Stick with U

Falling For Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lucky number 4. Guess whose ’ gonna be kicked today. We (Nichidiot, Miyoung, Juhyun and I) sat for two hours in the girls’ apartment and listened to Juhyun’s sobbing as she explained what she remembered about the incident. In the meanwhile the officer searched for some evidence on the culprit. As I knew Hyo, she’d leave nothing but things that she intended to leave like the little note at Miyoung’s window in her room. When he showed it to us, I could imagine the way Hyo would say it with her honeyed voice; 

 

- Your window is broken. That’s dangerous, Miyoung - with love, 4 -

 

With love...my . I couldn’t stay still while looking at Juhyun…I didn’t know her but it affected me deeply because it affected Miyoung as if it happened to herself. Luckily, she wasn’t physically harmed. There was no sign of beatings that were typical for Hyo. Not even a scratch although Hyo had difficulties taming her strength. I guess she had a good day. 

As much as I wanted to stay and watch every step of Nichkhun, preventing any approach between Miyoung and him, I decided to get going and pay number 4 aka insane aka Kim Hyoyeon a surprise visit. She must be at home…so I got in the car and drove straight to the Lee’s/Kim’s house. At the traffic light, I caressed my cheek…it was warm, maybe it got warm thinking back to the moment Miyoung kissed my cheek. When I said that I "had" to leave, she showed disappointment for a short moment. Nichkhun, on the other hand, looked like he was celebrating internally. This guy…really…

Anyways, she accepted it, without negotiating me to stay, she showed me to the door and we hugged…a little longer than a regular hug but I enjoyed every second of her warm body in my slender yet strong arms. I wouldn’t have let go if Hyo didn’t invade my mind again. Before we let go of each other she thanked me under her breath…and then…then she gave me a light kiss right on my cheek. Was that just a kiss between friends or…or…?! Don’t overthink, Taeyeon. You are only friends…only two ordinary girls who shared hugs, kisses and secrets…nothing more. Kim Taeyeon, you need to calm the down. 

I tried to reminisce the feeling of her lips on my skin…oh, how dreamlike. Was it just imagination or were they really that soft and luscious like I remember them? oh, Miyoung what have you done to my heart…nuh uh, Taeyeon, don’t even get the idea of having so-called "feelings". 

 

"Welcome, Ms. Kim. You have no appointment, is that right?" I bowed my head and shook it afterwards. "you can enter already. You know how it will be, right? I’ll tell the girls that you are here so you don’t need to wait,"

 

"ah, please don’t tell them I’m here. It’s a surprise," following with a wink, she nodded at my wish and let me pass the gate. Wow, my mouth and forehead were really hurting from fake smiling and keeping it straight, respectively. Once I faced Hyo, I really needed to stay sane. I gripped the gear stick and shifted it to P. Yuri told me to inhale and exhale deeply to ease my heart when it was beating fast…so that was what I did. Inhale and exhale…I had clenched both my fists before I rang the bell. 

 

"oh hi, Tae-" As soon as the door opened and Hyo greeted me, I slapped the anger that I held back with all my might in her face. She stumbled to the side at my impact and grabbed her jaw. 

 

"we can resolve this without violence…" she approached me, smiling dangerously, and reached out her arm to attack me. With my quick reflects she couldn’t fight me. 

 

"yeah? without violence?" I scoffed and held both her arms, "don’t even try to kick me. You know how strong I am when I’m angry," but Hyo really tested my patience…why was everybody testing my patience, though? She was about to kick my injured leg but I gave her another impact and turned her around before pushing her to the ground. 

 

"You are such a !" I was sitting on her as she kicked with her heels in my back. I needed to stop her so I twisted her arms till she had an outcry of pain. 

 

"let go of me, Taeyeon, you are hurting me," I knew I was hurting her and that’s what I wanted in first place. If she didn’t listen, she needed to feel it. If it hurt her or not, I didn’t care. Some time, you must reach the point in which you realize what was wrong and right. It only worked this way…although she was my friend, maybe even my best friend, I didn’t hold back my strength. Hopefully, this spoiled brat got her lesson, "I have done nothing wrong! I just- ow"

 

"don’t talk. Don’t scare innocent people, don’t hurt anyone who hasn’t done anything to you. Do you remember all that? do you? Don’t hurt her, don’t hurt her friends…Whether physically or mentally.. well, do you know what? Don’t even go near Miyoung…and with Miyoung I also mean her friends and family," I heard Hyo sobbing under me. Her torso heaved me a little bit up and then down, "You better be crying now…I hope you are crying tears of guilt, you ," She struggled to get out of my hold which was why I gripped even harder, "if you move I’ll hurt you and that’s what you don’t want…or do you?" she immediately calmed down, more or less, and shook her head. 

"so listen Hyoyeon, if I ever see you and Miyoung at the same time, and I will when you continue it, because I’m gonna stick to her. I’m gonna be there like the first time you tried to attack her. I’m gonna be there even if you don’t see me…I’m gonna follow her anywhere and kick your if you keep doing it…you’ll be dead meat," and then suddenly her sister appeared behind the corner, 

 

"hey Hyo, who was- HYOYEON!" I got off her in an instant before Sunny could push me and let go of Hyo.

 

"What the is wrong with you!?" Sunny shouted spitting in my face. 

 

"It’s not my fault! I just did what Yuri wanted" bumping my shoulder, the youngest left with a bloody cheek. I chuckled and wiped away the spit, Hyo was shaking like a leaf, hot tears were running down her blushed cheeks and all she could do was bumping my shoulder. 

 

"What did Yuri want?" I tried to wipe away my smile as well, "Why are you here? Why did you do that to her? Taeyeon answer me!" She shook me by the arms and just looked at me shockingly.

 

"are your parents home?" I asked, putting her hands away from me. 

 

"answer my question," Sunny got serious, her eyes were showing something fierce…as if she was going to give me a juicy punch.

 

"don’t tell me you didn’t know about that. You did know about that,"

 

"know about what, Taeyeon?!" After my rage, I felt much more relieved. A burden fell from my heart and I was going to sleep well this night so I inhaled and exhaled before sitting down on her couch, turning on the TV.

 

"you are so frustrating!" Sunny said before standing in front of the television, "if you don’t answer me, I’m going to get the security and tell them to throw you out,"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter