Send Him Off

Take Care

//Hi. Just a short update. Very short but still finally I update something. Haha Enjoy...

My wonderful morning is started with a blaring sound of my phone, a wakeup call from the little genius, Yoo Youngjae. I pick up the phone.

“Good morning hyung, sorry hyung for calling at such hour”

“Morning Youngjae, nevermind. What’s up?”

“Hyung, they told me you got a week break from your work…”

“Yes, and today I would like to meet you. Have some time with me. Do you have a free time? Maybe we can meet up after your working hour?”

“That’s why I am calling you hyung, I need to go to Japan today, I am on my way to airport now. Sorry hyung.”

“Oh. How long? When will you back here?” Oh no if Youngjae going to Japan today, and be there for more than 3 days, I won’t be able to meet him before I am going.

“For a week, hyung”, he answer my question innocently.

His answer makes me silent; I look at the clock, 8:05 am.

“What time is your flight, Jae?”  I ask him while abruptly getting out of bed and heading to bathroom

“11.30 hyung. I am so sorry hyung. I got this task to go to Japan last night and it was really late to call you and tell you about this.”

11.30. I could make it and meet him around 30 minutes before Youngjae need to be check in to departure hall.

“I coming to the airport, See you there. Keep your phone close on you and I will call you once I am there. Bye Youngjae”

With that I cut the call and rushing to refresh myself. Grabbing my jeans and shirt plus with hoodie, I don’t really care how simple my outfit now. My main aim is to catch Youngjae before he is getting on plane. Done with that, I grab my wallet, phone, and keys before make my way out with last look on the clock; 8:35am while praying hard there will be no massive traffic jam today.

Luck is totally not my side, I am stuck in traffic jam for about more than one hour, only after that I manage to squeeze my way out to the highway heading to airport. 10:10am, I take a glimpse on the clock on dashboard and quietly chanting in my mind that ‘I need to make it’. Ignoring the speed limit I speed my way to the airport and lucky for me because it seems traffic on highway not so heavy.

Finally, I make it to the airport. 10.45am and just as I park my car, Youngjae is calling me. I pick the call while running my way to the departure hall.

“Hyung, where are you hyung?” He greets me with his uneasy voice.

“Yeah, I am just got here, and on my way to the departure hall. Where are you?” I reply to him while trying my best to squeeze my way among the sea of people.

“Thank God. You are here safely, you make me worry hyung…you know how dangerous it is to drive…”

“Youngjae, Youngjae…yess. I know okay. I know. Now tell me where you are?” Youngjae sometime can be quite naggy so I know very well, he will nags me about my abrupt decision of coming here, speeding my way here. But I can’t just let him leave without see him. No I just can’t.

“Ah yeah, sorry, I can see you already hyung. On you left…and hi” he replies me.

I turn to my left and there he is, waving his hand toward me. I just feel so relief. I make it on time just to see him before he need to go. I make my way to him with a relief smile.

“Hyung, you make it. Eyy, you make me so worry, hyung” The first thing that he say when he is near me before I pull him in a hug.

“Err, hyung. Are you okay? I will just go for a week hyung. We still can meet after I come back.” Youngjae awkwardly say while patting my back.

I let him go and take a full look on him.

“Ahh. Sorry, I guess I just miss you. Hey it’s not my wrong; you are just such a busy guy that makes it hard for me to see you. So how are you?”

“It takes one to know one. Say it to yourself hyung. I just follow the best example from my hyung. I am fine hyung ”

“How is your work? Is it hard? I guess it is…since look now. You have to go oversea with such a short notice.”

He just laughs it off and replies me.

“No hyung. I love my work and I am so lucky to get into there just in short time after finish college. And I am all single hyung. There will be no problem for me to travel. I am not like you”

He answers me with his playful look and playful answer at the end. I know what he means but I decide to drop it.

“I don’t know what you are saying. Do you already apply leave for you graduation?”

“Ahh. Yeah. My supervisor and manager even ask me if they can come. Hahaha. You will be there too right, you; yourself don’t forget to empty your schedule. If not you’ll face our wraths. Nara, Daehyun and me and you can’t easily get away from us.”

He cheekily replies me while looking at his watch.

“Do you need to go now?” I ask him. Another 30 minutes before his flight.

“Nah, it’s okay. So mind to tell me why you are so eager to see me? I will just go for a week.” He questions me while looking so curious and doubtful.

“Ah. Yeah I know that. It just, heyy I barely have any break from my work and when I have one you decide to left me alone when I already planning things to do with you. You are such a bad kid.” I playfully tell him that, he and Daehyun just the same, always so fast catching things.

“Oh…I am so sorry hyung, I know you want to meet today. Yongguk hyung did tell me but then work happen and I just cannot say no.” He answers me with his sorry face.

“It’s okay, at least I get to catch you before you go”, I say to him and just as cue, the announcement calling for his flight can be heard.

“Hyung, I have to go. So, erm…sorry hyung. I feel bad”

“No no…no need to feel bad. I am the one who supposed to say sorry. I am sorry Youngjae. I hope you will take care of yourself and please take care the others too. Work hard but don’t forget to take rest and spend time with the others. Don’t bottle up your problem, you know right you can always go to Yongguk if you some advices and helps. Daehyun, Jongup and Junhong too, you can also depends on them. Graduation. Yeah your graduation. Not so far right. Congratulations. You know that I always feel proud with you.”

With that I hug him tight. I don’t know why I have this melancholic feeling with Youngjae today. I am just all fine with Daehyun yesterday.

“Errr hyung. Why though? What is with all this long speech hyung? Are you going to go somewhere far? Hyung? Why hyung?” I can sense a bit of panic in his voice and he try his best to break the hug to look at me but I just keep hug him tighter.

 “It’s nothing Youngjae, I just suddenly feels the need to say that to you. You know you sometime like to close everything by yourself and work so hard that you forget everything around you,”

With that he just laughs, I still can feels it as his nervous laugh and I break the hug when we heard his last call for his flight and I let him go.

“You need to go now. Thank you Youngjae for be a very good little brother to me. I will miss you.”

“Hyung, everything is okay right, hyung? You are all fine, right?” He asks me with his curious and worry looks, ignoring my word telling him to go.

“Everything will be fine Youngjae. I am fine. You don’t have to worry” I answer him and give him assuring smiles and nod. Mostly it is likely I am assuring myself that everything will just be fine.

“You are weird hyung. I will see you the first when I am back from Japan. Don’t you dare to go anywhere before I back from Japan or I will hate you forever, hyung.”

I just smile with his reply.

“Just go, and I know you love me. I love you too. Go now.” I urge him to go because it will be too late if he is not going now.

“Alright hyung. Thank you for coming. See you in a week. Bye.” with that he make his way. After a few steps he stops and turns around.

“And yeah. You are right hyung. I love you…” he finishes that with a smooch and a wink before he turns around to leave again with his cheeky smiles.  

I stay there until he safely gets into the departure entrance and give him my final wave of goodbye. I have never like this feeling. The feeling of being leave alone but in a span of few days, I will have to endure this feeling again. Nobody say it easy to say goodbye when you left and it will just be even harder when you need to left without saying goodbye.

My deep thought is being interrupted by a incoming message. I take a look on it and a smile form on my face. Bang Yongguk and his godly instinct.

‘Do you manage to catch him and sent him off?’

I just smile and mentally praise him with his so accurate judgments. He is sure knows Youngjae is leaving this morning and remind Youngjae to give me a call during his way to airport and he is sure that I will be rushing to airport to see Youngjae off.

‘Yes. I did. He just went in. Nice instinct’ I reply to him while leaving the departure area.

Within few seconds later he replies me back.

‘Of course I know you will. You are Kim Himchan, plus you already plan to see him today’

‘Yes. Yes. You are right. So what are you doing today?’

‘I am all free. Wanna hang out?’

I look at my watch. I already out from my house and why not spend my day today with Yongguk. Plus I still need to smack his head for dumping the ‘slowtalk’ with Daehyun to me yesterday.

‘Sure. I will go to the apartment. Let’s grab our lunch together’

‘Alright. See you then, drive safely. Sure you don’t want to spend too much on tickets. I guess you had enough of them when you drive to airport this morning. Hahaha’

I just smile and laugh with his latest reply. I make my way out of airport and heading to Yongguk’s house while thinking the way on how to have a normal conversation with him later. I really sure he already smells something from my behavior this week.

My thought is interrupted when I get another text from Yongguk.

‘Hey, Junhong and Jongup get off school early today. Let’s just hang out at home and later pick them up from school and have lunch together. What say you?’

Oh. This is much better. At least I can get away from Yongguk’s curious questions with the kids there with us, just perfect.

‘Oh really. Sure. Let’s do that. Mind to tell them?’

‘Okay. I’ll text Junhong telling him about this. See you later.’

Thank God for that. I don’t think I am ready to face Yongguk. I know later he will know but for now I don’t really ready for him to know. Plus spend the day with Junhong and Jongup always make my day feels better. And hang out with Yongguk too always manage to calm my nerve. Nothing will go wrong, today everything will just be fine.

 

//
Hey hi. Here is another update. Hope you enjoy reading. 
I have some thought on BAP Party Boom Tour...
Babyz, please support their tour, go and full the venues and please make them happy. I know how ty TS is but we still need to give full support to BAP. Dont boycott, dont leave hurting comments on their SNS, dont mention bad things to them. BAP only have Babyz. BAP is coming back because of Babyz. 
We dont know what actually happen behind all this but I am sure BAP knows the best for them. They need Babyz to support and stand with them. 
And the comeback. Please support the comeback too and pray that Yongguk is recovering well and all ready to join the comeback and tour. 

Till then. Thank you my all readers, and love you.^^