What Happened?

Supernaturals

I'm baaaack! And I'm sorry for the long wait! 
I realise I left you in a cliffhanger huh? Sorryyyy!!

While I was writing on the chapter, I noticed I got more subs! 28 subs, I'm so happyT^T! I'll work harder, thank you!
Just a heads up: this story is mostly in Jungkook's POV, so I'll write when it's in someone elses POV like Taehyung in the previous chapter;).

Enjoy the chapter, and please read the A/N at the end:)!


Chapter 8: What Happened?

Taehyung!! What have I done? No no, !! I-I didn’t mean to! This wasn’t supposed to happen! I lost control again and because of that Taehyung got hurt, because of me. I didn’t mean to.

“Oh my god, Taehyung!!” Seokjin yells in panic, while running towards Taehyung. 

The big boulder that I lost control over made a big dent in the wall, creating cracks spreading in all directions. It ended up being crushed to smaller pieces in the process, but in all the rubble, is Taehyung. By now, the rest joined Seokjin in finding Taehyung, while I’m standing here. I can’t think clearly, nor move forward. Imagining him with broken bones, blood all over, I can feel my heart break. I look up, not noticing that I’ve looked down on the floor. They’ve gathered in a small circle with Seokjin the closest, meaning they have found him.

“Jungkook! Come over here!” Namjoon yells to me.

I can’t hear anger in his voice, or anything at all. It sounded a bit monotone if you ask me.
I hesitate, thinking if I should walk over to them. I can’t see him, not now, I don’t want to see him. In the end, I walk over to them. It’s not like I’ve got a choice now, do I? It’s not like I run to them, with a slow pace I walk cautiously over. My shoulders are tense, my heart beating fast that I can feel it beating through my button shirt. As I’m closing the distance between us, I can see Seokjin hovering over something laying on the ground, Taehyung. My breath gets stuck in my throat, and I have trouble breathing. Relax, everything will be alright. Maybe it’s not that bad?

 My thoughts get washed away at once, and my heart break more than it was before, as I see the body laying on the ground, blood running out from several places I can count. Taehyung’s pink hair is messed up, small stone pieces stuck in it. His clothes are all ripped and torn, revealing more of his wounds. A small cut by his eyebrow and lip. He has a large wound on his foot, and his smooth skin is filled with smaller cuts, wounds and bruises. By catching a small glance towards his arm, I understand it’s broken. Seokjin is crouching down by Taehyung’s side, placing his palms over the wound on his foot. A faint green glow emits from his palms, and the wound begins to heal. I let out a breath of relief, of course Seokjin would heal him.

“What’s going on here?!” Professor Khang bursts in to the room. He’s panting and sweating like he’s been running a marathon. 

“Professor Khang! Over here!” Jimin yells to him, waving as a signal. Professor Khang notices, and runs towards us with newfound strength I’ve never seen before. Just in a few seconds he’s standing beside us with two nurses coming in just a few seconds later than him.

“Poor boy, what happened to him?” one of the nurses asks, her voice low like a whisper. 
I can’t help but look down in shame, wanting to shut myself out.

“That’s not important right now, help me move his body to the hospital ward. Seokjin, you’ve done a good job, but let’s help too. You can take a break now.” professor Khang says in a gentle voice, placing his hand on Seokjin’s shoulder.
Seokjin nods lifting himself up, allowing professor Khang to lift Taehyung up, carrying him bridal style. He’s almost by the door, when he decides to speak up.

“All of you, come with me to the hospital ward.”

 

“A broken arm, two broken ribs, and a wound on his right foot. The small cuts and wounds on his body is just minor, so we don’t have to worry about them. The bruises will disappear as well. Thanks to Seokjin who healed his foot it will heal faster, but his arm will take a bit longer. It’s a miracle he survived, really, I don’t understand. Anyway, the important thing is that he’s alive.”

“Thank you nurse, for the information.” Namjoon says, and bows.
The rest of us following his action. The nurse nods and gives us a smile, before leaving the hospital room. All of us, including professor Khang is standing by the bed Taehyung is placed on, with small wires coming out of his body. 

“Can you now explain what happened?” professor Khang ask us. He looks at us with a stern look, and his arms crossed over his chest.
None of us says anything, before Hoseok speaks up.

“We were going to help Jungkook train his ability, since he has trouble controlling it but-“

“Stop” professor Khang interrupts him, and turn his gaze towards me.

“Jungkook, explain.”

I swallow the lump in my throat, and mentally slap myself on my cheek.
“Like Hoseok said, they were going to help me train. Taehyung noticed we missed our water bottles, and decided to go get them. Meanwhile I tried to lift up a boulder, and try to control it. It didn’t end well, as I lost control over it when I tried to throw it across the room. It went in the wrong direction, the direction Taehyung were in.”

Professor Khang sighs and give me a small smile.
“Well it seems like Taehyung is going to be just fine, so you don’t have to worry any longer. He’ll wake up any moment now, but it seems like he can’t train in a while. I have a very busy schedule right now, so can you guys look after him?”

“Professor Khang, we would do it without you even asking.” Jimin says, and we nod in agreement.

“Alright then I’ll be going now. See you guys later.” professor Khang says. 

We turn our attention back to Taehyung as professor Khang leaves the room. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps, completely different when we slept in our room! What would happen if I didn’t hit him? Would we still be training? Maybe I would’ve hit one of the others later? 

“Hey, Jungkook.” I turn my head, and Yoongi is standing beside me.
“Don’t think about it. He won’t be mad at you if you think about that. Taehyung isn’t the person to hold grudges.” he says, patting my shoulder lightly.

I look at him with wide eyes, no words coming out of my mouth. Yoongi, the one I saw as ice cold towards others, is comforting me? Is he sick too?

“I… well, thanks. Thank you hyung.”

He only nods, before walking over to Jimin, talking about who knows what. I’ll train more, much more. In no time, I’ll have control over my ability so none of the others will get hurt like Taehyung.

“You hear Taehyung? I’ll train much more, so you won’t get hurt again. That’s a promise.”


Alright, that was chapter 8!
But I feel like this story is a bit boring, if not, very slow paced. Maybe it's just me? I don't know why, but I feel like I could've written this story a bit more exciting. What do you think?

On to something else, I don't know when I'll ulpoad the next chapter. Finals is starting tomorrow and is ending in two weeks, so I won't be able to write so much. Please wait for me!

Don't be a silent reader! Write in the comment section below what you think! What do I have to edit? Is the pace too fast, too slow? I want to knooow! Then I can improve myself in writing:-D!

See ya next time<3!