Trust Us

Supernaturals

Chapter 14: Trust Us

“What do you mean with ‘we’?” I ask suspiciously.

Chanyeol, if I remember his name correctly, only shakes his head and grabs my wrist. 
“I’ll answer the questions later. You have to follow me!” 

Before he can drag me somewhere, I yank my wrist back from his grasp and stand firm on my ground.
“I’m not going anywhere with you. How can I trust you?”

Before he can answer me back, I run in the opposite direction from him. I run blindly in the dark forest, as I search for the others whom I lost because of that Chanyeol guy.
I have to find them quick! I shake my head from my thoughts as I run into something, or someone so I land flat on my . Quick on my feet again, I try to see who I ran into.
Maybe it’s some of the others? 

The little hope I have disappears when I don’t recognise the face in front of me. He’s shorter than me, maybe around the same height as Jimin?
He has big round eyes like an owl and if I’m not mistaken, heart shaped lips. His big eyes narrows when he sees me and goes into a battle stance, and I immediately does the same.
Guards and my friends forgotten, I attack first with sending a boulder his way. Because of the little light I have, it’s a little bit difficult to aim.
When I hear my boulder breaks into pieces, I’m sure I’ve hit him, or he’s avoided it. My eyes widen when I see he hasn’t moved at all and doesn’t have a single scratch on his body!
What's left of the boulder is in pieces around him as if it exploded before it hit him!

How did he avoid getting hurt when he didn’t move an inch?! 

“You impress me, but you still have a long way to go.” he suddenly speaks up.

His voice is low and dangerous, it sends a shiver down my spine. I don’t have time to think about what he said before he too sends a boulder, only bigger, towards me.
I quickly avoid it by jumping to the side. He can control the earth too? How? 

Seeing as our powers won’t work on each other, the other guy runs towards me. He tries to land a punch to my face, but I duck only to receive a knee hard in my stomach instead.
I try to catch my breath as I land on the ground. That will definitely leave a bruise. He tries to kick me again, but I’m quicker than him as I kick him in his leg instead so he lands on the ground too. 

“Kyungsoo! Stop it! He’s one of the guys we’re trying to save! Not to kill!” 

A voice interrupts us, and I recognise that voice. I stand up and turn around to see Chanyeol again. Did he follow me? Of course he did, he tried to ‘help me’.
Great, now I have to deal with two of them! It’s difficult to move as I can feel the bruise on my stomach form already. How many of them are there?
All I want is to find the others again, but I don’t know where they are. For all I know maybe they have been taken prisoner by the guards, or worse, killed.
That can’t be possible since Mr. Ryong wanted us for that project. I can’t trust these two either, as the first one tried to ‘help’ me, and the other one attacked me at first sight. 

Chanyeol helps the other guy up from the ground, and they look at me. I prepare a boulder hidden behind me, just in case. 
“That won’t work, you know? And seriously, how dumb are you?” Kyungsoo I think, ask me. 

I heard it from Chanyeol, so his name must be Kyungsoo. 
“Excuse me?” I let go of the boulder so it drops on the ground.

“We’re here to help you and the others who escaped from the facility, not to mention I was the one creating that opening for you in the first place!” 

“Wait! Back up a bit!” I start as I wave franticly with my arms. “What do you mean? You were the one creating all the earthquakes?”

Kyungsoo scoff at me, and I can feel my blood boil at his attitude. 
“Who else would? You? Not possible.” 

“If you were the ones helping me and my friends escape, then why did you attack me just a minute ago?!” 

“I wanted to see how good you could control your powers. I expected more to be honest.” he says and shrugs his shoulders. 

I’m close to attack him again but Chanyeol butts in. 
“Kyungsoo, drop the attitude. You’re not like this normally.” he says, and then turns his attention to me. “We’ll answer you’re questions later I promise, but please don’t be stubborn and just follow us.
Your friends is already heading back to base with our friends.” 

What did he say? The others?

“How do I know you speak the truth? For all I know, you’re just tricking me.” I ask. 

Chanyeol takes a walkie talkie out from his pocket in his jacket, and places it near his mouth.
“Hey Baekhyun! Kyungsoo and I found the last one, but he wants to say hi to his friends first.” he says with a small smile.

We wait a few seconds before his walkie talkie lets out a few cracking noises, and a voice is speaking from it. 

“Are you bullting with me right now?! Both he, his friends and us are in danger from being caught by the guards, and he wants to say hi to his friends?!” 

The voice is loud, and Chanyeol has to move the walkie talkie away from his ear. If he doesn’t want to be found from the guards, then he isn’t very discreet.
I’m sure if he was nearby, I could’ve heard him without the walkie talkie. 
Chanyeol shrugs his shoulder, not knowing what to say.
It’s quiet yet again, before the voice speaks up, this time more calm.

“Alright fine! Hand over your walkie talkie to him.” he commands Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol obeys, and gives me the small device. It cracks up again, but this time it’s a different voice. A voice I finally recognise, and I burst in happiness.

“Jungkook? Are you there? Hello?” 

“I’m here! Don’t worry Namjoon.”

“Thank God! You have to follow the guys you are with, you hear me? Ask questions later, and we can meet up again. I’m here with Seokjin and Yoongi.
Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok are on their way too.”

“Alright, I’ll do it. See you later.” 

I give the walkie talkie back to Chanyeol and let out a sigh from both defeat and relief. 

“Lead the way.”

Chanyeol give me a wide grin that I find a little bit creepy, while Kyungsoo gives a calm smile.

“It’s not far, but we have to be ready. There may be guards lurking around waiting for us.” Kyungsoo says. 

Before we begin to walk, Chanyeol stops us.
“Before we meet the others, I want to introduce myself properly. I’m Park Chanyeol, and this is Do Kyungsoo.
We are from a group called EXO, but you may have heard about us from people at the facility calling us ‘rebels’.”

Did I just hear right? These are the rebels Mr. Ryong and professor Khang has been talking about? WHAT?!


I got this done earlier than expected, yay!
I wanted to write more in this chapter to be honest, buuut can't spoil all the fun huh^^?

I laughed writing Baekhyun's part, because you know, he can be loud sometimes most times.

Oh! Thank you for over 70 subscribers! I noticed it right after I updated last time, so I didn't get to thank youT^T.

What do you think? Don't hesitate to ask me questions! I'll try my best to answer!
Comments, subs, upvotes etc are appreciated^^!

See ya next time<3!