Control

Supernaturals

Hello! It's me, and I have an another chapter for you! 
Thank you so much for all the nice comments and subscribtions, I could feel my heart flutter of happiness!
I sounded very cheesy there, didn't I? Crap.
Please don't judge me, it's currently 04:30am and I can't sleep, but I'm really tired (=_='')!
But I mean it! When I read your comments and saw the ones who subscribed, I just wanted to finish the chapter as fast as possible!

Oh, and please read the authors note at the end, thank you!

Enough from me! Enjoy the chapter^^!


Chapter 12: Control

The next morning we’re gathered by the table as usual, but I don’t feel so hungry. It’s an awkward silence, I guess all of us is thinking the exact same thing. What is Mr. Ryong planning? 
We all agreed to stay alert when Taehyung and I told the rest what I found out. Taking a look at the time, it read 01:00am.
One hour until we have to meet with Mr. Ryong. 
Feeling a bit restless, I stand up from my chair and heads towards the door. 

“Where are you going?” I can hear Seokjin ask.

“I’m just going to take a walk, I’ll be back in no time.”

 

I need some time for myself to think. It’s not a problem being with the others, but when it’s an awkward silence as it was just a few minutes ago, I can’t stand it.
Better being by yourself to think, than being with friends not saying a word to each other. 
I walk the same hallway where I found the room with the computer.
It wasn’t planned that i was going to walk this way, it just happened. As if something dragged me here. What would’ve happened if I didn’t read what was on the computer?
If I only stayed in my room, sleeping which I should’ve done. I near a corner when I can hear voices, and I immediately stop in my tracks.

“-need them? We have managed to take out one more of the rebels. That means we’ve managed to take out three in total. There’s not many of them left.”

“Yes, we do. We’ve come this far, and the subjects doesn’t know a thing. We have to use this opportunity while we still got it!
If this project with the subjects succeed, then we will have much more advantage! We need to do this as fast as possible.”

“Yes sir.”

Footsteps can be heard walking the opposite direction, becoming fainter until the sound disappears completely. I take a sneak peak around the corner, checking if the coast is clear.
When I can't hear anything, I relax.
It’s clear the conversation were between two males, but who were they? It sounded like professor Khang and Mr. Ryong. It can’t be them, right? 

That’s what I want to tell myself, but after what I read on the computer and what they just said, I don’t want to trust on them anymore. 

 

“It’s like you have a radar just to look for trouble or something! Only these two days you’ve found out so much!
It won’t surprise me anymore if you just round the next corner, and you find out they have created a lethal weapon that can destroy the world!” Hoseok tells me.  

I let my head drop so I look on the ground, while letting out a nervous chuckle. I don’t know how to respond to that to be honest.
Once again I told the others because they are involved in this too, so I can’t hold something secret. 

“The subjects one of them talked about, that must be us.
We still don’t know who the rebels are, which they can’t stop talking about, but they’ve managed to take out three of them.” Namjoon says in a whisper. 

It’s not clever almost shouting this out the entire canteen. Even if we are the only ones in the canteen again, there may be someone walking past the doors.
The doors aren’t exactly soundproofed, so we won’t take any chances. 

“That’s right. That’s what we know so far.” Yoongi says.

“Hey guys! It’s five minutes until we have to meet Mr. Ryong!” Jimin tells us.

We stand up, and mentally braces ourselves to what we’re going to do.

 

When we arrive outside the door that leads to the room B214, we look at each other clearly nervous. Namjoon as the great leader he is, steps forward and knocks on the door.
It opens up revealing professor Khang in his usual professor-like attire. He smiles at us, but even a blind person can see it’s cold and empty.
He leads us in and I can see several guards standing like statues in the corners, weapons ready. Seven desks and chairs are placed in the middle of the floor, facing a big whiteboard.
In front of the whiteboard is a smaller desk, but taller than the ones placed in the middle of the room. 

Mr. Ryong stands by the small desk, his hands behind his back, his entire body language screams leader. Professor Khang closes the door behind us, and I can hear a small click sound.
Wait, did he just lock the door? 

“Great you boys could meet me today. Have a seat.” Mr. Ryong says, gesturing to the desks. 

We hesitate a while, but moves towards them.

“Be ready for anything.” I can hear Namjoon whisper.

All of us nod as a last signal, before sitting down on a chair each. I don’t know if it’s the chair that’s biting cold but I tense up, feeling uncomfortable.
All of a sudden a stinging pain hits my neck, and my vision goes blurry. All I can see is cloudy images and silhouettes as I can’t focus properly, the stinging in my neck travels up to my head.
I hear small grunts and shouts in the background, but they soon fade out as I get a major headache.

It continues, and it feels like my head is going to explode. This is nothing like the headaches I’ve had before, this one is so much worse!
Tears threaten to spill out from my eyes, but I try to force them back, which I succeed. It feels like the headache is going on for hours, but I think it’s only been a few moments.
A few moments of torture. The headache dulls down, and I can finally breathe again, but I only let out heavy puffs of breath, leaning on the desk. 
Sweat is trickling down my forehead, and my breath is heavy. My vision is still blurry, but I can make out most of the things in the room again such as the people in here.

“Can you hear my voice?”

It’s muffled, but I can still hear the voice. It sounds like it’s coming from inside my head as a thought, but somehow I know it’s not. 

“Good, now listen only to my voice, and only take commands from me. Raise your right hand.”

Without recognising, I nod my head and raise my right hand as he said. Wait, that wasn’t me!
I didn’t do that! I mean I did it, but I it wasn’t me! It’s as if someone’s controlling my body. What did they do to me, was it the stinging in the neck?
Maybe it was some sort of injection. What about the others, are they in the same state as me? I try to turn my head, but my own body won’t listen to me.  

“Good job professor Khang. The injection you created is working perfectly.” I can hear the voice say. 

There’s no response, and it becomes silent, until the same voice speaks up again.
“Subject number 4, show me your ability. Other subjects, turn you attention to subject number 4.”

My head turns, and I look at a person. I can only see the silhouette, but a small ball of red, orange and yellow catches my unsteady eyes.

“Good subject number 4, you may stop now.”

As he got commanded, he makes the ball of colours disappear.

“Sir, it seems I have made a mistake in the injection serum. The subjects can’t properly see, only listen and obey.”

“That’s not a problem. All I need is that they listen and obey without disturbance, and I can’t notice any disturbance.”

“If you say so sir.”

“Now, shall we begin properly?”


Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I don't know when I'll have time to update, because I'm going on vacation with my family. So I don't know when I'll have time to write.
But I hope it will be really fast, or maybe I can have my laptop with me haha! 

Don't be a silent reader! Write in the comment section what you think! Are there something I have to edit? Don't hesitate to say it!

See ya next time<3!