Closer

The Manager [DROPPED]

"Unnie, why so cute~"

 

It's your second day working as Twice manager and you live in the same dorm with them since yesterday. JYP-nim said that you should knows your members more, so he suggest that you and Twice have to live together.

You got no choice but to agree. Afterall, you need to know more about the girls, to properly manage their own schedules and stuffs.

The JYP Ent. Staff quickly brought your belonging from university dorm and moved it to Twice dorm. They placed your belongings to a vacant room near the kitchen. Lucky for you, the dorm still have a cozy room.

You introduced yourself to them and surprisingly they all friendly and funny. So you instantly clicked with them.

And now, you are sitting on the living room with the girls scattered around you. You could see everyone being hyper and all. They keep hugging and pat your head, like you are just a little kid.

 

"You are too young... Are you sure you're really 23?!" Momo said, while clinging on your petite body. You become embarass as a tint of blush appear on your face. You manage to nod weakly, making some members squeal at your natural cuteness.

 

"Cuteee~"

 

"Unnie, don't you want to be my lil' sister?" Chaeyoung asked innocently, earning a smack in the head. "It hurts  Jeongyeon hyung!"

 

"Yah, she is much older than you, Chaeng!"

 

"It's not fair~ your face is so cute and you look like 16!" Nayeon whines, eventhough she herself has the 'forever young' vibe too.

 

"Yes, i still don't believe that you could be this cute without your lame glasses."

 

It's not your fault. Not at all.
You were born with cute face, but you are just too shy to show it to other peoples. You usually hid your cute face with thick spectacles eventhough your eyesight isn't bad. And you are thinking to wear it for the rest of your life.. but maybe you can't.

(It's you without glasses)

 

"But i still want to wear glasses, you know." You sigh as the members feel guilty.

 

Well, it was all because this morning incident.

 

 

Flashback.

You were suprised when some noise came from the room you are in. Waking you slowly from the deep slumber. You rubs your eyes and search for your spectacles, but you didn't find it near the table beside the bed where you usually put it.

"Urgh, where is the-"

 

Instead, you found 9 individuals around your single bed. They are staring at you dreamily, with bright smiles etched on their faces. Like you were some sleeping beauty or something that came out from the Disney movie.

You didn't even know that they've been watching you sleep for an hour. The girls really like to watching you sleep. They thought that your face is like an angel that could bring some peaces to their heart.

On the other hand, Mina quickly hid her phone. She didn't want you to know that she has been capturing your face.
She was already took so many picture of your sleeping face, enough for her to create an album for your face only.

You feel your face suddenly heating up,  You immediately cover your face with your favorite blanket. You don't need them to see your ugly bed face, obviously.

 

Still, you don't want to be rude to them. You manage a weak greeting from inside the blanket. "Uh.. hello girls.."

 

"Aish.. you are too loud, Chaeng! Look, she is awake now!" Nayeon whisper to Chaeyoung but you can still hear clearly.

 

"Me? No, it's Mina unnie fault. She really want to take closer look on manager unnie!"

 

Mina eyes become wide. Her face colour suddenly change into a pinkish shade. She want to speak, but got cut by her bestfriend, Sana.

 

"Yah, shut up, kiddo! Whose idea was it? Jeongyeonie not Mina-chan!"

 

"Hey, but you guys were so excited when i told you the plan! Not entirely my fault! Momorin, stop eating the snacks and help me!"

 

"Why always me? Just ask Tzuyu or Dahyun, i'm trying to eat here!"

 

"We are busy! Don't drag me and Dubu into this mess, unnies." Tzuyu said nonchalantly still hugging her Dahyun and they instantly drown in their own world.

 

"Girlsss, stooop~"

 

They begin to bicker with each other again eventhough Jihyo is desperately stop her members. You slowly lift the blanket up to your eyes level, so you could peek what is really happening right now.

 

That is when you accidentally locked eyes with Mina. She looks at you with her strong yet adorable gaze. You smile to her as she bows politely.

 

"Good morning, princess unnie." She said with the gentle smile of her, doesn't even care the madness which is happening in the room. You don't know why but somehow you like Mina's morning greeting/

 

"M-morning, Mina-ah."

 

Mina went closer to you, and help you to sit. "Sorry for the girls, they're kind of weird in the morning. Well.. they always weird, tho."

 

When you smiles again at Mina's thoughtfulness, you could see her clutch her heart tightly and it making you feel worry."Are you okay, Mina-ah?"

 

"Y-yeah, of course!" She stutter, didn't want to admit to you that her heart just skipped a beat.

 

"If you don't feel well, we could cancel your schedule for today.."

 

"No, no. I am perfectly alright." Mina smiles reassuring. She must maintain her calm or she will blurted out some ramblings about how perfect are you in the morning.

 

Mina doesn't want you to see her as a creepy person.

 

"So.. i don't think you girls usually wake up this early, what's the occasion?"

 

"Well.." She smile sheepishly, but you find it cute. "The girls were planning to wake you up with some surprise, but they don't have the heart, so they only watch you sleep."

 

"I am glad they didn't stick with the plan.. i'm not good with surprise actually."

 

"Ah sorry.. we didn't mean to disturb your sleep. I guess they only want to know you better, unnie."

 

Or more like, i want to see your cute face in the morning, unnie, Mina thought and smile at you again.

 

"Oh that's okay.. but can you stop these girls first.." You pointed out to the girls who busy fighting, or more like wrestling in the floor. "I mean, we should have breakfast together."

 

"Wait a minute- Guys!" She clapped her hand loudly. You almost gasp when the riot suddenly died down. The girls turn their attention to Mina. "Don't you guys have something to do first? Like greet manager unnie or something?"

 

The members eventually realize about you. They line up and bows apologetically. "Good morning, ___ unnie! Sorry for disturbing your sleep."

 

You smiles reassuring. "Nah it's okay. Let's have breakfast together. I'll cook for you guys."

 

"Thanks, unnie! You are a lifesaver!" They exclaimed together. Lucky for them they have you now, because none of them could cook properly.

 

"Yay, finally! A real breakfast!"

 

"As expected of the shiksin Momo.."

 

"Like you are not, Jeongyeonie."

 

The girls laughed at Mina sudden remark. The atmosfer feel nice, making you miss your bestfriends. Somehow, they remind you of Tiffany, No Rae and your little circle.

 

"Let's go to the dining room!"

 

"Yes, let me get my spectacles first."

 

The girls expression change drastically. Their body froze like stones. You could see that they're  nudging each other, including Mina. You ignore it and start searching around the bedroom.

 

"Uh.. i can't find it.." You sighs and decide to ask the nine girls that fidgeting in front of you. "Did anyone see my glasses?"

 

"Unnie.."

 

"Yes?" You see the maknae, Tzuyu begin to speak with her member unnies encouraging her.

 

"Uh.. when i want to take closer look on you.. The unnies suddenly came rushing to my side.."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"T-the table fell with your glasses.."

 

"Okay, let me check it under the bed." You said and went to look for the trace of your spectacles under the bed. But before you could do that, Mina shook her head and hold your wrist.

 

"Don't. Let her finish her words first, unnie." She said making you more confuse. You only nod, as the youngest member spoke again.

 

"When we checked, the lens come out from its frame.."

 

"Okay.. now where is the frame and the lens? Let me fix it."

 

She scratched her head and smiles sheepishly. "We thought that it was already broken. So.. we threw it to the big trashbag and the garbage truck just took it some moment ago.."

 

"Oh okay-" Your eyes widened as you realize what she was just saying. "YOU WHAT?!"

 

Flashback end.
 

"Aw.. come on, you look better without that!"

 

"Yeah, you look like an idol! We don't mind if you take our positions!"

 

"I will be your first fan unnie, don't worry!"

 

They try their best to cheer you up, but you only shrugs. Then, Mina suddenly come closer and look straight into your eyes, hands intertwined with yours.

 

"Don't worry. With or without the glasses, you are still the most beautiful girl to me, unnie."

 

You can feel your face heating up at Mina's word. The redhaired girl too blushed when she realize how cheesy she was. She shook her head trying to make her face colour normal again.

She totally changes your depressed aura from before.

 

"Wohoo.. someone here already make her moves~" Sana bestfriend and laughing along with the rest of the girls.

 

"Smooth, Myoui, smooth~"

 

"Nice one, Minarin! As expected of the second girl crush in Twice."

 

"Look, our manager is blushing. Cutee~"

 

"Let us hug you again, unnie~"

 

"Yah, stop teasing me! I am the oldest one hereee!" You pouted and sulk in the corner. But it only making they squeal louder.

 

"Aww.. our baby unnie is sulking, so cute~"

 

"Baby, come here let me hug you~" The members begin to surround you again. They do the group hug with you in the center.

 

"Mina-ah, help meee, please!"

 

Mina almost squeal too when she hears your cute plead. But being the cool beauty she is, she could maintain her emotions. "Girls, stop. Don't forget we still have some programs to do."

 

"You are such a party pooper, Mina!" They all shouted, while the redhaired girl only chuckles.

 

"Get your ready, we'll be leaving around 2!"

-------

 

Yo!

Thanks for subscribe and the votes! I really looking forward to your comments!

Until we meet again, friends!