We Are EXO

Supernaturals

Chapter 15: We Are EXO

“Wait! You’re the rebels that Mr. Ryong and professor Khang alway talked about?!” I say, pointing an accusing finger at them. 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo exchange glances before looking back to me. 

“They talked about us all the time?” Kyungsoo ask.

“Well, no. They actually kept it a secret from me and my friends.”

“Then how come you know about it then?” 

“I just happened to hear them talk when I didn’t get any sleep, and I read about you in a file on their computer.”

“So with other words, first you eavesdropped, and then you read private information on someone else’s computer?” Chanyeol ask this time.

“It sounds worse if you say it that way.” I mumble. “Besides, we had the right to know anyway if they had plans on using us to get to you!”

“Huh, you have a point there. Anyway, we’re here. Chanyeol call Jongin and tell him to pick us up.”

We stop by a very large tree, with big roots covering a large area. Chanyeol nods, and picks up his walkie talkie again.

“Jongin! We’re at the place, you have to pick us up!”

We wait a little before the walkie talkie cracks to life and a different voice speaks up than the last time.

“On my way, hang on a minute.”

Only a second later, I can feel a presence behind me. A hand places on my shoulder and as a reflex I jab my elbow into the person’s stomach,
and get a grunt in response as well as the hand leaves my shoulder. I turn around ready to attack again this time with my fist ready, when someone holds me back.

“Wait! That’s Jongin! He’s the one who’s picking us up!” I can hear Chanyeol say to me. 

“No it’s alright Chanyeol. It’s my own fault. Should’ve seen it coming when I decided to appear behind him.” Jongin says.  

It seems like he recovered fast. I take a good look at his face, and I can’t say he’s ugly. He has darker skin than Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and I, a handsome face and dark brown hair.

“Come on we have to go, before the guards can find us. Hold on tight.” Jongin says.

He grabs my arm, and I don’t have time to react when I suddenly get a weird feeling in my stomach that gradually turns worse.
It feels like my insides are being twisted and turned upside down, that I want to vomit. Before I actually vomit the weird feeling is gone, along with the feeling of nausea.  

 

“Jungkook!” 

Bone crushing hugs and a ton of questions meet me when I enter the dimly lit room. I try to pry them off me, but they have a firm grip around my waist.
I can hear laughing in the background too, but don’t know who the laughter belongs to.

“Come on guys, let him breathe!” a voice speaks up.

In the end everyone let go, and they surround me in a small circle. I feel relieved when I see that all of them are alright.
Namjoon have some small cuts on his face though, but I guess he must’ve have tripped on the roots in the forest. Nothing Seokjin can fix!

I look around the room, and it’s big. Two light brown couches are placed in the middle, with a fireplace in front of them.
Stairs are placed in the far corner to the left probably leading to the second floor. A big dining table is placed by the side of the stairs and in the end, a kitchen is placed on the right side.
What I notice the most, is the small balls of light hovering everywhere in the room. They give out a soft light, but enough to light up the whole room. 

A group of nine boys are surrounding me and my friends in a half circle. My friends stand by my side so we are in an opposite line of the others.
A guy with light brown hair suddenly speaks up, and we turn our attention to him.

“I think we should introduce ourselves.” he says.

It’s quiet as no one of us responds, so he takes it as a signal to continue.

“As you probably know, we are EXO, also known as ‘rebels’ from Mr. Ryong. I am Kim Junmyeon, and my ability is to control water.”

I look at him in surprise. Kyungsoo has the same ability as me, and now we find out Junmeyon has the same ability as Taehyung!
Maybe there are more who have the same ability? 

After that they go one after the other. 

The one after Junmyeon is Kim Minseok, and his ability is ice, the same as Yoongi.
Another one is Zhang Yixing, and he can heal just like Seokjin.
Then there’s Byun Baekhyun who can control the light, which I guess are the one controlling all the small balls of light around the room.

After Baekhyun is Kim Jongdae who can control lighting.
He has a smile that reminds me of a cheshire cat, which creeps me out a little bit. 
I can also see his entire personality screams mischievous, he’ll get along well with Taehyung and Hoseok.

Then there’s Chanyeol, and he can control fire like Namjoon. 
Kyungsoo who can control earth like me, but I think he has more experience seeing as he could destroy my boulder without moving an inch.
After him is Kim Jongin, and he can teleport. That’s why I felt my organs twist and turn upside down. 
The last one is Oh Sehun who can control the wind like Jimin. He didn't show much emotion, he just had a poker face when he greeted us. 

“Care to tell us who you guys are? We did a lot of effort to get you out of that place, and to get you here.” Junmyeon says. 

We nod, and Namjoon speaks up first.

“I’m Namjoon, and I can control fire.”

“Seokjin, and I’m a healer.”

“I’m Yoongi and I can control ice.”

“Hello, I’m Hoseok and I can control lighting.”

“Hi I’m Jimin, and I have the ability over wind.”

“Hello! I’m Taehyung and I can control water!”

“Hello I’m Jungkook, and I have the ability over the earth.”

“Now that everyone’s been introduced, let’s decide rooms! This is an abandoned house deep in the forest. It’s a little bit run down, but it’s bearable.
It’s quite big too, so it’s enough rooms for all of us. We sleep with two each room, except for one room where there are three.
Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae are sharing one. Sehun and Xiumin, Jongin and Kyungsoo, and then there’s me and Yixing.” Junmyeon says.

Taehyung and I exchange glances, and we understand immediately what we want. Before we can ask, Namjoon is a step ahead of us. 

“Do you have a room big enough for seven?”

“I think so but it’ll get a bit stuffy, why?” Yixing ask.

“It’s alright. We don’t feel like sleeping in separate rooms after what happened. No offence, but I feel like we can’t trust you fully yet.”

Yixing only shrugs his shoulders and give us a soft smile, showing off his dimple.

“It’s alright. Come on, I’ll show you the room you’ll sleep in.”

 

When Yixing led us through the hallways to where the rooms were located.
He showed us where the bathrooms are, and our room which were at the end of the hallway since it was the biggest one.

“We’ll talk tomorrow. You guys need to rest after what happened. Namjoon? Do you want me to heal those cuts?” Yixing ask him.

Namjoon only shakes his head, and points to Seokjin.

“I’ll just have Seokjin do it. You can go back to the others.”

“Alright then, see you guys tomorrow.” he says before closing the door. 

The room is quite big indeed. There are enough beds too, much to our surprise. The walls are painted deep blue, much better than the usual white back at the facility.
Two windows are placed on the wall opposite of the door, showing the darkness and trees outside. Big dark brown closets are placed by the corners, and that’s about it.
I can understand though. If  there were more furniture, then it would me more cramped to wander around the room.
I take the bed closest to the window, and I can immediately feel my eyes getting heavy. Without much thought, I fall asleep with fatigue after what happened only a few hours ago.


Alright! Chapter 15 is done! Although I see this more as a filler chapter.
I just wanted to get the introduction with EXO done^^'. 

I'll make a characer list shortly after this update, just so you guys know!
So if you see the update mark for this story on your account, it's just the character list.

What do you think? Don't hesitate to ask me questions! I'll try my best to answer!
Comments, subs, upvotes etc are appreciated^^!

See ya next time<3!