Give Him MoreTime

Take Care

//As being promised. here is Nara POV. Sorry for the late update.

Junhong being the rowdy and clumsy kid he is manage to bath me with a glass of drink tonight. I just laugh it out and ask Yongguk to borrow his shirt. Since me already wearing short inside my skirt so I don’t really mind to change the clothes. As I changing, I can hear a loud cheering and talking and I can hear Himchan’s voice. I just smile and  suddenly feeling quite nervous out of nowhere because it has been a while since we last meet.

“Himchan-hyungggg!! Hyungsss look at who is here…coming in Himchan-hyung. Ahhh I miss you hyung…”

I can hear voices of the maknaes. They sure really miss their Himchan Hyung. I check myself in front of mirror for final looks and make my way out after that. Only to be greet cheerfully and cheekily by the youngest.

“Woahhh. Nara-noona…you should wear oversize shirt more often noona. With short…you’re just looking so hot.” Junhong voice stop all the sound and I can feels 6 pairs of eyes are on me and I can feels my face starting to hot.

I don’t get to say anything as I heard Yongguk already talk something to Junghong about respect, life and whatnot to Junghong. He will make a good father later I guess. I turn my attention to Himchan and greet him.

He looks so thin from our last met and I can see something seems not right in his eyes but he interrupt my observation fast in no time.

“You’re looking good in Yongguk’s shirt” this saying from Himchan make me stunned for a while before I collect myself and ask him what he would like to have.

After I get his drink, the boys keeps the talks going on, catching up their stories and I just sit beside Yongguk while interrupt the talks when in need. But Himchan totally not giving any attempt to do small talk with I and I wonder why that is?

After a short while, Himchan glancing at his watch and say that he need to make a leave. Things are getting really suspicious. Normally if we are gathering like this, Himchan will offer to send me home and then he will coming back to the apartment and spent the night there.

He make his way to the door and I can’t help but to show my disappointment face, and Himchan lock eyes with me for a while but he still say nothing. I get up immediately and tug on his arm.

“Oh. Yeah. I almost forget. You too Nara-ah. Congratulations.” He cuts my talks and wishing me and No. No. I will not let it go. I try my luck by asking him to send me home

“You are leaving, can’t you just send me home” my voice sounds so small in asking him that since it is rare for me to demand something from him

“Sorry Nara-ah. I have something to do”

“At this hour?”

“Erm. Seems like that. So please let Yongguk send you home. Okay?”

He ask Yongguk to send me home again and just leave like that, I try to control myself but I can’t help but to have a teary eyes but Himchan move out of the door too fast to notice that and I just looking at his back as he take his leave.

“Nara, are you okay?” I heard Yongguk asking me.

“Yes, I’m all fine, let me clean all this so that you can send me home later”, I try to get my way out from Yongguk sight but he is fast in denying me to do so.

“Leave it, the others can take care of that. Go take your things and I will walk you home”, he said in ‘no arguing’ voice and I just can nod and do as being told.

Later, we already in our walk to my home, silence between us. I know Yongguk too in deep thought about his best friend, Himchan. Himchan was acting weird and so not him to be like that. I feel like someone is watching us but Yongguk presence make me feels safe and secure. Himchan used to be the one that offer me this feeling of safety and I still remember how worry he was when he knows I had people that stalking me every night.

Now there are no more people following me during night and I don’t know why but I am always feeling safe when I am walking home after work, I really want to tell him that, but I got no time, or he got no time for me. He always busy and yes I do miss him. Missing to have him around after my working hours just to have talk or just having him to walk side by side.

“Himchan is still texting and calling you right, Nara?”, Yongguk bring me out from my thought and surprised me with the question.

“He does. But rarely because he told me that he is busy.”, I reply plainly and try to keep my normal face even though I do feels like crying. I just really miss the old Himchan.

“Nara, do you know that Himchan, he cares for you, he might not saying it but I can see from his eyes that he cares for you more than as a friend. He always thinking about you and when we do hang out together, your name will always coming out from his mouth.”

Yongguk surprise me with his long talk and before I manage to say anything, he continues.

“He must be in hard position right now. I don’t know what, since lately he is becoming more secretive and bottle up everything on his own. He is having his hard time now, I hope you can understand Nara and give him some time.”

Yongguk words just make me feel into silent. I don’t know what to say and with that, we arrived at my own apartment building. Yongguk stops and turns to face me. I don’t know since when do I start to tear up but Yongguk lift my face and swipe the tears using his thumbs.

“No need to cry, I will have a talk with him. I know he is avoiding you tonight and I know there must be a reason why. Now go inside and have a good night sleep”, he say while staring into my eyes.

I just nod and barely above whisper thanking him before turning around to walk into the apartment lobby. A tug on my arm stopping me and bring me back to face Yongguk and suddenly I am being engulfed in a warm hug.  

“You know we love you right, you are like our own sister. You can always depend on me, Daehyun, Younjae, Jongup and even Junghong. Please don’t be sad. And please give Himchan some more time. I know you too, cares for him more than as a friend. Everything will be okay”, Yongguk whisper slowly in my ear and pat my back to calm me.

I just nod and sniff back the sobs. After a few seconds I pull away.

“Thank you Yongguk oppa, I will always remember that. Really thank you for being a place for me to lean to.”

With that talk I take my leave into the apartment. Little did we knows, there is someone who is watching everything in a longing and sad looks from a far.

 

PS:
Yayyyyy Babyz... we did it. One Fine Day without a guest. 
What a happy news. and we will get HeyoTV ep5 too next week. Double yayyyyy.
Too much happiness from BAP for us.
Take care Babyz. and pls always support BAP. 
And have fun reading this chapter. Sorry as usual, it just my mess attempt of writing. 
^.^