Better

Supernaturals

Hello! I'm finished with exams, and I'm finally FREE *throws the confetti I threw, but cleaned up back in chapter 6*!!
I hope it went smooth with everyone else who had the exams? 

Anyway! Enjoy the chapter, and thank you for waiting^^!


Chapter 9: Better

“How are you feeling?”

“Better, but still like .”

Two days have passed, and Taehyung woke up yesterday. Just like Yoongi said, Taehyung didn’t hold any grudge against me.
He did understand about what happened, but he also said something like “If you crush me again, I’m going to drown you in a pool of water.”

He’s going to be released today, but the doctor said it was recommended that he didn’t train the next few days until he’s properly healed.
Seokjin will be healing his broken arm (which had to be casted for the time being) from time to time, so he will be healing a lot faster which is great!
We decided to visit him today, since he will be released and he’s probably bored. Hoseok, Jimin and I are standing by the right side of Taehyung’s bed,
while Seokjin, Yoongi and Namjoon are standing on the left. 

“What are you going to do now that you can’t train?” Jimin ask Taehyung.

Taehyung shrugs lightly with his shoulders. 
“I don’t know, watch you guys I guess. There’s nothing else to do, and I refuse to just lay in bed all day.”

“You can help Jungkook!” Hoseok yells out in excitement.

My smile falters, and I look at Taehyung. 
“After what just happened? What if I-“

“I don’t mind.” Taehyung cuts me off.

I look at him with wide eyes, and a confused expression. He only smiles at me with his box smile.

“You need help to get better at control, don’t you? Everyone else is busy, and Seokjin have to help Namjoon anyways.” he says, followed by a “Hey!” from Namjoon. 

Taehyung turns his gaze to Hoseok, and frowns. 
“Guess we can’t practice on our awesome combo the next days.”

Hoseok only smiles with a shrug, and I can hear a faint snort and mumbling from Yoongi.

“Hyung! You have to heal me faster! I don’t want to lay in bed and turn into an old man with a fat belly!” he yells in desperation, grabbing Seokjin’s collar with his good arm.
Even though he has only one arm available, he has a strong grip! Both Yoongi and Namjoon has to step in to free Seokjin from Taehyung’s iron grip and rambling about turning into an old man.
Jimin, Hoseok and I can only watch from the sidelines in amusement at the funny, yet strange scene. We exchange glances and begin to laugh at the same time.

 

“Empty you head, don’t think to much.” Taehyung says to me.

While Taehyung was holding Seokjin in his grip, the doctor came in, turning it to a very awkward scene. He began to laugh surprisingly, and told us Taehyung could be released right away. He had actually planned to do a last check on Taehyung, but decided against it after walking in to the scene. Taehyung of course jumped up from the bed in joy, only to lay back in bed and complain about the wound on his leg he clearly had forgotten.

“It’s very easy to empty your mind than you think. I do it all the time!” he says with a wide and proud grin.

“I didn’t know you had something in there to begin with!” Yoongi shouts back from his place. Namjoon and Hoseok begins to snort, which turns into laughing.
I swear I can see devil horns forming at the top of his head. 

“Go and take a nap grandpa!” Taehyung shoots back.

My jaw slacks open, and I can hear Jimin and Seokjin laugh from the other end of the training room. Yoongi scowls, and I immediately knows what it means. It happened to Jimin just recently!
“Run Taehyung, run!”

After a lot running, Taehyung running from Yoongi trying to avoid his ice spears, we turn our focus back to training. Unfortunately he couldn’t run so fast with the wound on his leg, so he did get a small beating from Yoongi.

“Shall we start training?” he asks.

I nod, making myself ready. I create the same boulder, only smaller this time.
“Don’t lose focus now! Try move it slowly to the left.” he order.

I do as he says, and it goes surprisingly smooth after what happened last time. The boulder moves swiftly in the air as it follows my movements.

“I don’t understand. Did you hit me with that boulder on purpose? I don’t see any problems with your control!” Taehyung pouts.

I let out a laugh, when he pouts he looks like a kicked puppy. It’s cute.

 

After hours of training, we decided to quit We went to our rooms, because we trained longer than I thought. Taehyung is sleeping in his bed on the opposite side, with soft snores coming out of his mouth. I lay wide awake, staring up in the ceiling. I’ve been laying wide awake, thrashing around in my bed for one and a half hour. I just don’t understand. With Seokjin, I couldn’t focus properly in controlling the boulder, but when Taehyung helped me it went as smooth as silk. One thing is sure though, I’m getting better. I’m getting better with help from my friends. Even though it’s only been a few days, I consider them my friends or rather family. Sure I miss my real family back home, but Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung fill that hole which has been emptied. 
With those thoughts, I can’t help but smile. My eyes finally begins to feel heavy, and I drift slowly to sleep.


That was chapter 9! I tried to finish the chapter earlier, but EXO have been slowly killing me with their two new songs-__-'.
They are really mean, releasing two new songs as well as mv's when almost everyone has examsT^T.

Enough about that! The next chapter may, or may not have some important parts. Pay attention to that bwuahaha *grows devil horns*!

Don't be a silent reader! Write in the comment section below what you think. What do I have to edit? Is the pace to slow, to fast? I want to knooow! Then I can improve myself in writing:-D!

Until then, see ya next time<3!