Her Daily Life

Take Care

‘Neomaneul wonhae neoreul bol ttaen I feel so good~~~ ‘I groan and squint my eyes open. Grabbing my phone and turn off the alarm. 7.00am. Urghhh. Noo. It can’t be morning already. I just fall asleep only for few hours. I am lying back on my bed and try to sleep again for a while but I just can dream it on because few minutes later…..

‘Seoul To Seoul naraga London To Tokyo maeiri kanibal gatji Wherever Life is like Choco~~~’ are playing. Huh. Yes, that is my second alarm. I have a habit for setting alarms for 5 minutes intervals. Because I am really a heavy sleeper and today it is one of the rare days of my life to wake up at my first alarm which is 7.00am.

I switch it off and set off all my alarms. I get the feeling that my eyes a bit puffy. Yes. Serve me right for crying before sleep last night. I seem like need to put on a little bit heavy make-up to cover it later. I take my towel and take steps to the toilet. My class will only start at 8.30. I still have a lot of time since I up early I might as well grab my breakfast at the café near the bus stop before heading to college. Not even able to think much, my steps to toilet stop when my phone let out a sound of incoming message.

“Urgh…who is that? Texts people early in the morning. It better not be the message that telling class will be cancelled.” I talk to myself before heading back to the side table and grab my phone. For some people, class cancel or postponed might be the heaven sent for them. But for me that is not. Maybe because this semester will be my last semester and I only take 2 elective subjects and only God know how I love both of it.

I slide open the phone and smile blooming on my face.

‘Good morning Nara. You are already up. Do you? Have a nice day. Stay safe, don’t skip meals and see you tonight. Junhong is so excited to meet you later.’

Himchan. Yes. He might be busy for the past weeks but he always make time to text me something like this. He will call me to at night too sometime just to check me up and listen to my story. Make it short, if not much, it might the slightest actions of him that makes me feels like his special girl. But cut that crap. Himchan never say anything and me too don’t think can handle the ‘thing’ at this moment.

I reply the text wishing him the same and head to take shower with so much better feeling.

30minutes later I am sitting at the table inside the Crash Café with my iced Americano and bagel. Devouring the simple breakfast alone and trying to kill time before taking bus to college.

Sometime I don’t believe myself that I will be able to make it until this level. After 4 years, now I am a final year student at SN University in Engineering course, major in Communication and Broadcasting. Not to say I am minor in Literature Writing too. Not to forget that after high school, I am able to get scholarship to support my study there. It such a great achievement and make me wonder if “am I that really good”.

Why I did take Literature Writing? Simple. It just I love writing but still it can’t beat my love toward my majoring now. To know about satellite system, radio and television broadcasting system, how the transmitter and receiver work, and how we can get a live broadcasting all over the world. It makes me excited even when thinking of it.

The class that I will attend this morning and afternoon will be my satellite class and broadcasting security. And heaven know how I like those classes. Maybe because that is my interest, I found that I almost had not much problems in doing my final year project and I manage to finish earlier then the allocated time given and I do get help from my past internship company in doing the research. Even my supervisor is quite impressed with me. I could say I already secure a job position there in one of the largest Broadcasting Company in the country as one of the member of their research and development department.

I really hope I could pass this last semester in flying color and get to graduate in First Class Honor and then get myself in the company.

I reach my college and head straight to auditorium. My friends are already there, having a chat while waiting.

“Hey guys. Morning. What a rare sight to see all of you comes early today” I say to 3 of them. Mino, Sukyung, and Eunji. They are my best buddies in here since my first year.

“Hey Nara. Wow, you are beautiful today” Sukyung answer while looking at me and before she could add more to say, Mino cut her off. “Of course we are. It will be only 3 more weeks that we are here in class before we are officially end our life from living hell to always need to wake up early” Mino answer me with his goofy smile and only to be rewarded a head slap by Sukyung because he cut her off. I just shook my head.

“Don’t you forget that you might need to wake up earlier than now after we graduate if you don’t want to get fired from your employer. At least now, we won’t get kicked out even if we are absent. Only get a few ‘love letter’ from professor”. Mino frowned and about to reply back but need to hold it in when he see that Professor Malique already enter the auditorium.

Ouhh. Not to forget that mostly the lecturers here who are teaching my course are foreigners and I quite proud with my English skills after 4 years running around them to seek knowledge.

After 2 hours, the class end and all 4 of us are heading to our next class for another 2 wonderful hours. 4 hours of straight class with variety of inputs left us drained and we decide to grab lunch at the café before going to library for our discussion.

“Nara, are you already finish your thesis writing? Your project somehow ends up with success and I wonder how your writing is going on.” Eunji ask me when we are having a lunch at the café.

“Not yet Eunji but I can say that 70% percent of them are done. I still have to attach a few results and check up the rest with my supervisor. And you know how hard it is to meet my super busy supervisor.” I answer her and she just answers me back with her frown face. “Why?” I ask her.

“You know what, I think you decision to take Literature Writing as minor during our 3rd years might become so handy for you now. It is hard for me to write the thesis report and you are there already 70%. Plus with you are working at the café at night.” She says and Mino add at the end with the nickname that they gave me “such a SuperWoman”.

I just laugh at her jealousy remarks and keep telling her that she will do well and she can always ask me for help if she need it.

“And you know right, not only me but all 4 of us manage to successfully finish our project and don’t make it sounds like it is only me who do it better. You know Mino’s project is way bigger and hard compare to mine. He is just so lazy to write but let see how long he can postpone his writing this time” I just say while side-eyeing Mino and he just smirk and reply “Chill guys we still have 3 weeks for the submission. And I don’t plan to extend my study here just because of the writing. I won’t let you guys graduate without me” Proudly being said by lazy Mino before we move to library for discussion.

We end the discussion earlier because Eunji apparently not feeling so well and that answer my question when she stays quiet form the morning and it is weird because only God know how loud that girl can be.

I headed to the café even I have about 2 hours before my shift starts. Might as well asking Minji to let me works extra hour today or asking her to let me start earlier then I can finish earlier to meet the boys later. I smile with my thinking and make my ways to the café.

HIMCHAN POV

I shuffle to my side to get more comfortable position to continue my sleep. But after few minutes I fail that and decide to get up. I wake up with blanket on me and I don’t remember of put in on before sleep last night. I fold the blanket and neat the bed before heading out. It is just around 6am and still early to wake the maknaes up for school. I take a quick run to bathroom and heading to living. Yongguk is there. He is sleeping on the couch while hugging his stuffed tigger. “How cute” I utter the words while reaching his blanket to put it on properly.

I take a look at his sleeping figure and silently thank him for let me have the bed for the night. Yongguk has always been my side for 26 years of living and I wonder what I will do if he is not around. He always knows how to deal with me and make me feels better like last night. I am really grateful for him.

 I make move to kitchen to make some simple breakfast for Junhong and Jongup to eat later before they head out to school. All of the boys are really a heavy sleeper. I know that by heart and being the light sleeper it will always be me to wake them up. But today I don’t have time to do that. So after finish the simple French toast I put it on the table and I put a memo on the fridge

‘Guys, I am up early and here your breakfast. Have fun today and meet you guys tonight. I will bring Nara with me. Make sure all of you are home^^’

I left the apartment and heading to my house to get ready to start my day as usual. Buzz..Buzz.

My phone is buzzing and I reach out to see I get a message from Junhong.

“Hyung? Really noona will be coming tonight. Wooohooo. I love you hyung. I can’t wait to see noona. Thanks for the breakfast too. It so delicious and I am full ^^”

I just smile at the message and to think that I only left the house around 40 minutes ago and now Junhong is already texting me make me wondering how much hours of sleep is that kid get after sleep late last night.

I reply him and then open a new message to text Nara. I am sure she is already up at this time. I hope she will just be fine. I can’t help but to worry about her after last night. I always care and worry about her but after last night it just more to worry.

After few seconds I get reply from her and I just smile to think how accurate I am about her.

“Yes Himchan thanks for the wish. I can’t wait for tonight. You too have a nice day. Don’t overwork and don’t be grumpy at work. ^^ Make sure to eat too…”

I contently smile and make way to office while silent pray and hope for the night to come faster.

 

Notes:
Hai guys. Yes Chapter 4 is here. 
Sorry for this boring chapter. I just want you guys to know about Nara's life.
I have no idea how to write it and it finally end up this way.
 

I decide to use their normal age for this story and not their Korean age. Just because I feel like doing so.
Hope you guys will enjoy this and thanks for dropping by to read. 

To my 2 subcribers. Thank you.^^