Break Out

Supernaturals


Hello! I'm back, and I apologize for taking so longT^T!
A lot has happened this month *cough* including my birthday *cough*, and I had a lot to think about. 

I'm not going to say so much, so enjoy the chapter!


Chapter 13: Break Out

“There are certain people out there. People who disturb us regarding our plans. Do you understand?” Mr. Ryong says.

We nod our heads in sync, confirming his question. Those people must be the rebels they’ve been focusing on.
I try to move my arm again, but it doesn’t respond. Whatever was in that syringe, it has to be well thought through. None other than professor Khang must’ve have come up with this.

“Good. They hinder us in going through what we’re supposed to. What we need you to do, is to stop them.”

“But sir, how are they going to to that?” This time professor Khang speaks up. 

“Killing them is the safe option in getting rid of them in my mind, but if you feel they can be great test subjects in the future professor Khang, then do as you like.” Mr. Ryong responds.

I have to find a way out of this, but how? Without control over my own body, it’s a one in a million chance I can do something at the moment.
I don’t want to kill anybody. The whole reason I came here, was to control my powers so I can’t hurt anybody. Anger clouds my mind of the thought.
Anger at Mr. Ryong and professor Khang for tricking us, and anger at myself for believing them in the first place.

We don’t even know what these rebels did to be labeled rebels in the first place. For all I know, maybe they are the one doing the right thing, and Mr. Ryong is the one doing the wrong thing.
A sudden shake from the ground shakes me out of my thoughts. The others in the room looks around confused. Another comes, this time stronger, and a few of them falls on the ground.

“Subject 7! What are you doing? Stop it this instant!” Mr. Ryong yells in anger.

If I had control over my own body then I would’ve done it a long time ago, but it isn’t me who’s doing it. 
I try one last chance, in hope of moving my arm, and I can see it twitch a little! I try again, this time with my legs. Slowly but surely, I can move my own body again! 
My vision gets more clear too as I progress the rest of my body. I don’t know how it worked, but I don’t care at the moment! 

Even though my body is a little bit wobbly, I stand slowly from my seat. 
Immediately a row of guards stands in front of Mr. Ryong to protect him. I don’t know if my power works yet, and I don’t want to try in case I fail. 
So I choose the best option at the moment, and charge at the guard in the middle. Yells fills the room from other guards as they try to pry me off the guard I attacked.

An another guard takes a firm grip on my wrist from behind, but as fast as it came it disappears.
I turn my head in confusion, and I see Namjoon standing there with a smirk on his face and the same guard on the ground. I guess Namjoon punched him.
A look around the room, and a smile forms on my face.
The others have regained their control over their bodies too, and is currently fighting against the other guards. 

Before I can focus again a third quake hits, sending several of the guards on the ground. The others look at me, but I’m as dumfounded as they are. 

“It’s not me!” I exclaim.

Before they can respond something catches my eyes, and I walk towards it to look closer. After closer inspection, it’s a small crack in the wall.
Several quakes keeps coming but not as violent than the ones before, and the crack grows bigger. It’s then realisation hits me like a slap to my face.

“Everyone! On the ground now!” I yell as I duck behind a fallen table. 

Not a moment to late the wall explodes, sending heavy bits of the remaining wall out across the room. A wave of pain suddenly shoots up in my arm, and I look down to see a gash below my shoulder.
A rock must’ve hit me. Someone places a hand on my shoulder, and I try to punch him, but stop in the middle of my action as I see it’s Yoongi. He helps me up from the ground, and I look around.

All the guards are either unconscious or seriously injured from the flying boulders, laying on the ground.
Professor Khang is hiding behind a fallen table just like I did, and Mr. Ryong is hiding behind his desk which is still standing.
I ignore them as I don’t feel even a small form of sympathy for them, and look at the wall. A big gaping hole is in the middle, with boulders in all sizes surrounding it. 

“What are we waiting for? Come on!” Taehyung says.

He walks towards the hole and when he steps outside, he’s falling. A gasp escapes our mouth, and runs towards the hole. We look after him, and we sigh in relief.
He’s standing on the ground waving at us, a bit dirty from the fall, but otherwise alright. We look at each other giving invisible signals.

“Someone who wants to jump first?” Hoseok ask.

Before he has time registering what’s happening, we’ve each taken a grip on both of his arms, and jumps out at the same time.
A not so manly yell escapes his mouth on the way down, and I can’t help but laugh.
Seeing as it’s not so far up from the ground, we manage to land without any injuries, well, except Hoseok who might have died from a heart attack.
After brushing off the dust from our clothes, we look at Hoseok who’s lying on the ground, groaning.

“Are you alright?” Jimin ask, and receives a death glare from Hoseok.

“Are you guys nuts?! You almost gave me a heart attack!” he yells.

What did I say?

“Stop being a wimp, and get yourself up! We have to get out of here while we still have the chance!” Yoongi says.

Just as the words left his mouth, alarms and shouts is heard from the building.

“Oh great! Come on! We have to go!”

In no time Hoseok is up from the ground, and we’re running towards the gate. Suddenly Seokjin stops us, and point in the opposite direction. 

“We can’t run outside the main gate! They’ll find us quicker! Head to the woods! It’s a bigger chance to lose them there!” he says. 

We nod, and sprint in opposite direction towards he woods.
As we gets closer to the fence preventing us from coming through, Namjoon forms a big fireball in his hand and throws it towards the fence.
It melts instantly creating a large hole, some of the edges still red from the heat.

When Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi is on the other side, we can hear the shouts from the guards. “There they are! Don’t lose them!”

Namjoon climbs through the hole, and Seokjin starts pushing me next. 

“Come on! Hurry! They’re getting closer!”

When I’m through, I turn around and with Namjoon, we help Seokjin through the hole.
When everyone is through we start running again, but careful this time because it’s a little dark, and it’s easier to fall with all the vines and loose roots.
A sudden grip on my arm takes a hold of me and drags me to the side. It’s hold is right on the gash I forgot for a moment, and a yelp of pain escapes my mouth. 

“Jungkook!” I can hear Taehyung yell.

When the hold on my arm loosens, I turn around ready to fight. A young man which is taller than me is facing me, but he has a gentle expression as I can tell with the little light I have.
I let my guard down just a little bit, but can’t be too sure. 

“Who are you?”

“My name is Chanyeol, and we’re here to help you.”


Bahaha you didn't expect that did you? Maybe you did, crap.
Chapter 14 is done! Hope you enjoyed it!

Don't be a silent reader! Write in the comment section what you think! Are there something I have to edit? Don't hesitate to say it!

See ya next time<3!