Cheer Him Up

Take Care

//another updates. have fun reading. 

He won’t pick up the call and not even replying messages. After leaving in such a hurry few days ago, he just disappears. Curious is just an understatement, I am really worry to be honest. Himchan has been bottling up everything for quite a long for this time. This is just so not like him, normally, it won’t take him this long to spill out everything, every worries he has and every problems bugging him when he feels like he can’t handle it alone anymore. This time, it is different. I can feel whatever problem he is facing this time, seem greatly huge and bothersome compare to the usual.

“Oh Gukkie hyung, good morning hyung. You are up early”, Junhong’s voice startled me out of my daze and swiftly I’m looking at the clock. 8am Sunday morning. Why is Junhong up so early, usually he will be more than happy to sleep in and wake up at noon during the weekend.

Before I get to ask anything, he is already in the bathroom. Shrug it off, I make my way to the kitchen by thinking maybe I should have simple breakfast. And since Junhong already up maybe I should make a breakfast for him too. Minutes later, Junhong emerged from the bathroom with towel around his waist, looking so fresh and cute. He is still cute even he already around the end of his teen years. Baby face.

“Yongguk hyung, I am going out with Himchan hyung today”, He casually tell me excitedly while making his way to the bedroom and I just manage to catch him a glimpse before he disappear again in the bedroom this time.

Leaving the breakfast on the table, I take my phone in the living room, checking it out if maybe I actually get a reply from Himchan or maybe a missed call from him. But again, nothing is there. And I received nothing but Himchan still manage to call or text Junhong to have a day out together.

“Hyung, Himchan hyung told me we will go and look for this new skateboard design, maybe if I am lucky I will get one as my collection, my saving is enough to buy one. Maybe we will have a round or two at a mall too. Himchan hyung is already downstairs, I got to go hyung. Bye hyung”, Junhong tell me the details while he finishes dressing up and stealing my toast from the kitchen table.

He is making his way to the door while looking around in search of his favorite shoes to go. I come closer to him and I don’t really know how to react, but this is maybe a good sign. Himchan lately has been so busy and stress. He almost ignores the boys if it is not me to constantly reminding him to checking up the boys by texting or call.

“It is good then, go have some fun and cheer him up. Tell him to reply my messages or answer me when I call him”

“He can contact you and setting up a date but he doesn’t even replying my texts yesterday”, I mumbled to myself but Junhong has been staying with me quite a long time and of course he manage to catch up the mumbles.

“Hahaaha…This is fun. Yongguk hyung is jealous. Yay I am Himchan hyung favorite now. No worries hyung, I am sure will tell Himchan hyung this”, Junhong cheekily replies and wish me goodbye before he disappear from the door.

I just sigh contently, a little bit relieved because it seems Himchan already solve his problems and willingly to spent time with others. Sure Junhong will be able to cheer up Himchan. That kid is the pill of happiness after all.

***

A day, full day of Saturday is the time I needed to collect myself, and to knock senses into my mind that everything is really happening. My father gave me 2 choices, or easy way to tell, no choices at all. I will need to leave to keep Nara out of my father’s radar. Waking up with puffy eyes and immense headache from all the crying and thinking just make me want to lazy out in the bed for the whole day. It is only at the night, I check my phone and I can see a lot of notifications from Yongguk, Nara, Daehyun and Junhong. I pause for a while and just stare at Junhong’s, it is quite rare for him to text me, so I choose to have a look at his text first. I open the chat and I greeted by a picture attached, a beautiful design of skateboard, and without knowing, a smile blooming on my face.

‘Hyung, Himchanie hyung. Look at this, the design is so cool right. Can you imagine how awesome it is your Junhongie will be if he get to skate with this skateboard. Hyung, I learn new skills of skate too and I can’t wait to show it to you hyung. Hehe…I miss you hyung.’

Reading that message, I just cannot help but to smile and imagine how giddy Junhong was when he typed that message. Looking one more time at the skateboard and I would agree with Junhong, the design is unique and so attractive, it have the young and fresh looks and feeling. So suit with Junhong, maybe I can look around for this design with him. Spending time with him sure will be fun. He is so cheerful and cute and sure it is enough to cheer me up.

‘Hey Junhong, what are you doing tomorrow?’ I am texting a quick text to him while glancing at the clock. It is past 11pm already, but since tomorrow is Sunday I am sure this kid is still up, playing games with Jongup.

‘Hi back hyung, I have nothing to do tomorrow, maybe just lazy out at home’ comes the reply from him.

‘Wanna go out with me tomorrow? Let’s go checking out that beautiful skateboard and then maybe show me your new skills?’

‘Really hyung, of course I would like to, hyung… Should I tell Jongup hyung too?’ this kid really considerate. He might not stay with his family because of friends like us but Yongguk never leave this kid out of courtesy. Yongguk really will make a really good father, since he is now already been a really good hyung to the other 4.

‘I don’t think so, how about we go out just you and me? I will make it up with Jongup on the other day? Tomorrow at 9am I will come to the apartment. Is it okay Junhong?’

‘Of course it is okay with me hyung, wahh is it really happening, I am happy to meet you tomorrow hyung.’ His replies are fast, he sure is really excited with the this. Junhong is easily to please after all.

‘Okay the, you better go to sleep now. See you tomorrow, have a nice sleep’ I end my conversation with him and checking out my phone for other important messages and emails. Giving up of having any meals, I am just laying on bed until I fall asleep again. So much not productive Saturday I ever had.

That’s the reason why I am here this morning, waiting for Junhong to come down. I don’t have to wait for any longer, when I see Junhong just bouncing his way to my car from the lobby apartment while he is munching on something. Today will be the great day.

“Good morning Himchan hyung. Wah you looks so cool hyung. So handsome as usual” Junhong greet me once he is in the passenger seat.

“Good morning too Junhong-ah, you know me, I am always like this” I reply back and I can heard his giggling while I am driving out of the parking lot.

“Hyung, Yongguk hyung ask me to tell you to reply his messages. And answer his call. Are you really not texting him hyung?” Junhong voices out and leave me freeze for a moment.

“Yeah, I am quite busy and always forget to reply to him actually, is he already up when you are getting ready today?” Curious, as much as Junhong love to sleep in during weekend, Yongguk too is kind of like that. He is never the morning person anyway.

“Ah yes… he is already in the living room when I was in my way to take a bath. I don’t know what he is doing because the television is off and radio is off too and he is not even holding his phone, he seems quite startled when I greeted him good morning. Is Yongguk hyung thinking about a girl hyung? Is Gukkie hyung is getting a girlfriend?”

Junhong tell me the details and I just laughing at his last remark of Yongguk having a girlfriend. I will be the first person to know if he is getting one. But later on, my laughing dies out and I know what is going on with Yongguk. He is worry about me, and I have been shielding myself from him for quite a long time. I know he knows that I am in trouble, and he is waiting for me to share with him like usual. But this time around, my problems are unusual and there is no way I am sharing it with him. He has enough of my problems already

“Maybe too. Who knows if Yongguk is actually getting a girlfriend? That is a good thing right?” I reply back.

“That will be good, hyung. And I will have 2 noonas and wahhhh this will be so cool. Nara noona is cool and so kind. I hope Yongguk hyung’s girlfriend will be cool and pretty like Nara noona too.”

Freeze, my heart almost stop beating when Junhong mentioning Nara. I forget about how much this kid, like his Nara noona. I bit back the hurt and bitter feeling and just proceed with the driving. No more have the feeling of teasing Junhong about Yongguk getting a girlfriend.

“Where should we having our breakfast, Junhong? What do you want to eat?” I change our topic and thank God Junhong is just so innocent to notice something is actually wrong. And he beams back to me by naming out a few café of his favorite. Settling down by him want to have a big Korean breakfast, I make my way to the restaurant while listening to his never end stories. And of course with Nara is being mention from time to time along with his stories.

He is also mention about Yongguk being jealous over him having the opportunity to spend the day with me. I really have a good laugh on that news. Really? Yongguk is being jealous over the maknae. This will be a good content to later. I keep smiling listening to Junhong until we arrives.

Arrived at the restaurant, we make ourselves comfortable and Junhong seems occupied with something on his phone after we order our meals. I take this time to send a quick message to Yongguk. Feeling guilty for having him worried about me for a long time.

‘Hi Yongguk. Morning to you. I am having Junhong with me today. Hope you don’t mind. We will be having fun. Stop worrying about me. I am fine. Junhong will be fine with me. Have a nice day with the rest.’

Just a few seconds later, I get the reply from Yongguk. Sure he is waiting for my message.

‘Kim Himchan. Ohhhh. After you are ignoring me for God know how long, now you are telling me you are fine. Make sure you are really fine; if I caught you are lying, I will beat up your . ‘

‘Haha. No Yongguk. I am really fine. No need to worry. Sorry for making you worry. I will cheer up myself with Junhong. He told me you are jeaolous. Hahahaha. Really Yongguk? Jealous.? You knows that you will always be my favorite. None of the boys can beat you that.’ I smile while typing the text. I don’t know when was the last time I am having a fun text conversation with Yongguk.

‘I know I am your favorite. Don’t boast up. I am not jealous at all. Just annoying at how you won’t reply to my message but you still contact the maknae.’

‘Yeah. Yongguk and jealousy is so not compatible to be together, you are  ways more cool than that. Hahaha.’

‘Glad that you knows me to that extent and not to buy with what Junhong is telling. Have a good day Himchan. And Junhong told me he wants to buy the skateboard with his saving. You still know how we work on it, when he is saying that, right? Hope you can cheer up yourself today. Bye, take care. Take care of my baby too’

I grinning to the text before scrunching up my face when Yongguk told me Junhong want to buy the skateboard with his saving. How it works among Yongguk and I? We will have it divided, 30% to 70%. Everytime Junhong wants to buy something expensive using his saving we will use this method. 30% from Junhong and 70% from me or Yongguk. It is not that we pampered him but we want him to save for his future, for when we are no more around him, when he will entering the collage that sure will cost a lot of money.

Keeping away my phone as the food arrived, Junhong and I have a good leisure talks while filling up our stomach. Today will be a good long day for both of us.

 Day 1 out of 7. 

 

ps;

hi guys, here is another chapter. Sorry for any mistakes.
A little bit of Zelo story since today is Zelshionista Day. 
Have fun reading and keep supporting BAP. As i am updating this Himchan post this picture. The comeback is really near.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BLlF6_VB_-P/