Suspicion

Supernaturals

Chapter 11: Suspicion

“Taehyung! You have to wake up!”

I shake Taehyung’s body in desperation to wake him up. I feel a little bit bad that I’m waking him up from his sleep, but this is really important!
As usual he’s laying on his stomach and face down in his pillow, with his leg is dangling from the bed, a toe almost touching the floor.
His duvet is partly on his bed, and partly on the floor. 

“Mffwhat?” Taehyung slurs, lifting his head from the pillow. 

He looks around and he lands his eyes on me. It’s very clear he’s confused, as it seems he doesn’t recognise me at first.
I can see his mind is still between the real world and dream land. If this wasn’t important, I would’ve laughed, but I stay focused.

“Wake up you dork and pay attention! This is important!” I say as I slap him across the head.

“Ow! Alright alright I’m awake! You didn’t have to hit me though.” he pouts and rubs his head where he got hit. 

I roll my eyes, and help him in a sitting position before I sit down by the end of his bed. He mumbles a “thanks”, and I think now he’s almost fully awake.
At least awake enough to pay attention. 

“What did you want to tell me that’s so important you have to wake me in the middle of the night?”

 

When I finished telling him what I saw, and what I read on the computer, his eyes were as wide as dinner plates.

“Are you sure that was what you read? Maybe there’s some mistake?” he asks, and I only nod in reply.
He let’s out a sigh before he plummets down on the bed, and we sit in an awkward silence.

“We have to tell the others.” I say suddenly. 

Taehyung only lifts up his head this time, and faces me with confusion written over his face.

“What? Now?”

“Yes now! Don’t you remember what that woman said yesterday? She said something about taking it a step further, and we had to meet up with Mr. Ryong.” 

He nods confirming he remembers it, and I continue. “I suspect that meeting is about what stood in that document.”

“Alright, you have a point. Let’s go then, we can meet up in Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi’s room, then you can explain this to the others. ”    

 

“You can knock on the door!”

“What? Why do I have to do it? You do it!”

“Are you crazy?! I don’t want to be killed! I want to live a long life!”

“What about me then? I want to live a long life too!”

“Ugh! We don’t have time for this!”

“Agreed.”

….

“Rock paper scissors?”

“Deal! The one who lose has to knock on the door.”

 

I can’t believe I lost. None of us wanted to knock on the door where Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi lives because one, Yoongi lives there.
Two, he’s sleeping and three, he will most likely kill the one who wakes him up in the middle of the night.
As I stand outside Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi’s room, I think about what to tell them if they open the door.
I turn my head to the left, and can see Taehyung already talking to a zombie version of Seokjin. They turn their attention to me as I see Taehyung pointing at me.
I immediately tense, not knowing what to do. Seokjin disappears behind the door, before appearing again a few minutes later dragging with him an almost sleeping Namjoon.

“You haven’t knocked yet?” Seokjin ask me, and I shake my head. 

He shakes his head and let’s out a sigh before handing Namjoon over to Taehyung, who takes him in surprise, and knocks on the door.
It doesn’t take long before the door opens and a half sleeping Hoseok stands by the door, or leaning in to it.
He stares at us, at first on Seokjin before he moves on to Taehyung who are struggling with holding a sleeping Namjoon in is arms, and finally to me.
I smile at him, not knowing what else to do. He only grunts, and opens the door wide enough for us to enter. 

I walk in first with the other four after me, as I look around the room.  A bunk bed is placed to the right, and a single bed beside it.
On the upper bed is a sleeping Jimin, and in the lower is a sleeping Yoongi. The single bed must be Hoseok’s then.
Two brown coloured closets is placed on the left, the one a bit larger than the other one. I guess the bigger one must belong to Jimin and Yoongi.
A door is on the same side as the closets, that must be the bathroom. Two desks is placed by the end of the bunk beds, while the third is placed by the single bed.
There are some clothes thrown here and there, but it doesn’t matter to me really.
I think the room Taehyung and I are sleeping in are more messy, even though there are three people living in this room.

“Nice room.” I say causally. 

I don’t get an answer instead I hear something heavy drop on the floor, startling me. I turn around and see Namjoon on the floor clearly awake.
Taehyung only shrugs his shoulders, before moving past me and sits on Hoseok’s bed. 

“What are you doing? It’s in the middle of the night!” Hoseok asks. 

“I can explain, but we have to wake up Jimin and Yoongi.” I reply.

At once it becomes silent. We look at each other debating on who’s gonna wake them.
In the end Hoseok let’s out a sigh before climbing up the small ladder to Jimin’s sleeping form, telling him to wake up. Jimin lifts himself up and climbs down from his bed.
He looks at us with his eyes half closed, and sits down on the floor. After that, Hoseok looks around the floor much to my confusion.Probably the others too.
When he grabs something from the floor, I can see it’s a used sock. He curls it into a ball and throws it in Yoongi’s face, startling him awake.
My jaw drops, gasps from Seokjin and Jimin, and snorts from Namjoon and Taehyung.

 

Yoongi literally bolts out from the bed, looking franticly around the room. His eyes lands on Hoseok who just stands there with his arms crossed, and an amused smirk plastered on his face.

“What the hell Hoseok?!” Yoongi yells flailing with his arms.

“Beats me, these four came to our dorm. Jungkook said he was going to explain.”

Yoongi looks at me, and I can feel a shiver down my spine. How does one person give such aura that you just want to hide under a rock? 

“This better be worth it.” he says, crossing his arms.

“Yeah why did you wake us up?” Namjoon asks. 

Seokjin, Hoseok and Jimin nods in agreement, and I look at Taehyung for support. He’s the only one I’ve told it to anyways. He only shrugs, which means “you are on your own. Sorry,” lucky me.

 

The reactions were the same as Taehyung when I told them. He helped me explain some bits where I forgot or didn’t know how to explain.
By now, Seokjin had seated himself by the one desk, with Namjoon on the floor beside him.
Jimin still sat on the floor with me sitting beside him, while Hoseok and Taehyung sat in Hoseok’s bed. Yoongi is seated in his own bed.

“Are you absolutely certain that’s what you read?” Namjoon ask me, and I nod.

“I’m one hundred percent sure, unless you say I have reading problems, which I’m sure I don’t have.”

“This doesn’t make sense though. What does professor Khang want with us?” Seokjin asks no one particular. 

“You heard Jungkook. Professor Khang wants us to find these so called “rebels”. The question is, who are they? Why do professor Khang and Mr. Ryong want us to find them?
How much of a threat are they if we, people with supernatural abilities, have to find them? That’s what we don’t know.” Jimin says. 

We nod, agreeing with him. What he says makes much more sense. It can’t be normal rebels if Mr. Ryong and professor Khang needs us.
With all they have created in this building, they won’t have any problems finding them. They have the brains, and the technology.

What makes me more curious is why they are rebels anyway? What did they do so Mr. Ryong sees them as a threat, or rather what did
he do?  

“What do you guys suggest we do? We don’t know what will happen if we meet up with Mr. Ryong tomorrow.” Yoongi says. 

“What we do now, is go to bed. It’s nearing dawn, and we have to be awake and alert tomorrow.” Seokjin says, adding pressure when he said “alert”. 

We stand up, except Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi. I wave goodbye to Namjoon and Seokjin when we separate, and Taehyung and I go to or own room.
To be honest, I don’t think any of us is getting sleep. We’re to nervous, and our minds swirling with thoughts about what we discovered.

 

“Any news?”

“Yes. We’re fortunate that we managed to take down two of them. Two less to take care of.”

“Good, but we still need to take down the rest. Even if they lose two, they won’t stop.”

“I am aware of that, but that doesn’t mean they are as strong as before.”

“Let’s hope that. Even as individuals, they aren’t easy to take care of.”


And done with chapter 11! 

Don't be a silent reader! Write in the comment section what you think! Are there something I have to edit? Don't hesitate to say it!

See ya next time^^!