Request Granted

WANTED: Daddy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I enter my home after a long day. Moving in process, photo shoot and lastly was my fun dinner with my new found friends, the married couple, Do Kyungsoo and Han Iseul. I stop just as I close the door and leaned into it. It was a fun dinner. . .

Fun. . .

I stare in space and out of nowhere, I found myself smiling.

I met someone that just swept me off of my feet.

And don’t worry it’s not Han Iseul. And hell no, it’s definitely not Do Kyungsoo as well.

Her name is Hana. I don’t know what happened to me earlier. . . it wasn’t what she looked like nor how her body looked like.

As weird as this might sound. . . her voice got me. And this never happened to me before. Ever.

 

Flashback. . .

The couple, Kyungsoo and Iseul were actually quite nice. I just found out Iseul was a pastry chef. Being a photographer and a food blogger as well, I really judged her dishes professionally and I could really say they were excellent. I am having a great night with them. But that greatness became an understatement when Iseul’s best friend came.

Looking ahead from my plate, I hear a small yet husky voice calling out. “Iseul!!!” I turn to my left and saw a woman walking towards our direction. She had a long dark brown hair, slim figure but the athletic kind. Her height was average, not too tall not too short. She had chubby cheeks and thin plump lips that greatly compliment her small puppy-like eyes.

But it’s not the thing.

It’s her voice. I have never heard such kind of voice from a woman before and I’m not trying to say she sounds like a man. Her voice. . . sounds like the wind that gushes through the night—, what am I talking about, I’m not this corny most of the times. Not even knowing I was staring at her the whole time, I just realize she sat down on the empty chair right beside me on the dining table.

She sat beside me.

I had the urge to slap myself for self-check.

She was blabbering stuffs that I didn’t understand. Or perhaps, I didn’t even hear. I was just listening to her voice but not to what she was actually saying. You know what I mean?

I only got back to earth when I heard my name being mentioned by a voice. It was Iseul’s. I blankly look back at her and realize she was introducing me to the woman. She turns to me with her sulky expression, probably because of the thing she was ranting about to Iseul. She gave me a curt bow before looking back ahead again. “Iseul, as I was saying, I just can’t believe I’ll be arranging her wedding next. This is so unfair, why are you all getting married?” She begins speaking again and fortunately now, I was able to comprehend what they were trying to talk about.

I heard the word married. Who’s gonna get married?

I cannot believe I didn’t hear something that was talked about right in front of me.

I was in a daze the whole time.  

My heart jumps when the girl lifts her feet up to the remaining space of the chair she was sitting up and bends her knee high like she was relaxing in her own house. She then grabs a piece of onion ring on one plate near her and eats. She acts so relaxed and. . .

This is so not me—it’s so y. , I said it.

I swear I don’t have weird es. I myself am bewildered by my own actions.

“You should find your man soon too.” I hear Iseul speak and I swear I saw her wiggle her brows at me. Did she sense my admiration for her friend? “Psh~ They’re all douche bags. After Hanbin, I’ve decided that all men are douche.” The girl answers back with a kind of rebellious expression.

I never found rebellious girls y before.

But. . .

Wait—did she just say all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter