No Retreat, No Exchange.

WANTED: Daddy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Through this journey called pregnancy does Hana and Baekhyun need each other even more. It’s a challenging one but let’s see how the two carried on, the strong and the stronger.

 

_ _ _

WHO KNOWS WHO'S POV

 

Eighteen weeks into pregnancy. . .

“Are you seriously crying right now?”

Watching her pathetic husband tear up, the eighteen-week pregnant Hana folds her arms while chuckling. Side by side, they stood right before the stage where the little lady Gaeul leads a performance with a fellow classmate—a guy—dancing a kid’s version of waltz. “She looks so grown up! S-she’s dancing with a guy. There’s a guy holding her hand, I can’t watch this anymore. . . this is a pain in the , get me out of here.” Baekhyun covers his face while sobbing hard. Hana looked at him in bewilderment while glancing around, fearing that people were watching. “Oh my goodness—you come here, you’re embarrassing.” With a hiss, Hana drags her husband out of the audience area.

Once they were out of the gymnasium where the program was being held, Baekhyun stops sobbing but still had a big pout on.

“This is why I’m telling you, you should just accept the fact that Gaeul just turned nine and then next is ten, then next is eleven and so on and so forth until she reaches the teenage pace. She’s growing, Oppa and we can’t control that.” She answers. Apparently, Gaeul just recently celebrated her birthday also at the same month the couple celebrated their anniversary.

And for the past days since the kid grew older by one year, Baekhyun’s been very emotional about the fact that the next age the kid would have is already a two-digit age.

“I know. . . she’s just so pretty there and just. . . she’s so pretty.” Baekhyun mutters while having his very trouble expression. Somehow, Hana ended up smiling although she was scolding him a second ago. She reaches her hand to her baby bump and tilts her head to the side, simply admiring her adorable husband. “A few months more, we’ll have infants around us again and. . . Gaeul’s old enough to help and. . . she’s grown up. She’s. . . growing each day into this. . . eye-catching beautiful lady and. . . oh my god, what am I gonna do.” Baekhyun leans on the wall and starts scratching his head with both hands.

With her cheeky smile, Hana moves close to him and tugs on the sides of his shirt. “You don’t have to do anything. Gaeul’s a very kind and responsible girl. What you have to prepare for is how to help me on taking care of these two cuties inside of me right now because I’m a first-timer. M’kay?” She asks softly and taps her husband’s cheek. “I need you to guide me. . . I won’t know what to do without you.” She adds and that finally made Baekhyun smile.

He pulls her closer by the waist and made their foreheads touch. “After the twins, maybe we can have one more.” He tells and that’s when Hana frowns hard and smacked him on the stomach. Baekhyun yelps in pain while clutching on the affected area. “You’ll get more than that if you try to push that thought in again.” She tells. “Yah, four wouldn’t hurt. Don’t you like that? Princess Gaeul, Prince Hwanbin, Prince Hyunbin, and then another little prince or princess—“Woah woah woah, you thought of the names already??” Hana cuts him off.

“Yes, why not? As soon as we found out their genders, I start thinking of it. Hwanbin and Hyunbin, such handsome names right?” Baekhyun asks. Hana’s lips slowly curve up as she slowly nodded in agreement. “I knew you would like it.” Baekhyun mutters and nuzzled their noses together. “But still, let’s stop after the twins. It won’t be practical. Twins is already more than enough.” Hana speaks about the topic again and that’s when Baekhyun stomps his feet.

Hana widens her eyes at her husband in a terrifying way. “NO. I’m gonna have ligation after the twins, that is final. I am very much aware of family planning, alright. So shut it, Appa.” She mutters like she was scolding a little kid having his daily tantrums.

 

_ _ _

 

Twenty-three weeks into pregnancy. . .

“Oppa.”

Sitting at the couch, Hana watches his husband assemble the new television he just bought. “Wait a sec.” Baekhyun mutters while wiping his sweats with his forearm. “Oppa, I’m . . .” Hana murmurs while rubbing her core. This made the guy abruptly turn with his surprised face. “Wait—right now? Like, right now?” He asks. Hana’s eyes start tracing starting from Baekhyun’s wet face and neck down to his damp sweaty shirt. She gives him a slow nod while her lips, not even caring to show it to her flustered husband.

“Uhm. . . Uh—well. . .” Baekhyun chuckles while looking around. Gaeul’s at school and they’re the only ones there.

“You don’t want to?” Hana frowns which made Baekhyun jolt from his position. “Geez, are you kidding me? Of course I want to!” Baekhyun exclaims like a moron and without further ado, removes his shirt. He walks to the couch completely leaving the still unfinished business on the TV set. Hana also stands up and just the right time that Baekhyun arrives right in front of her. They immediately gasped on each other’s lips. “Y-you’re ing hot. . .” Hana mutters inside the kiss and Baekhyun starts caressing her large s making her moan so much.

Sensitive gigantos, you guys.

Baekhyun’s body jolts up again when Hana grabbed his growing tent and starts massaging it with her palm. His lips left Hana’s and trace down to her neck giving her ticklish bites and . He gently and slowly pushes her back down the couch letting her lie only halfway. He kneels down the floor instead, in between her legs as he pulls the strap of her one-piece dress down revealing her already enormous chest.

“Be gentle on that one. . .” Hana hushes and her head falls back in pleasure when Baekhyun gently gave her pleasure on her sensitive chest area. When Baekhyun had enough, his lips then moved down to her baby bump and planted soft kisses on it.

“Hwanbin-ah, Hyunbin-ah. . .” He whispers making Hana chuckle in between moans. But that was until he completely pulls the dress down leaving Hana with her underwear. “—you’re dripping.” Baekhyun groans as he starts her covered lady bits. He constantly gave her tummy kisses, also tracing his tongue gently across her skin. “You stretch marks are cute.” He mutters and let sout a loving giggle.

Without even realizing he has completely ruined a person’s day. Worse, his own wife.

Within a snap, Hana pushed him down harshly and he falls back, first on the floor. “How dare you hate my stretch marks? You think you’re handsome?? You’re not handsome at all, I just don’t have a choice. You’re not handsome.” Hana hisses and quickly pulls her dress up again. “E-eh?” Baekhyun asks in confusion. He was very red and sweaty; he already had a big bulge begging to come out. “Hana, I said they were cut—“Stretch marks can never be cute so why would you lie?? I know you find them ugly! And you’re ugly too, you’re not handsome. I don’t know why I even married you.” Hana stands up and even kicked him aside lightly before struggling to walk to the bedroom while having her hands onto her back for support.

Baekhyun watches in silence while he blinks. “What. . . just happened. . .” He mutters in confusion. “Yah! Is there really a need to regret marrying me? Hana, that is so hurting my feelings. I just—” He calls out but the door of the bedroom only made a loud banging sound when she closed it making him flinch. “You’re mad at me! You’re shouting at me now! Why are you shouting at me, it’s hurting my feelings!’ He heard Hana cry out from inside. Baekhyun also begin having his crying face while holding on his head.

With his still bewildered but already defeated tone he replies back,

“N-no, honey!~ no I’m not mad. I agree~ I totally agree. I’m so ugly. I also don’t even know why you married me. . . I’m ugly as , I should die.”

To his surprise, the door opens again and a pouting Hana came out. Sniffing like a kid, she walks adorably like a penguin towards him again. “Aww, honey why are you saying such thing. . . don’t say that.” She murmurs and pulls Baekhyun up to stand. “I love you so much that’s why I married you. . .” She hugs him on the waist. Baekhyun just stared at the ceiling while having his are-you-serious kind of face. “I love you, Oppa. . .” She muffles and that was enough to calm him down from his puzzlement. It was more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter