The Best for You

Take Care

//Hello guys... I re-write this chapter since I dont really happy with the previous.>,<

//And Mind to spend time to read at my p/s at the end? Please read that. 

 

The night that supposed to be the day of celebration, I get text from Yongguk. Ask me to drop by the apartment even if that will be very late. Just to greet Junhong and Jongup since they keep fussing and talk about me and also to congratulate Daehyun and Youngjae. With heavy sigh I just reply yes and make my way to the apartment around 12am after another stay back at my office. The fact that I will be facing with Nara make me quite antsy.

I just softly knock at the door, not bother to punch in the code and I immediately being warmly greeted by the maknae Junhong.

“Himchan-hyungggg!! Hyungsss look at who is here…come in Himchan-hyung. Ahhh I miss you hyung…” The maknae attack me a very tight hug and I just feel really calm to be here. Maybe Yongguk is right after all. He always tell me to come and spend my time at the apartment if my burden just too much.

“Oh. Himchan-ah. Glad you can make it”

“Himchan-hyung….thank you for showing tonight” After receiving a bunch of greets and hugs, I settled down on the couch. My eyes lingers around trying to get the glimpse of Nara.

“She is in my bedroom, changing her clothes. Junhong accidently spills his drink on her just now” Yongguk tell me without the need of me to ask anything. And I can softly hear Junhong apologize again to Yongguk eventhough I think he don’t really need to do that.

“Woahhh. Nara-noona…you should wear oversize shirt more often noona. With short…you’re just looking so hot.” Junhong cheering out of sudden and all of our eyes following Junhong view and Nara is standing there with shortand Yongguk’s shirt. And Junhong is totally right. She is indeed looking quite y and hot. All of us directed back to Junhong when the sounds of head smack coming from there.

“Watch your word Junhong” as usual Yongguk giving Junhong a bit lesson of life and a little head smack. Junhong just pouting and mumbling about he is just being honest before make his way to Nara and bring her to sit with us while apologize for his words just now.

“It is okay Junhong. And Yongguk oppa thanks for the clothes…” she say before averted her gaze to me and pull up another breathtaking smiles. “You manage to make it…thank you Himchan”.

“Ah, yeah. And Junhong is right Nara. You’re looking good in Yongguk’s shirt”. I reply her and I swear I can see pink tint on her cheeks. Adorable.

“Wait, I will just take the food out and your drink”,

“No. No need to take the food just gives me drink. Don’t really feel like eating now”,

She have this disapproving looks before just nodded and then make her way to kitchen and Jongup take my attention with his question and I just answer them even I just really have no mood to talk. Just who can resist this smiling angel…

“Here Himchan,  have this and you sure you don’t need anything?”

“Yeah. Sure. Thanks”.

I keep sipping the drink while having the talks with them. When is the last time I am feeling this free and secure. Along the talks with the boys,I just keep glancing on Nara from time to time. She too try to join the talks and try to keep a conversation with the others. Jongup and Junhong always have something to say to her and seeing how good she is treating them, make me realized she will make a good mother later. Apart from that, the only thing that I notice is how good she looks and she just really content and comfortable by sitting beside Yongguk.

After a while, I glance on the watch and it is already almost 2am.

“Hey, I need to go. Yongguk, do you mind to walk Nara back home. I have something to take care about” I ask while standing and make my way of the living room.

I catch the disappointment face on Nara but trying my best to keep my straight face and talk to others.

“Dae and Jae congratulations on finishing your study, I really proud of you. And Junhong Jongup..you guys better watch out and do your best too. So I am leaving. Thanks for tonight Yongguk”.

I can see Yongguk eyes is full with questions and I guess I need to off my phone tonight or else i wont be able to sleep. I make my way to the door but before I'm able to reach the door, a tug at my arm make me stops. 

“Himchan. Thank you for coming…” I turn around to see Nara tugging my arm to keep me from leaving just for a while.

“Oh. Yeah. I almost forget. You too Nara-ah. Congratulations.” I cut her talks and just congratulate her. I can’t stand this anymore. I need to leave as I just feeling something weird constricting my heart. It starting to pain me and I can feel my eyes starting to feel hot too. 

“You are leaving, can’t you just send me home” Nara already bold enough to voice this out and I only can see her almost pleading eyes, sad eyes. No more cheerful eyes like usual. I smile sadly to her and just shook my head.

“Sorry Nara-ah. I have something to do”

“At this hour?”

“Erm. Seems like that. So please let Yongguk send you home. Okay?”

She just reluctantly nodding and letting go my arm. From my peripheral view I can see Yongguk watching us. With my last smile to her I bid everyone goodbye and make my way out of apartment. I need to get away from here before I do something out of mind.

Sitting in my car, I watch as Yongguk and Nara make their way out of the building and following them until they are in front of Nara’s apartment and depart.

I feel something weird. Jealousy? Envious? Insecure? Longing? I don’t know. But the thing that I know, Nara surely will be safe in Yongguk’s care and protection. She is already looking so hot and comfy in Yongguk’s clothes. Yongguk too always have time for her and seems like always by her side lately.

Compare to me. I just give her nuisance by letting my father’s man following her. My father always looking down on her that surely will be hurting her later. And I just too busy to even make time for her. To see how she reacting and talking with Yongguk seems knocking something in my mind. I rarely spent time her and she maybe more comfortable with Yongguk now. Maybe. I can choose the best for her. She needs the person like Yongguk. And for now I need to find the reason why my father putting people after her and what does my father want from me. I am willing to obey his every word if he promises to stay away from Nara. Every single things even if it seems hard for me…everything just for her safety.

 

p/s;

hey hai. Me again, so here is Himchan's pov. Later I will write on Nara.
Thank you for sticking and reading this mess story of mine.

So BAP are coming back AGAIN...ThatsMyJam in Put`EmUp single album.
Please give them a lot of supports and loves.
Looking forward to LOE TrueAwake too...

Babyz, TS might not doing their job right in promoting BAP but please just keep supporting BAP. No need to drag TS in their personal SNS.
The boys are working hard to deliver us with good musics. Please appreciate them and respect their decision in going back to TS after the lawsuit.
BAP loves Babyz and please dont let them down.

Till then....byeee.