Unexpected

Supernaturals

I'm baaack! Missed me? No? Alright then! I finaly finished this chapter! 

On the other hand, 12 subscribers!? I'm really grateful, I mean itT^T! Thank you!
That's all I wanted to say, actually, so enjoy the chapter! Again, thank you!


Chapter 7: Unexpected

Taehyung’s POV:

My first impression of Jungkook when he arrived here was: cute, shy and bunny. When he smile, he reveals his teeth, which reminds me of bunny teeth, and that’s cute in my opinion. What am I talking about? I find everything cute! He also remind me of a bunny when he jumped a little when we showed him each of our powers. I don’t think he realised it himself, but I saw it. He was very shy in the beginning, which I understand. When I came here, I refused to talk to anyone since I was so shy. Hoseok kept complaining that I was so silent all the time, but now when I have opened up to them, they complain that I can’t shut up. The funny thing is, all of this happened on the same day. When Jungkook arrived and told about his ability, I had a hard time imagining the shy bunny Jungkook to control the earth. How wrong I was, because here I am with my jaw on the floor.

Jungkook began with lifting big boulders up which he created from the area he stands on, and throwing it towards the practice doll, crushing it instantly! That’s not all, he added more pressure on the boulder, making the floor go down with it! He told us he didn’t have control over his ability, that’s not what I can see right now!

“Alright Jungkook, that’s enough.” professor Khang says. 

Jungkook releases his hold on the boulder, and it falls limply to the side, revealing what’s left of the crushed doll.
“I think I overdid it.” Jungkook says and scratches his neck. I can see his face turning a shade of red, and a small laugh escapes my lips. It echoes through the room, Jungkook looks at me, and his face turns more red.

“Enough, let’s proceed. From what I’ve seen you guys have still a lot to learn, but it’s alright. You practice and gets better every day, meaning you are on the right path. One more thing, help Jungkook practice too, don’t be selfish. You are dismissed.”

 

“Your ability is as awesome as ours! You said you couldn’t control it! What was that in the practice room then, huh?!” For minutes, I keep rambling on and on to Jungkook about his ability. He doesn’t say anything, only listens. The others must’ve turned off their ears, because it looks like they are ignoring me. We agreed on sitting in the canteen, because each of our rooms didn’t have enough space for every one of us fitting in there. Jungkook is placed to my right, Hoseok to my left, and the rest on the other side of the table.

“Ah, but hyung. I don’t have control over my powers, didn’t you guys see?” When Jungkook spoke, the others had turn their attention to us again. They look just as confused as me. When none of us say something, Jungkook continues. 
“It wasn’t my intention to add more pressure on the boulder. It just happened, and I tried to stop it. It didn’t work until just as professor Khang told me to stop. The timing where he spoke and I stopped was just a coincidence. I pretended it was intentionally that I was adding more pressure.”

Seokjin shakes his head lightly.
“Jungkook, the whole reason you’re here is to practice your abilities. So what if you lost control back there? Train, train a lot, and you got that under control in no time.” he says.
Jungkook smiles in return, flashing his bunny teeth, and I struggle to contain myself from hugging him. He’s just so cute!

“Besides, you’re not the only one struggling to control your powers.” this time it was Jimin who spoke.

“Thanks guys. I’m gonna train more so I can be on the same level as you, just wait and see!” Jungkook says while raising his fists in the air. 

I can’t hold it anymore, as I tackle him in a big bear hug.
“You’re so cute it’s illegal!”

“Yah! What are you doing?! Get off of me!”

I can feel arms snaking around my waist, starting to pull me off Jungkook. It doesn’t help though, because of my firm grip around Jungkook’s waist. The pull is getting stronger, so I finally decide to let go. The ones dragging me off Jungkook didn’t expect that, so they didn’t stop pulling me. It ended up with us on the floor, with me landing on top of one of them. I hoist myself up, and turn around. I landed on Hoseok, which means he was the one starting to pull me, and Namjoon under Hoseok. We fell like some domino pieces, what the heck!? 

“Taehyung what were you thinking?” Namjoon says, while being helped up from the floor by Hoseok.  

“Do you really want him to answer that Namjoon?” Yoongi ask him, and Jimin and Seokjin nods in agreement.

“Sorry, he’s just so cute! I just want to hug him all the time!” I say while pointing to Jungkook. The latter widen his eyes, mouth open.

“What do you mean by I’m cute? I’m a manly man!” Jungkook yells.
In no time, our laughter echoes through the canteen. Lucky that none of the workers is in the same room, but I think they can hear us outside. 

When the laughter died down, we were by the table again. This time Jimin and I switched places so I don’t attack Jungkook with a hug again. We talked about many things. When we came to this place, and where we lived before. It’s a great way to know each other better.

“Hey, Jungkook. We can help you train, now if you want. We don’t have anything else to do on our schedule that I know of. What do you say?” Seokjin ask.

“Of course!” Jungkook says with his wide smile. 

 

The training room is as good as new when we arrive. The big boulder Jungkook made is gone, the big crater it made with the pressure as well. I don’t know how they do it, but it’s very useful, or else the training room would be crushed by now.

“Alright Jungkook, we know you struggle with controlling how much pressure you add. Is there something else we must know before we help you?” Seokjin ask him.
Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin began to prepare the dolls we’re going to use, while Seokjin and I help Jungkook prepare for the training. 

“I struggle with moving the stones and boulders. I made a stone move one time, and a man riding his bike fell and broke his arm.” he says.

I bite my tongue, preventing a laugh from coming out. By now the others had everything prepared, and is standing with us.

“Why don’t you show us? Don’t worry, we’ll evade it if it comes towards us.” Yoongi says.

I look around tuning out their voices, and everything is set up, but I can’t see the water bottles.
“Continue without me, we forgot the water bottles. I’ll go get them, be right back.” I say before turning around and walk away from them. Our water bottles are important. We can’t just drink from the water I conjure up, because that’s disgusting! I can hear shouting a little bit later, but it’s muffled since I’m a bit far from them. When the shouting doesn’t stop, that’s when it turns a bit odd. The shouting sounds stressful, and in panic?

“Taehyung!!”

“What?”
That’s all I got to say before I turn around, seeing a big boulder coming my way. Lifting my arms up as a reflex I can feel pain, something crushing me, then everything turn black.


I know, I'm evil. Please don't hate me!

Don't be a silent reader! Write in the comment section below what you think. What do I have to edit? Is the pace to fast, to slow? I want to knooow! Then I can improve myself in writing:-D!

See ya next time<3!