Quirky GF

WANTED: Daddy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I watch in delight as my girlfriend comes out of her apartment looking so casually chic. A white crop top that shows some sneaky of her upper abdomen, a cute set of cream colored cardigan and skirt.

We’re going to meet my parents. “Your photo shoot’s done?” She asks as soon as she reaches my side. “Yup, I just arrived here—don’t divert my attention, what is this huh?” I interrogate with a cheeky smile. I pull her close by the waist which let me touch her visible skin on the mid-area. “What?” She asks and glance down herself. “Am I dressed too much? You said I should look like a girl. I think I dressed fine.” She explains while frowning.

The moment she looks up to me again, I capture her lips for a fleeting kiss. I pull away after a second and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. “Stop . . .” I playfully muffle and she slaps me on the chest—as always—while giving me her side glare. “Even if I wear sweatpants, you say the same. Hold it, bro.” She scrunches her nose before shoving me to the side to enter my car first. I just laugh when I stumbled; she’s such a strong woman.

When I was inside the car as well, I give her a sheepish grin as I start the engine. “Gaeul went to school?” She asks while combing her hair. “Yup, she has exams. So maybe if we stay at my parents’ house until lunch time, Nanny Lim might just go straight there with her.” I answer before driving off. “Nervous?” I ask and briefly glanced at her. “Nope.” She casually answers and pulls down my car’s sun visor and starts retouching her lipstick.

It will be useless if I don’t have a plan to stop on kissing her every second, you know.

She’ll be re-touching it for the rest of her life.

But wait up—I’m surprised she doesn’t show a single nervousness. Other girls would have peed on their pants because of anxiety about meeting their men’s parents. “Seriously?~ Not even a little?” I ask. “Why would I? You wouldn’t let me meet them if they’re monsters. And besides, knowing you makes me confident you have good parents.” She explains crosses her legs making the skirt much shorter than it already is. I can’t help but to glance down at her honey thighs. She has these muscular thighs and legs which are pretty cool. I had the urge to touch them and check if they were as firm as I am imagining it would be.

“But not because the parents are good means the child can’t be a ert.” She tells which made my eyes dart back to the road while blinking. “W-who’s a ert? I don’t see anyone in here.” I mutter and she hits me on the arm. “Hmm. . . could you still continue on with the challenge though?” She teasingly asks while letting out that uncertain snivel which sounded cute and whiny. “Of course. What do you think of me, weak? I have a high temperance.” I answer but I could still feel my face heating up.

“Oh really?” She asks and laughs scornfully. “Yah, don’t mock me. I’m willing to hold it until you’re ready. I don’t love you only for the flesh’s desire.” I explain. From my peripheral view, I could see her turning her body sideways to completely look at me. “Yeah, who knows I might be ready earlier than expected.” She tells which made my heart pound. “R-really?” I ask and gulp a few times.

“Yeah like. . . one day before the wedding, right?” She tells and laughs winningly when my face fell. “No, just kidding. We don’t know the future Baekhyun.” She lastly tells and didn’t speak anymore. What does that suppose to mean? That she might want to do it sooner than we’ve promised each other? She’s so good in cliffhanger. I wanted to ask her for more details but I don’t want to seem like an excited ert.

I was just curious.

And of course. . . I love her so it would be inevitable that I would always hope for us to be intimate in that way but on the other hand, I am willing to wait for the same reason.

“By the way. . .” She then speaks getting my whole attention again while I drive. “I’ve decided on something,” She tells and I just nod signaling her to go on. “Since my birthday’s two weeks from now and it’s Spring~ I’ve decided of what I want to do. I want to go to Jeju with you. Spring in Jeju is one of the loveliest times.” She mutters dreamily and she suddenly looked all girly as she looks up probably imagining Jeju’s sceneries. “Oh, nice. Our first couple trip huh?” I ask. “Yes but we won’t go on my exact birthday.” She tells and starts taking out something from her bag.

It was her planner.

“You see, 4th of April is my day but we can move it to 5th so it’s holiday in school. Remember, Arbor day.” She thoroughly explains a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter