that on purpose, right? She was sleepy, waiting for Seohyun to fall asleep, Miyoung was relieved and couldn’t wait to go to bed herself. Her eyes were glowing with sleepiness. Oh God, how mch I wished she would be sleepy more often.

My stomach felt weird. I watched muttering stuff that I didn’t listen to. Watching her luscious lips moving up and down almost led me to lean forward and give her a soft lip lock but who was I to do that? Just because she gave me a kiss on my cheek didn’t mean I should proceed with something even more provocative. 

 

And then suddenly her soft voice rings in my ears. Our eyes met as I felt her warm hand caressing my face. My heart becomes chaotic in excitement. The corners of my lips were moving upwards…I wanted to wrap my slender arms around her small body and keep her there, listen to her heart beat and give her pecks on the lips here and there.

 

"Taeyeon? Taeyeon?!" I was so intrigued in my thoughts of her that I didn’t realize a iron-tasting liquid running over my lips. "Your nose is bleeding!" 

Without saying anything, she sat me down and ran behind me where the kitchen was located, strangely enough. I found it rather weird to see two rooms fused to one…but in that moment nothing counted but Miyoung. 

Even though I liked to see her dressed like that I found her pants too short to the point her cheeks were visible. I just wanted to cover her, protecting her from my ual desire. Just imagine, I come home from doing some business and she waits for me at home. We sit down in the living room and turn on the TV to watch a movie. I attentively look at her beauty and notice how much prettier she got in the couple hours I wasn’t at home. Before bringing her in my embrace, I push a strand out of her face and get closer to melt out lips with each other…Let’s not continue this story, just in case I can’t hold myself back, once she is actually here.

 

"Here," A few moments later, Miyoung came back with tissues, a wet towel and a glass of water. "Whats wrong,Tae? Are you sick?" She asked as I held the puddle of blood in my hands. Another second and the blood would have dripped on her white carpet…again. I had lots of nosebleeds and I didn’t know why. I didn’t even mind to visit a doctor and get consultation. I mean getting nosebleeds couldn’t be that dangerous, right? 

I remembered that one time when Miyoung was sleeping soundly, I watched her…just like a moment ago and my nose suddenly started to bleed. I panicked and tried to catch the blood in my hand…just like now. Unfortunately, I didn’t react fast enough and a drop of blood, a big drop of blood fell on the wooden floor in her room. Miyoung didn’t seem to notice, I thought. She would probably freak out and ask herself where that came from while I just keep quiet and shrug my shoulders. 

 

"You sure you aren’t sick?" Taking a sip of water, I slightly felt uncomfortable having such an amazing girls sitting right in front of me but I nodded my head, nonetheless. Even though, I wanted to talk, I didn’t have the guts to do so…I mean I wasn’t shy actually and certainly not in front of my friends but Miyoung had that aura, an untouchable aura that kept my mouth shut. Maybe it was just my usual self and I was silent like always. What was wrong with me? I don’t even know the answer to that. She kept looking at me that way…I couldn’t even describe that gaze. It was something between seducing and being kind; understanding and wanting to know everything about me. 

I looked around me to distract myself from her bewitching grace. It was difficult because her apartment wasn’t as interesting as her. I took another sip and put the glass on the table next to the sofa, sliding a little bit away from Miyoung. However, she even came closer and put her hand on my thigh. Oh Miyoung, you are giving me a very hard time. Did she usually flirt like this? Was she even flirting with me? Oh Miyoung, please have some mercy on me.

 

"Why doesn’t it stop?" why don’t you stop, Miyoung? "take another tissue, this one is already soaked," she gave me another tissue and suddenly put the wet towel on my neck. I winced at the coldness and got laughed at. 

 

"you are cute, Tae," I am cute…I am cute…I AM CUTE. Okay, Hwang Miyoung, you just triggered me. If she didn’t push my head on the lean, I would’ve taken the offensive and just kissed her. Luckily, she did because who knew what would happen if I did kiss her without her permission, "stay like this and it’ll stop soon…hopefully," I closed my eyes when Miyoung suddenly leaned over me, "let me look into your eyes," she demanded before touching my forehead. I opened my eyes very slightly and got laughed at again. "Do you really think I can see something like this?" I smiled and opened my eye bravely…she was so close to me. What was she even doing…? She roamed her eyes all over my face and put her hand on my cheek. I felt it getting warm just like the moment when she had kissed me there. My whole body was tensed when I felt a certain magic flowing through my body. I was so happy and excited…She was right in front of me, not even an arm length away from me. I could just reach out and bring her in my embrace, feel her warmth, smell her natural body scent…and enjoy that moment. 

 

--------------------------

[FLASHBACK - 9 years ago]

 

They kept their promise. They really kept their promise…

Taeyeon was so happy to finally get out of this place. She gained so many memories, experiences, friends and much more in those 12 years of being in an orphanage. Her new "owners", how Taeyeon would call them, were about to arrive and she couldn’t wait to see what people they were. Managers like Jessica’s parents? Lawyers like Yuri’s? or just middle class people with ordinary jobs? 

Jessica was already there…almost ting herself because of excitement. She knew who these people were and so did Yuri and Sunny. Sunny was responsible for that in first place. Jessica’s parents knew Sunny’s dad who had many connections, and thus, one thing led to another…Sunny felt the need to do everything for her best friend, help her to find happiness and be happy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter