Nobody's Perfect

WANTED: Daddy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

|| T I M E  H O P ||

Not only that. . . CHARACTER HOP too.

 

 

S T A R T  O F  H A N A ' S  P O V

 

Hi there. It seems like it’s my turn. 

Well if you’re confused, I’m just the woman who broke the heart of someone who used to be in my spot right now.

I’m Shin Hana. . . the first woman to claim the title of jerk in this world.

 

__ __ __

 

A little over a year later. . .

“Are you sure you’re all fine here by yourself? Should we call Soomi for extra assistance?”

I lead my best friend and her husband to their front door. “Yah, you know how Soomi’s pregnancy mood is killing me. I’m all fine here, believe me I can handle these two penguins. Enjoy your little vacation.” I reassure them and offered a high-five to Kyungsoo but he only scrunches his nose before walking out first. Aish, this punk. . .

Iseul's been stressed about taking care of her two kids at the same time managing the bake shop. That made Kyungsoo come up with the idea of a short vacation—something like healing I guess. Just two days actually. 

And since I’m very free nowadays, they asked if I could watch out for little Yohan and this much more little bundle of the Do’s joy, Do Yojoon.

Wait—curious why I am free nowadays?

I recently lost my salon. I lost it to a much bigger and richer company. The mall accepted them because they’re a pretty much well-known business. I couldn’t maintain my salon’s spot there anymore, the mall was bribed by money immediately and I didn’t have a choice but to sell it off. They’ve suggested me to change locations inside the mall but it was too expensive for me, I couldn’t hold on to my business that much having that bigger company to fight against me.

Now I’m currently jobless still finding a way to seek for a new place to start another salon.

Technically, you could say a lot of challenges raided my life when I hurt this someone. . .

Someone who tried giving the world to me. Someone whom I haven’t met in a while now, a long time at least for me. See how this actually affected me, although it was never obvious, I can’t even say his name.

That night. . . was the last time I saw him. And only a month after our break up, Iseul informed me that he and his daughter moved out of the house already. I don’t even have the guts to wonder anymore. How could he stay there knowing there’s a chance of seeing me the fact that his neighbor is my best friend, right?

That night onwards, I know he started hating me.

Anyway, back to the topic.

So being a jobless right now, I didn’t have a choice but to leave my apartment for a while and live with my parents again. I need to have a stable job or business first before living on my own again. It’s pretty miserable for a woman in her early thirties right?

But somehow, after all that has happened. . .

I believe it was my karma.

For being such a jerk.

“Ahh, what to do.” Iseul didn’t step out yet and was peeking inside, to Yohan and Yojoon’s direction. Yohan was at his playpen while Yojoon was at the foam right across the couch, lying down while sleeping. “Yah, don’t you trust me on this?” I laugh softly and hit her arm. She gave me a -_- look and put her hands on her waist. “I’m just scared you can’t handle it. Yojoon’s just seven months old and it be will troublesome for someone who isn’t a mother, I swear. Even I have a hard time sometimes.” She tells with concern in her eyes.

I heave a sigh as I glance at the two little ones.

“I know but. . . I’m kind of curious of what I can do. You know I wouldn’t agree on your request if I didn’t want to try.” I muffle, my voice suddenly comes out soft as I lean on the door frame. At this age, I can’t help but to admire kids nowadays. Every time I walk outside, simply seeing kids play or babies on strollers makes my heart cringe.

Maybe that really happens to women

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter