Little Day Out

Take Care

My life has been so tough and in a very mess for the last week. And I just could not bring myself to meet eyes on eyes with Nara because I know she knows me really well and can just pointing out the wrong in me.  I am not meeting the boys too after our last hang out. I don’t want them to see me in my worst state for the week. Not really at my best state with the works piling up and after getting scold by my father after ditching the daughter of his friend during our suppose to be ‘date’.  But today I just cannot hold it in anymore. I am missing her, and I need to see her.

After making sure I am looking good and presentable and will not raise any curiosity from her, I make my way out of the office and stop by my secretary table.

“Yura, I will be going out for lunch and I will not coming back to office after that. I have nothing in my schedule on evening right?” I ask my secretary and startled her from her doing.

“Yes, Himchan-shi. You are free on the evening and I will just inform you if you are needed here”.

“Good. So I should take my leave now. And don’t forget to take your lunch and you may leave early if you are done with your works today.” With that I make my way to my car and fishing out my phone to text Nara.

‘Song Nara. Where are you? Lunch with me?’ Just simple text and in few seconds I get the reply.

‘Hi back Kim Himchan. I am at my university’s library. Discussion and will end in maybe 30mins… Can you wait?’

‘Yeah. Sure. Text me when you finish. Sorry for disturbing btw’ I reply quickly and start to drive my car toward her university.

The ride there just take me around 10 minute, the traffic is so smooth and after park my car I make my way to the library. While walking I keep reminiscing memories I had when I was a students with Yongguk. How fast time flies. I found a vacate seat in front of library and take my seat there. Checking out time, still have 10 minutes until Nara finished her discussion. I just keep playing with my phone. Checking back my week old conversation with Nara and smiling at how content I felt for the last week with just texting with her and listen to her voice when I do call during night.

Sometime I am curious about her feels. Does she feel the same with me? Smiling and grinning at each text received and sent. Excited when phone goes off every night signaling that my call is in like how excited I am when I got out from shower and speed dial her number. But the real question that bugging me is, does she miss me too like how I miss her?

But I don’t get to think any further when someone snatch my phone and hold it away from me. I quickly look up only to be greeted with the smiling face of my little angel that I really miss. Song Nara cheeky smile.

“Yahhh. Are you texting with your girlfriend?  I have been calling you many times you know.” Nara starts off with her annoyed voice and pretend to be angry cutely.

“Yes. I need to tell my girlfriend that I will wait for her at the bench in front of library and she should hurry up because I can’t wait to meet her.” I reply playfully and 100% sure she is blushing and her red face is not from the hot we feel under this sunny weather.

“Tskk. Pity your girlfriend then. Because I need to kidnap her boyfriend and her beloved boyfriend have been two timing with her with SN University most intelligent student. Ahahaha.” She replies back and laughs her heart out after that.

“Wuuuu….someone is boasting herself today. This is a rare occasion. What have you done when I am not around, Nara-shi? It has been only a week. I wonder how much it would be if I happen to leave you for a year.” I said while pinching her cheek, I just cannot resist her fluffy red cheek and beautiful smile.

“Pffttt. Don’t tells me that today you want to have lunch with me just because you need to tell me that you are leaving the country? As known as leaving me?” She asked me while pouting. Hell. When does she become this cute?

“Of course not, dear. How can I leaving you? Now are we going to continue this talk here with your grumbling stomach or should we continue while fill it up to keep it quiet?”

She blushing again and mumbling about she is not that hungry. And stand up from the bench while dragging me along.

“Where is your car? Let go find something to eat to make your mind straight again”.

I just laugh and lead us to my car. Open the passenger door for her eventhough it would be a matter of nagging later, she will tell me not to do that and yes…I am right. As soon as I take my seat I can hear her voice;

“No need to open the door for me Himchan. I am not a princess and keep your gentleman’s to your girlfriend later”

I just grin and ignore her second remarks about girlfriend today and heading to our reserved restaurant for today. And I pretty sure, that she will complaint again after we arrived later. The ride fills with our small talks. Catching up each other and talks about her ‘babies’ Junhong and Jongup and she advising me not to forget to eat no matter how busy I am. She can keep talking for hours and still it is pleasure for me to listen to her.

“Himchan, this is where we will eat? Ermm. Are you sure? You know right, I don’t need this kind of fancy restaurant just to have lunch.”

Just like what I expected to hear from her. She never like to be pampered and she always try her best to get away from this kind of treatment from me. It is not that I want to show off my wealth to her, it just I know it is a rare place for her and I want her to experience this sometimes. Pampered her with a fine dining with soothing atmosphere and filled her up with perfectly cooked foods.

“I know Nara. Just this time okay? Please…let me treat you here.”

She is thinking hard and reluctantly nod herself and I smile while mouthing a little thanks to her. We make our way to front door of restaurant and being lead to my reserved table.

Nothing much, we just having talks and talks and she looks so happy with the foods here and that is enough to make me full actually. But of course she will force me to eat while babbling about how skinny I am right now. And I look more handsome if I look a little bit chubby? Really Nara? She is so unbelievable.

After the lunch, we just hang around the mall. Doing the window shopping while chatting and I sneak to buy her a few things much to her dismay but with little promise from me that it won’t happen anymore she accept all my buying. Nothing much, just a few blouses and one really expensive dress that caught her eyes but she put it back after peek into the price.

“Why don’t you try that dress?” I asked her when she put the dress back on it place.

“No, nevermind. I don’t really like it by the way. Let’s get going”. She says and she not really a good liar. She needs to practice more to that.

“When is your graduation day?”

“Ermm. Another one and half month. I am having my final exam in next 2 weeks. If anything goes well I am done and tadahhh. You better prepare your money to buy me the most beautiful flower bouquet on that day.” She answers me excitedly and I can see her shining eyes on the mention of her graduation.

“Nothing can beat your beautiful face by the way. How about this. Erm, I buy you this dress. And you can just accept it as my gift for you for your graduation. But you need to do me a favor. Wear this dress on your big day…okay?”

The deal is good I think. And I can see her eyes thinking hard. Keep glancing at me and then at the dress. She takes quite a good amount of time to think.

“Please Nara. Let me buy this for you. I really want you to wear this dress on you graduation.”

 “With one condition?” She says after a while.

“What it is?”

“You must be there. On my graduation day. and I no need that expensive beautiful flower bouquet anymore”. Call her childish but that is Song Nara that I known. She never wants people to spent money on her and to make her feels at ease I just agree with her.

“Okay. So princess would you like to try this dress and get it fit with you?” I asked her and with blushing face she nod and I call the boutique worker to help Nara with the dress.

After a while I am paying for the dress and she just smiling while thanking me non-stop and say that she sure will tell this to Yongguk and let Yongguk scold me for spending money on her.

The rest of the day just went well and as Nara having a day off from working today make it possible for us to have our dinner together. And as much to her insist, she is buying. I am just fine with that and we just having black bean noodles as our dinner.

“okay, here we are. You better go inside, take your shower and have a good night rest. I have been dragging you kilometers of walking today”. I said as I park my car in front of her apartment.

“Hahaha…thank you Himchan. I really had a good time today. Next time I want to have this kind of day with the boys. I miss messing with them at the mall”.

“Alright, I will let the boys knows then and thanks to you too. You make my day a lot better today, and I really appreciate that.”

“Don’t stress yourself at work. I hope you are doing fine Himchan. No need to worry about me too. I am just fine”.

With those words she makes her way out and I asked her to go inside before I am going. She bid her final goodbye and enters the lift. I make way out from her apartment’s parking lot and I will never believe what I would see after that.

Black BMW. The Black BMW that I have known by hearts. The one that my father bodyguards are always using. Why my father need bodyguards? I never care to know. But what am I seeing right now? What are they doing here? Why in this area? In front of Nara’s apartment?  

I slow down my car and contemplating myself. To confront or not to confront.? They know me. Sure they know me. But what they need to do with Nara? Or are they following me? But why?

 

 

Notes:
Heyy. It has been a while. 
Sorry for not updating. I have tons of school works on my hand and it still there but i just need to write this out.
Just to vent off the pressure of school. 
A fluff chapter? can i call it fluff? hahahaha you decide either it fluff or not. 
Enjoy it and i hope i can update more after this.
Thanks for reading...

BAP is having their LOEinGERMANY while i am writing this. 
To all German Babyz...have fun and keep safe.
Make sure to make our boys proud with the cheering.