The Stalker

Take Care

A few weeks has passed since my little day out with Himchan and he is back to his busy schedule and me right now officially finish my final a.k.a finish my study and waiting for the convocation so that after that I can officially start working at previous company where I had my internship. They asked me to start working immediately but I asked for starting after my convo because God know when will I have my own break as this long after I start working there. Thanks God they are understand and let me start working there after my official graduation.

Having a free day to hang out with the boys is also bliss except we always hang out without Himchan. That man is freaking busy and I have nothing more to say. Enough and content much with receiving his texts and calls everyday. Having time to meet and talk with Junhong and Jongup about their school make me so happy. Both of them really like the younger brothers that I never have.

I still can feels someone tailing me everytime I get off work at night but somehow I feels secure. Why does it like that? I don’t even know. I am suppose to freak out when I catch glimpse that I have been followed but still I can feels that my safety is good. I am in good watch. Whatever then…

So now, I am full time worker at Blind Café and today just normal day as I start my day with opening of the café. I just finish reply Himchan’s text when my phone ring and Yongguk names appear as the caller.

“Hello Yongguk oppa, how are you?” I greet him as I pick up the call.

“Hello sweetie, I am fine and how are you? Are you busy today?”

“Erm,fine I guess. I working until 5 then I think have nothing else to do. Why oppa?”

“It’s good then. Come here. We planning on throwing small party on celebrating daehyun, youngjae and yours end of study. Plus you should just fill your time with us instead of being alone at home?” I quite shock with this. Why Himchan not telling me anything about this?

“Wahhhh. It seems interesting. So okay then, I will heading there right after I get off work. Is it okay? Do I need to bring anything? Should I prepare to cook something tonight?”

“No nope. Just bring yourself. This is for you and I won’t let you do anything. We will just have fun and catching up tonight. Okay?”

“Yongguk oppa, is Himchan coming too tonight?”

“I don’t know. I already tell him about this and he can’t promise that he can make it tonight” Yongguk answer and I feel bad for having this party without him.

“Ouhhh. I see then. Maybe is should tell him and maybe he will change his mind later”

“Maybe you can try that. The boys seems missing him too. Hope he will listen to you then. So take care Nara, I have to go now. See you tonight”

“Okay oppa. Thank you for calling and inviting me. See you tonight”. I finish the call and quickly texting Himchan.

“Himchan-shi. What are you up to? Busy much until got no time for me? For Daehyun and Youngjae? Why don’t you come tonight? Don’t ask me what for. I know you know.”

I send him the text and finish up cleaning my room before heading out to work. I look at my phone few times while walking there and even after I arrived at the café, I still get no reply from Himchan. This is weird. To think that maybe my last text is quite stressing him out I sending him another text.

“You no need to be there for the night long. Maybe you can just drop by for a moment. Just show off your handsome face for a short time.? The boys miss you. And……

 

I miss you too.”

I quickly hit the send button after that. The longer my fingers linger around the qwerty keyboard I am sure that text won’t be send. I hope he will come. This is the last effort and I hope he will come tonight. I keep my phone in the locker, starting my work today by picking on Minji about his new blouse. Yes be with Minji always calm my heart.

 

HIMCHAN POV

“Himchan-shi. What are you up to? Busy much until got no time for me? For Daehyun and Youngjae? Why don’t you come tonight? Don’t ask me what for. I know you know.”

“You no need to be there for the night long. Maybe you can just drop by for a moment. Just show off your handsome face for a short time.? The boys miss you. And……

 

I miss you too.”

I keep staring at the phone, at the last word of Nara’s “I miss you too”. Yes me too freaking missing her. I really want to go and having fun with her and with the boys tonight. I even don’t remember when the last time I meet them. I do meet Yongguk and having lunch with him sometimes but the rest 4 I just keep talking to them in our group chat and sometime I will just call Junhong and then he and Jongup will put the phone on speaker. I know the boys miss me.

But I can’t. Not right after the night I confront with Nara’s stalker or I should clarify it clearly that it is my father’s man. Yes. The man in the BMW is my father’s man and I just confront him last night. Little did Nara knows actually I am with her everynight after our little day out. Silently following her behind her stalker and watching every movement of her from the back of her stalker.  At least I know, Nara is safe and secure from any harm from the stalker.

Since I saw that car when I heading out from her apartment, I make notes to myself to follow her back home everynight after that. Minji is helping me too by giving me Nara’s schedules and thanks God she keep her promise I guess to keep this away from Nara.

I just see the man follow her without any attention of harming her and that peak up my curiosity and after almost more than 2 weeks for following them I decided to confront.

He is just about to get into the car after Nara already in her house when I pull that man away to the alley.

“Who are you and why are you here?” Not so intimidating. Nahh. I never succeed in intimidating people since school. That was Yongguk’s specialty.

“Ouhhh. See who we have here. Master Kim Himchan. The deputy CEO of Kim Holding. Should I ask you? What are YOU doing here?”

 “I think you already know by now that the girl you have been following is MY friend and you are scaring the hell out of her. Mind to tell me why you do this?”

“I just do what I asked for. You know who hire us and I think you should ask the right person. I have no right to tell you why..”

This man is right. I should confront the right person. My father. Why does he need this people to follow Nara.? What is he want from her? Or the better question. What more does he want from me? I am sure this all mess is related back to me and Nara is just the bait here.

“Fine. Then I will ask you to stop following her. I know you do nothing to harm her just because you still don’t get the command from my father. But just please stop it now.”

“You should talk to your father. If he say so then we will stop” I clenching my fist and try hard to contain myself from let my fist flying to his face.

I let him go and with smirk he say “You know. You cannot make sure her safety if you are here any longer.”

I keep staring at that man after him saying that; trying my best to decipher the wording. What does he means? And to confront my father about this I need to wait another 3 days just because he is out of Korea for the Conference that I try my best not to go and ask him to go instead.  I am not leaving the country with Nara’s safety is nowhere can be called safe.  

And until that I make the man promise to stop following Nara and he say he will do so if I stop meeting Nara too. What the hell is that? But I agree and now the promise eating me because the boys are throwing small party and Nara will be there and I should be there for the boys and for Nara.

I pick up my phone and text simple message to Yongguk

“At what time the party will start?” Knowing Yongguk I should just keep my phone away and check it after an hour. But to my surprise, I get the reply in minute.

“After all are there we should start. Are you coming? The maknaes keep whining about you lately.” Yongguk reply me fast and his text is long. So not Yongguk. Not the normal Yongguk. This kind of text from Yongguk is the one that known as ‘caring and worry Yongguk’. Yongguk knows something is up with me but Yongguk being Yongguk, he will never pressure me to spill it out.

“I’ll try to come. Start without me. I might be coming late if I manage to come tonight. Have fun.” I texted him back and put away my phone.

Few minutes later Yongguk reply me back

“I hope you are okay Himchan. You know you have me to talk about anything right? Don’t skip your meals. Take care. Hope will see u tonight”

Uh-oh. Yongguk being like this is so out of his usual. I do feel bad for having him worry about me.

“I am just fine buddy. Stop worrying and babying me. You still have another 4 babies in your apartment to be worried about. Hahaha.”

The trial to loosen him up fails immediately when I get the reply from him almost immediately after that.

“Of course I do have another 4 to care about. But you is the one and only for me. I don’t want to lose you and for you to disappear like this from us is so not you. The boys are missing you. They are jealous much when I told them I having lunches with you. You better come and win their heart back. Till then take care buddy.”

Oh sighhh. And I am having another staring contest with my phone today. I can feel my chest feels warm and my eyes starting to teary. Yongguk is my bestfriend and sure he somehow has connection with my feeling. Should I just tell him everything? Tell him about Nara’s stalker? Tell him that the man is my father’s man? Tell him my father wanting something more from me even after I follow every single command from him? Should I tell Yongguk that I do follow every single command from my father since I hit my age of 18 and now I am sure my father is wanting more and start using Nara to get it from me? Yongguk knows that. He knows how obedient I am to my father and how precious Nara to me. But now…should I worry him with this situation too?

Another sigh and I really don’t know what to do now.

 

 

 

notes;

ahhh~~~~writing this is getting harder...but yess. i manage to finish this chapter.
hope you guys enjoy this little chapter and i will try to write better.

Now as i update this BAP is having their LOEinSYDNEY.
And yesterday Himchan injure his right arm. He make the whole fandom worry but keep assuring us he is fine and keep saying sorry.
I feel bad to see him like that but in today's VringU he is all better and glowing. Relieve to see that.