Clingy

The Manager [DROPPED]

"So.. do you guys have any questions?"

 

You were just explaining the schedules for the girls. You don't even forget to write it down and gave them the papers respectively, in case they forgot.

 

You've changed this past weeks after the recording in MNet. From the timid and almost got no self-confidence to a good stern manager. The other Twice crew has been great help to you. They are very kind and some even brought expensive foods for you everyday.

But, because of your dense personality, you didn't know that they kind of trying to court you.

 

"Me, me, me!"

 

You try to avert your eyes and avoid the redheaded girl who just raised her two hands eagerly. But sadly, the other girls seems sided with her this time.

 

"Unnie, Mina here got some questions."

 

"Ah, Tzuyu! You want to ask something right?" You ignore them and ask the maknae instead.

 

"I am not. It's Mina unnie."

 

Anyone but her, geez.

 

"Me want to ask!" Mina jumped with her hands still in the air. She looks like a kindergarten student who wants to pleased her charming teacher.

 

You sighs and finally let the redheaded girl throw her questions.

 

"Yes, Mina-ah?"

 

"Can i kiss you?"

 

That's what you get if you ask her.

Well.. Mina becoming more clingy to you this past week. Especially after the MNet things, where Mina get jealous seeing you hugged by another girl group members.

She always try to find you after her schedule and asked for a hug. You were trying hard to say no, but you don't have a heart seeing the dejected looking Mina on the corner. In the end, you always hug her until she asleep.

 

And now.. look what you got when you let her do as she pleases. You take a note for yourself to reject her demand often.

 

What should you say? Ignore her? Yes, that's the most logical thing to do, right now.

 

"Let's be prepared. You guys still have to shoot Twice Private Life." You nonchalantly said and ignore the redheaded girl who currently having the erted puppy looks. 

 

You don't know why but she looks hot to you.

 

"Unniee~ just a little on the cheeks~"

 

The girls giggles seeing the desperate Mina who seek for your attention. They kind of know that Mina will become clingy if she feels attracted to that person.

 

"Look, i need to do something, i'll back-"

 

Your words were cut off by Mina who held your shoulder. Looks like you can't shake her off that easy.

 

"Unnie~ Come on, lemme kiss you~ one second no less!"

 

"Yah.. S-stop it.."

 

"Forget the kiss, just let me hug you once~"

 

"Geez, where is the cool and mature Mina?" You sighs as you wholeheartedly try to avoid her hug.

 

"That's only an image, princess~" She winks at you, making you blush a bit.

 

Uh, how can she be cute and charming at the same time?!

 

Then you remember the other girls and seek for some help. "Uh.. can anyone help me, please?"

 

"Awww~"

 

"They're so cute~"

 

Dahyun nods her head eagerly. "Yeah, like some panda clinging to its mother!"

 

"Wait till the fans sees this side of Miguri!" Momo said while taking out her phone.

 

You pouts. The girls didn't even try to help, they are busy taking pictures and recording the whole things instead. At least you are safe because they aren't evil enough to upload it to the net-

 

or it could be worse.

 

"Hello guys, the charming and handsome Jeongyeon is here~ Welcome back to our V App Live Surprise~" Jeongyeon said to a mini video camera that somehow connected to some phone. "We decide to bring you our latest activity, oh that's right. I got a new member! Are you curious?~"

 

As soon as you realized what the boyish girl doing, your eyes gone wide with your jaw hanging.

 

"H-hey stop that! Don't broadcast us!"

 

But you're a bit late. She smiles evilly as she record your struggle from Mina grip. "There she is! Sorry guys, no new member~"

 

The other girls laugh behind the camera. They know that you don't like in a spotlight yet they only giggle and let you desperate. Such nice friends you got here.

 

"Meet our new manager unnie! Manager, please says hello to the audience~"

 

"Noooo~" You try to hide your face while Jeongyeon smirk evilly.

 

"Oh, she is busy with... our Black Swan! Whoa, looks like they're having some adult fun now! It seems we need to leave them alone~"

 

God.
She freaking broadcasting your embarassing moment live! Damn that tall troll. She is so dead later.

 

Mina doesn't care as she finally could hug you, because you don't have any strength to push her ridiculous strong grip. She smile as she rubs her face on your cheeks.

 

You glanced at Jeongyeon and send your icy glare. She was saying that she will leave you alone, but.. why the hell she still hold her camera, pointed at you and Mina direction?!

 

"Sana, read the comments please~"

 

Sana the cutie-y, nods and read the broadcast comments.

 

"Let's see.."

 

'She is adorable.'

'Perfect manager!'

 

You were very surprised because the fans comments are kinda funny. Some says you are cute, and some say you look like a teenager.
But the weirdest are when they wrote comment 'I ship them!'

 

We don't even have a ship, you innocently thought.

 

"Princess.."

 

Your thought stopped when Mina husky voice call you. You look at her and found her looking adorable with her gummy smile.

 

"Y-yes?"

 

"Look, it your favorite movie!" She said while pointing to the tv behind you.

 

"Huh? Where?"

 

You turned your head to look for your favorite movie. You gasped when you feel a pair of lips landed on your right cheek. Before you could respond, Mina already running toward her bedroom with the biggest grin on her face.

 

"I got your right cheek, princess~" Mina shout, a moment before she completely disappear into her shared room.

 

The girls laughed at your surprised expression. You try to cover your face with palms, not even aware that the people who watch Twice V Surprise live can see the stolen kiss on the cheek and your flustered face.
 

 

A moment before the kiss..

SNSD Dorm

 

"Yo, i am back~"

 

Tiffany Hwang, the eyesmile girl, just arrived at GG dorm. She feels weird when everyone don't give her some responses. Usually her fellow members will tackle her with some bear hugs.

 

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" The other girls didn't respond and continue watching something on their own smartphone.

 

Tiffany feel curious. She approach her girlfriend and peek at her screen. She nods with a smile, as she sees the title. 'Twice Surprise Broadcast.'

`

Apparently the Girl Generation members are watching your artists show.

 

"Ah, Fany. Welcome back~" Taeyeon hug Tiffany waist as she realize that her girlfriend has back from her schedule. The eyesmile girl hug back and kiss Taeyeon cheek.

 

"Tae.. i miss you and.. I'll be dead if i don't get my kiss fast.."

 

Taeyeon giggle at her girlfriend cute whining. She put her phone and decided to indulge herself with Tiffany instead. She complied at her Fany request and peck her lips.

 

"You have only gone for some hours, Fany.."

 

Tiffany shook her head cutely. "But it was like a week without you, for me!"

 

"Aish this funny girl.." Taeyeon ruffle her girlfriend hair. "Why don't we eat first. You must be hungry, right?"

 

"No, i just need your hug. I don't need food-"

 

Tiffany felt betrayed as her stomach made some loud noise. Blushes slowly appear in her cheeks, while Taeyeon once again giggles at her. "But your tummy says otherwise~"

 

"Fine.."

 

Tiffany pouted and slowly let herself pull out from the hug. They decided to go to the dining room, when Sooyoung voice stopped them.

 

"Hey, isn't that girl your beloved dongsaeng, Tiff?"

 

"What do you mean? Who?" Tiffany asks her. She quickly think. She doesn't have any dongsaeng.. wait, she have many, but she doesn't consider them as her beloved dongsaeng.

 

"The one that we meet on MNet a week ago."

 

Yuri nods. "You know, the shy one.." 

 

"Yeah, the cute and adorable one-ouch!" Yoona winced as she received a pinch from her girlfriend. "Yah! Why did you do that, Seobaby~ It's hurt.."

 

"Don't go checking other girl beside me!"

 

Tiffany quickly took Taeyon phone. Her eyes widened at the sight on the screen.

 

She saw Mina stole your innocent cheek with her lips. She begin to release her HellFany mode making the other girls took a step back.

 

"Who is that redhaired girl! She dare to kiss my little baby cheeks! She is soo dead!" 

______________________________________________

Yo!

I kinda stuck with college stuffs so..

Anyway, thanks for the votes and subscribes!

Please enjoy this short update..