Introduction

Supernaturals

Chapter 5: Introduction

“Jimin I swear, you’re so dead!”

“It’s not my fault! You were the one in the way Yoongi!”

“What did you say?!”

“! Guys help me!”

“You’re on your own Jimin, good luck!”

“Not cool Namjoon! Not cool at all!”

Dumfounded, and confused. Those were the two words that would describe my situation right now. Two guys are running around the room like wild animals, and I guess they are chasing each other like wild animals too. The first one is running like he’s running from an assassin, and the other one is the assassin. Four other people are sitting on the floor, looking at them as if this is happens everyday.
Every one of them has matching dark blue uniforms, like school uniforms. But this is different, instead of pants they are wearing shorts, and buttoned shirts. 

I notice all of them are boys, or elderly boys. Three out of four are laughing bending over, while the last one are trying to make the two wild animals stop. To my surprise the one who looks like the assassin stretches out his arm. I can see a faint blue colour appearing in his outstretched palm like frost, and suddenly a big ice shard are flying out! The one who is running for his life barely misses it as he ducks just in time. It would’ve hit his head! 
The one who try to make them stop turns around, and his eyes land on me. My body immediately tense up, and I feel nervous. He smile and turn back towards the others again.
“Hey guys shut up and look! It’s the new guy!”

The laughter and yelling dies out instantly, and now every single eyes are focused on me. I feel small all of a sudden. Six guys are staring at me curiously, and it makes me feel uncomfortable. As if they share thoughts, they stand up and moves towards me and surround me. 
“Hey! What’s your name kid?” a guy with silver hair ask me.

“I-I’m Jeon Jungkook, what’s yours?”

Before he could answer, a boy with brown hair interrupt him.
“Yoongi, look! You almost hit the new guy with one of your ice shards! You have to be more careful when you try to kill someone!” he says pointing at the ice shard clinging to the door.

The rest of us including me, are staring at him with an “are you serious?” look. He widen his eyes, realising what he just said.
“I didn’t mean it like that! I… you… you guys know what I meant! The point is, you have to be more careful!” he says, scolding the one with mint hair like a mother. 

“Oh, I didn’t realise. I was just busy trying to kill Jimin.” the one with the mint hair shrugs, a little more relaxed than he should.

“Anyways, back to Jungkook! My name is Namjoon. The one who just scolded the one with mint hair is Seokjin. The one with mint hair who were trying to kill Jimin just now is Yoongi, and this is Jimin.” Namjoon says, pointing to each person.
The one with brown hair is Seokjin, and I notice the tip of his ears are a bit red. Maybe of embarrassment? The mint haired is Yoongi, and the one with orange hair is Jimin. I focus back on Namjoon, as he’s about to continue.

“This is Hoseok, and last is Taehyung.” he finishes. Hoseok is the one with black hair, and beside him is Taehyung with pink hair. I wonder why they have different hair colours except Seokjin and Hoseok? Every one of them smile and greet me, and I can’t help but feel happy and excited when I look at them. They give off some sort of family vibe in a weird way.

“So Jungkook? What ability do you have?” Hoseok ask me.

“I can control the earth, move stones, create earthquakes, things like that.”

“That’s so cool! Can you show us?” this time it’s Taehyung who asks.

“I can’t. I don’t know how to control it. Maybe when I train with you guys. What are your abilities by the way?”

Namjoon smirks, not a mischievous one, but excited.
“What do you say guys? Should we show him?” 

Everyone nods, and take a few steps from me.
“Jimin, you start.” Namjoon commands.
No doubt who’s the leader of their small group. Jimin nods, and step out of their half circle. He faces a training doll that stands a few meters away, and his arm forward. A big gust of wind shoots out, and hits the doll, making it fly and hit the wall. When it hit the wall, I can see a small bump forming in it. I stare in amazement, as Jimin retreats. 

Where the doll stood moments ago, the floor make some weird noise until it opens up, and a new training doll stands ready. Hoseok then steps forward, and suddenly shoots a stream of lighting out of his palm hitting the doll so it catches fire! The same happens with the floor, and a new doll is ready. Namjoon goes forward, creates a big big fireball and throws it, burning the doll instantly!

“You don’t have to see Yoongi’s ability right? You’ve already seen it, and almost got killed by it.” Namjoon says with a nervous laugh.
I laugh with him, and nod. I turn my head towards Yoongi, and it looks like he’s fine with it as he flashes me a weak smile. This time it’s Taehyung.
He steps forward and opens up his palm. A water bubble appears, he makes a small vertical motion with his arm, and the water stretches out so it’s a floating stripe. He makes a swift motion with his arm again, this time horizontal and the water shoots towards the doll. The water suddenly goes through the doll, splashing against the wall. It’s silent for a few seconds before the upper half of the doll suddenly slides of it’s lower half, landing on the floor!

Seokjin moves forward, but not against the doll, but towards me. He shows me his arm, which has flawless skin by the way. I look up at him curiously, but he motion me to focus back on his arm again, and I look at it. Suddenly he pulls out a small knife from his pocket and cut his arm, making a deep gash! I jump and takes a few steps back, looking at his arm, which is now covered in blood and dripping on the floor.
I can feel myself panic, but his wound disappear all of a sudden! The blood now cover his arm, surrounding the wound that were there just a few seconds ago.

I realise now, Seokjin and Taehyung must’ve been those two who Mr. Ryong mentioned when I first met him! The one who controls water, and the one who can heal and regenerate at an incredible fast rate. No doubt, it’s those two. I focus again as I stare at Seokjin’s arm, which he now is scrubbing away the blood with a towel he got from Namjoon. 

“Don’t scare me like that!” I yell punching his shoulder, but not to hard. He chuckles while mumbling a small apology and rubbing his shoulder. The others are laughing too, and I smile at them.
This is where I’m going to be for who knows how long. I just hope it will be a while, because now it really feels like I’m home.

Who knew what would happen a few days later?