All my love is for you (or not)

Falling For Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want, Sooyeon! You are so selfish! Have you ever thought you would hurt me too? Always going out with Taeyeon, practicing with her, laughing with her. I feel like you are playing with my feelings. When you touch her, hug her, kiss her in front of my eyes, even if it's just her cheek or forehead. Do you think I don't care about that? You told me you want my love, you want to give your love to me but what I see is that you give all your love to Taeyeon. Taeyeon here. Taeyeon there. I can't do that anymore." Yuri's wall of power and rejection scattered in tens of tears which rolled down her cheek and eventually fell down on the floor. They spread in the fibrous material of the blue and white checkered carpet, leaving a dark spots of a salty liquid.

"Yuri, stop...I'm sorry," Jessica finally released my hand from her bone-breaking hold and ran after Yuri who was about to leave the lecture hall. 

"Don't ing touch me," Yuri demanded under her breath as she tore away her arm...or at least she tried to. Instead of letting her go, Jessica grabbed her arm once again and went in front of her, blocking the way.

"If you don't listen you have to feel," the angry hostage said before a loud slap echoed through the whole room. 

This was the time I had to gather everything I had and stop them from doing anything that can lead to worse. In my eyes Yuri seemed to be seriously hurt by Jessica's careless actions...in my eyes Yuri was the victim of their 'love' quarrel all the time, not Jessica how I assumed the entire time. It wasn't a simple argument that occurred only once in awhile but a childish war about love that lasted not just a day, not a week, no; this war lasted already months. I didn't know how many months it has been exactly because Jessica didn't tell me when she first started to talk about Yuri a few weeks ago. Jessica and I weren't the bestest best friends in the world and I wouldnd't call us best friends neither. I really admired her for being open-minded and that she shared and entrusted me one of her biggest issues even though we didn't really know each othe well. I knew she was born in Cali just like me, I knew she had a younger sister, I knew some of her friends from stories she has told me, I knew the classes she regularly attended but I didn't know what her parents were doing, if they were still with us, I didn't actually know the people she always spoke about, I didn't know a lot about her but from what I've seen till now I could tell that Jessica was very talkative and girly. Jessica appeared rather like a cold and could make someone assume she might be dumb but she wasn't at all. She was actually a very smart person. I th-

Oh right, back to Yuri and Jessica's argument; when I saw Jessica being slapped, I rushed to her and pushed Yuri. Yeah, I pushed a stranger...but I couldn't help my protective instinct when it came to my friends. 
After Yuri was lightly but provocatively pushed by me, I took Jessica and pulled her behind me to defend her from more outrages. 

"What the is wrong with you?" 

"I told her not to touch me but she did, anyway. Sooyeon knows that... And she doesn't need a weakling like you to protect her...she can do that by herself..." Yuri started as she tried to look away from Jessica who was still behind me "...Are you okay?" She continued but this time she showed worry instead of cold fury.

I turned around since Jessica didn't answer and found her covering her blood dripping cheek. 

"Jessica! Are you alright? How can you hurt your own friend?!" 

"Go away, I was the one who did that so I will be the one who's gonna treat it." Yuri pushed me away and took Jessica in her embrace, whispering something in the latter's ear. 

"It's okay, Yuri." I was so confused at that moment. Yuri hurt Jessica to the point she bled and she was going to forgive her? Just like that? I didn't understand it. How could Jessica and mom be so casual about such issue? Was it because of...love?

"Are you really okay? You are bleeding," Yuri said with a soft and shaky voice. Because she was obviously worried about Jessica, especially since she was the cause of the big scratch on her cheek, she couldn't bring out more than a few whispered phrases. Yuri was a vulnerable wreck when Jessica was hurt, you could hear it in her voice and see it in her eyes that she regretted hitting Jessica. A clenched jaw and pale skin were additional signs of regret. A tugged bottom lip told me Yuri wanted to beat herself for that.
The way she softly took the latter's chin and caressed her uninjured cheek as if Jessica was going to break any moment from Yuri's touches, honestly, impressed me. I was fascinated how Yuri could change from one facade to another in just a split second. She was so reluctant and stuck up when she first opened but suddenly changed to being careful and caring even though Jessica insisted it was all right.

"Yul, if you do that once again. I don't want to speak to you ever again. Besides that Taeyeon is my friend," Jessica looked up to her crush but took a step backwards to get out of her hold. 

"And I'm not?" Yuri's voice got louder again as she frowned. What a moody girl...

"Taeyeon likes to be with me...she doesn't call me annoying all the time, she doesn't tell me what to do all the time and she doesn't hit me." 

Yuri scoffed and shook her head before she answered.
"Of course, she doesn't...and you know why. Don't act like I'm the bad one." 

"Oh right, you are just hurting people that's not bad, no, you are a good person Yuri, right..." As the sarcasm spoke, Jessica reached out for my hand and intertwined them "...let's go, Tiff. As much as I love Yuri, I hate her right now," she ended, pulling me away before Yuri could even answer. 

We walked or I stumbled outside and took a last look behind me if she followed us. But she didn't, I saw her rushing in the opposite direction to a corner where she suddenly stopped and started to talk. It was odd for me because I couldn't see anyone and I would've waited a little longer to see who she was talking to if Jessica didn't push me.

"You guys are..."

"Perfect?"

"No, I meant...I don't understand you and her. Why don't you guys just talk about your feelings." 

"She does know about my feelings and so do I," we turned left to the crossover that connected the first and second faculty and entered the next building after I got some fresh air which I really needed.

"Where are you taking me? I don't have classes here..." I turned around and faced her "...Jessica, I can't be with you now! You should go and sort out everything with Yuri. If she doesn't want to be in a relationship, accept it but you should tell her to stop all the je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter