His Angelic Smile

Take Care

A whole day with Junhong might be quite handful but I just so content with it. I don’t know why I don’t do this more often before. Junhong a very active but nice kid and always have something to say. After getting our breakfast, Junhong start to point out the skateboard store that he always hang out around and after hours of wandering I bought Junhong the new skateboard with the cool design Junhong showed me yesterday.

“Thank you hyung for the skateboard, I told you I could afford this by myself. You no need to buy it for me. You already spent a lot on me..” Junhong small complaint just brings smiles on me.

“I still want to live longer. Yongguk will kill me if he knows I let you buy that with your own money. But still you paid half of it using yours, right?” I answer playfully.

Junhong just grins sheepishly and after that Junhong shows me his new skills using his new skateboard and of course he is receiving tones of compliments from me. I made him accompany me to a few mall so that I can buy a few clothes and I sneakily buy a few for him too. I just boldly ask him to try and when it seems good and nice on him, I just put it together with my pieces. Asking either he want it or not just will be createing more dramas as Junhong always tries to stop me from buying him anything. No wonder Yongguk always just buy everything for Junhong by himself and later if Junhong don’t really like it, they will just go back and change the pieces for the better ones.

Junhong is a very active kid and to have a full day really draining out my energy, so after spent a good quality time with him, I sent him back that night. Just dropping him at Yongguk’s and asks him to say hi to him. I don’t really have energy left to have a talk with Yongguk that I’m sure he will bring out something that I don’t want to talk about.

It is almost 10pm when I arrive home and as on cue, later when I getting ready to sleep, I receive a message from Jongup.

‘Hi Himchan hyung. Junhong bragging to me how he had fun spent his day with you today. I want to spend a day with you too hyung. T.T...pleaseee when will you anymore free time after today? You always busy hyung.):’

I can’t help but to smile wide at his message. Such a rare sight of Jongup to be jealous, but somehow I can understand him, Junhong sure sharing with him all our activities today. It has been quite a long time since I last spend time with him. Actually I just want to surprise him tomorrow, waiting for him after his school time but since Jongup already texting, I might as well set a date with him for tomorrow.

‘Eyyy. Are you being jealous over Junhong? Hahaha. I have another free time tomorrow. How about hyung waits for you after school tomorrow and later we can have our ‘date’? (;’ I replied to him.

‘Are you sure hyung? You still have free time tomorrow. Wahhh. Of course I want to meet you tomorrow...So see you tomorrow hyung ‘ Jongup reply me at the speed of light. He sure must be so excited to know that I still have free time for him tomorrow.

After replying to him, I am setting up myself for a good night sleep and I am still ignoring Nara’s messages. I have no idea how to talk to her. Hope he can talk to Yongguk if she has any troubles for now.

***

I wake up late the next morning. I open my eyes only to be greeted by the high sunrise, and when I look up to the clock it is already almost 11am. I guess I must be so tired with a full day with Junhong yesterday. I just having a simple brunch before take my leave to meet up with Jongup. I don’t really know what I should do with him but maybe take him to eat and buying something for him seems the best.

I don’t need to wait so long for him after his school because the moment the school is end, Jongup already walking out from the school ground and have his eyes wandering around looking for me and smiling wide when he notice my car is park in front of his school. With bouncing steps he is approaching me and takes the passenger seat.

“Hi hyung, thank you for coming. How are you hyung? Junhong still cannot leave the school. He got extra class to be attended”, how polite is this boy honestly. I’m kind of proud with him.

“Yeah, I know. Yesterday Junhong told me about that. So how are you? Is your studies okay?” I ask him the compulsory questions like the good hyung I am while start to driving out of the parking lot.

“I am fine hyung and the studies just getting harder hyung. I don’t really know if I can do well in this year exam. All subjects are getting more difficult.” He slightly whining and if I am not wrong I can see slight pouting on him. Such a cutie.

“Nothing should be getting easier Jongup-ah. In our life, everyday thing tends to get harder and difficult. That‘s how we can matured ourselves to be a better person. So when will you final exam?”

“Another 2 months or something I guess. Hehehe. Sorry, I don’t really pay attention to the dates hyung” I just chuckled at his answer. That just so Jongup to be this lost and this is why I like him to be around me. Such an innocent kid.

“Alright, now tell me what would you like to have for lunch? Anything you have been craving to eat Jongup?”

“Ahhh yeah... I don’t really have anything I want to eat hyung, just take me whenever you want to eat. I am fine with it” He answers me with his signature of angelic smiles.

“Are you sure? So we are having full meal for lunch? Is it okay for you... ?” I asked him, maybe having a full meal such a good idea since we will spend time doing things for the rest of evening.

“Yeah, it’s okay for me hyung”, he answer later and proceed with his talk about his activities on school the last few weeks when I just so busy to spend time with him.

After a few minutes of driving, we arrived at my favourite restaurant and we taking our seat and placed our order. Jongup taking his time to check something on his phone and I steal this moment to send a message to Yongguk.

‘Hey Yongguk. I am taking Jongup with me today. Just to inform you so that you don’t have to worry about him getting home late.’

Just a few second later, Yongguk is replying to my message. Lately he is getting faster at replying, maybe Junhong is right when he talked about Yongguk is having a girlfriend, because the person with girl will always glued to their phone anyway.

‘Ah yes. He told me this morning that he will spend his evening with you. Lucky maknaes. When will you spend time with me, Himchan?’ he added a few sad emojies and that just so cute of him. Rarely get to see him like this.

‘Hahahaha. Are you really jealous with the maknaes? Do you perhaps missing me Yongguk?’

‘Tskkk. Idiot. Sure I miss you buddy. Nevermind. Just take care of him and have fun. Make sure to send him home in one piece. ;P’

‘Of course I will. Btw I miss you too. Later I will see you. Don’t forget to have your lunch, Guk. Take care too’.

I keep my phone after that, just to see that our meals already getting ready to be served. While having small talks, we are having our lunch. Later Jongup asked me to bring him to one of his favourite music store to checking out a few of new release and to accompany him to practice his dancing later at his dance academy. I just agreed with nothing much since I already promised to myself to spend this day with him.

“I will show you my new moves hyung. I created it by myself for our evaluation this month, maybe you can comment on it later” I just nodded and encouraging him.

“One more thing, the new release of this band that I like is just sounds so good. I hope I can grab their album later. You must check on them hyung. They sound so good..”

“Yeah. Of course I will check on them. Later please show them to me. And make sure you won’t disappoint me with their music” I playfully about his music reference. But I know, he has good ears on music and sure this one must be really good that he is just so excited to share it with me.

“Of course they are good hyung. You should believe on me. I know what a good music is” he answered with a boasting attitude.

I like this side of Jongup. He has these playful comments, words and carefree attitudes when he is around us. He might seem so reserved and shy when around people but he is really a fun little brother that I will cherish forever.

He broke my train of thought with his small request though

“Hyung, can I have burger for dinner tonight. It has been so long since I have burger date with you hyung”, he asked me while giving me his puppy looks.

No one can resists that. No one. Not even Yongguk, Yongguk might look so tough and stern but he is so soft around Jongup and Junhong because of this. Both of them are just really good in persuading us to give them something that they want.

Not that I am complaining, I am more that glad to spent time with him until late night.

“Alright, that will just fine with me. After your finish your practice and show me your new moves, we can spend our time at arcade for a while before getting our burger. How does it sound?”

“That’s sounds good hyung. I don’t even remember when was the last time I having fun at arcade anyway. It must be more fun and better if Junhong is with us though.” He answered me without looking at me but focus on his food.

I do some thinking before I suggest to him a better plan.

“How if we asked Junhong to come to your dance academy after his extra class and then 3 of us can go to arcade together and having dinner?”

His eyes going wide and Jongup immediately nodded his head and mumbling with mouthful foods that he will texting Junhong to tell about this later.

I just smile. Jongup and Junhong having one year different in age but they really get along very well. Junhong is always being babied by Jongup even if Jongup just a year older. Jongup’s parents must be so happy to have him as their son, he just so thoughtful and polite and I cannot ask more than that. He is just perfect and I really hope he will shine bright in the future with whatever path he will choose later. Yongguk do a really good job as hyung. He really shows the best side of him in front of Jongup and Junhong that might as well lead these two maknaes to be this good.

“Hyung, why you don’t eat?” Again Jongup is interrupting my thought. I get to myself and just continues eating.

Today will be a great day with Jongup and together with Junhong tonight. I hope they will feel content and happy enough with everything that we will be doing today.

Day 2 out of 7.

 

 

p/s:

Hi guys. Thank you for reading this. I dont know if I really have readers or not since I'm not getting any comments or whatsoever. 
But nevermind, I just need to get this story out of my mind.^^

BAP is coming back with NOIR guys, Please keep streaming on Melon on Youtube and on Tudou. With the absent of Yongguk we must work harder and get them a WIN. All the best in supporting BAP comeback. Hope we will get to see Yongguk with the rest soon. Have a nice day babyz...