Day Off

The Manager [DROPPED]

 

"This is boring.."

 

It is Saturday, and Twice have no schedule for the day. You should be happy.. but with no one to talk at the dorm, it was kind of boring.

Well, the couples like JeongMo, TzuDa, NaChaeng went to some dates, while Sana and Jihyo were nowhere to be found.

 

"Uh.. Why did that stupid Mina must go?! But, i can't blame her though.."

 

Yep, even your girlfriend is not present at this time.

Yesterday, she received a call from JYP. He said that Mina is gonna participate on the special stage of Inkigayo along with other rookies girl from another groups. The training start today, because the event is gonna happen on next week. You could only nods approvingly, eventhough you felt a bit dissapoint. You want to spend the weekend with your beloved Swan, but the work things completely destroy your plan!

Mina felt guilty so she took you on a dinner date and bought your favorites plushies. In the end, you happily sleeping on her arms.

 

"At least, she said she will make it up for me later.."

 

You were busy ironing the girls clothes in the dorm when suddenly Jihyo came in with a cute short haired girl on her side.

 

"O-oh, unnie?!"

 

The Thomas-look alike face completely surprised. Maybe she thought that you were going with Mina to her dance training.

 

"Oh, Jisoo." You greet her with a smile and continue your ironing. A moment later, you realize that she is not alone. You gasped when you finally recognize the cute girl. Her hairs are different from her debut, but you still know her. "W-wait.. is she?! It can't be, right?"

 

The short haired girl bow shyly. "Hello, unnie. We meet again." Your eyebrows raised when Jihyo her hands gently with her gaze locked on the short hair girl.

 

Damn, Park Jisoo. You are kidnapping an idol now?

 

"Hello.." You greet her, before giving a signal to Twice singer. "Sorry, Eunha-ssi.. please excuse me and Jihyo for a moment." Before the younger girl responded, you already drag Jihyo to the corner side of living room.

 

"Hey, what's wrong with you, unnie!"

 

You glared at her, "You have some explanation to do, young woman." 

 

"W-what do you mean?" She gulps when your glare becoming more intense. "I-i don't know what are you talking about.."

 

"Her! Are you kidnapping a girl now, huh?! I know that you felt lonely with no friend, but kidnapping is a really stupid, desperate action!!" 

 

Jihyo quickly shook her head. "What? No! She is my girlfriend! What's wrong with bringing my girl to my place?"

 

"Oh, your girlfriend-WHAT?!"

 

Your eyes widened in surprise. As far as you know, Jihyo is the loneliest and loudest person in the group. She was always become the third wheel, bothering the couples of Twice. Never in a million times, you thought about her having a very cute and sweet girlfriend like Eunha from Gfriend.

 

"Uh, why are you yelling at me~" Seeing the shocked expression from you, Jihyo's cocky grin showed up. "I bet you are very surprised, right~"

 

Uh.. annoying girl! But.. Jisoo looks so happy these past days. I guess, she really loves her.

 

"Are you sure you didn't force or threaten her to be your girlfriend? Wait.. Don't tell me you kidnap her family too?!"

 

"Yah, yah yah! I am not that kind of person, unnie!" You close your ears as she whine, or more like, yelling with her 'normal' loud voice. "Now, let me introduce her to you properly, unnie." In a second you are dragged by her to the living room again. Now, you are standing in front of the two girls.

 

Eunha grab her girlfriend hand before introduce herself, "Hello unnie, let me introduce myself properly." Jihyo smile encouragely, and the short haired girl nods. "I am Jung Eunbi. I am Jihyo-ssi girlfriend."

 

 

"No need to be so formal, Eunha-ssi." You smiles. Eunha is a polite girl, there's no doubt about that. "Thank you for taking care of that loud girl beside you."

 

"Yah, i'm not loud!"

 

Eunha let out a cute giggle. "You're welcome, unnie."

 

You nods knowingly. They are complete opposite, but surprisingly cute.

 

Hmm.. but why did they come to our dorm?

 

Then, you decide to drop the bomb.

 

"So.. What were you guys trying to do in here? I think you better spend the day outside rather than the dorm." The couple faces suddenly turns to reddish color. You laughs as you finally realize their 'rated' plan. "Ah..  Wait! Did you guys coming here with a thought that there are no people here?"

 

"U-uhhm.. "

 

"I hit the bullseye! Oh Jihyo-ssi, you naughty girl.." You laughed seeing Jihyo's flustered face. You thought a little teasing won't hurt. "Wait, i'm gonna call the girls!"

 

And Jihyo quickly run after you.

 

"Yah, unnie! How dare you! Don't tell them!!"

 

----------------------------------------------

 

"Babe, i am home~"

 

Mina immediately run toward your room. She needs your hugs and kisses to completely replenish her energy after some exhausting dance training.

 

"Welcome home~"

 

A few kisses instantly landed on your cheeks, nose and lips. Letting out a giggle, you flick her forehead playfully.

 

"Ouch, why did you always flick my forehead?!"

 

"Ssh shut up." You stuck out your tongue, making her pouts. "Wash yourself first before kissing someone, you reeks of sweats."

 

"Meh. Why should I?"

 

"With all of the sweats and dusts covering your face, you looks like a construction worker, honey."

 

Mina flashes her cocky smirk. She is Myoui Mina, everyone loves her obviously. "But the fans think I look hotter with sweats running down my face."

 

She is kind of right. Even you thought that Mina is looking more y as some bead of sweats visible on her face down to her perfect collarbone. You wondered how it felt to touch that perfect collarbone..

 

 

Get a grip, ___! Why did it becoming more hot in here?!

 

"J-just go to the bathroom quickly! And don't forget about your promises!" You ushered Mina to the nearest bathroom, and running back to your room, to clear your mind from the erted thought.

 

"Promises? What kind of-AH!" Mina suddenly hit her forehead with her right palm. "Damn, I totally forget about that."

 

Where should she take you? The place that isn't too far but just right.. oh and she knows that you don't like the place with so many people.

..

"Yes, I have an idea!" Mina confident grin is finally back. "Now, I better wash up and fetch my beloved girl~" She quickly took off her shirt and start taking a bath in a rush.

---------------

 

"Hey, Mina-chan."

 

"Hmm.."

 

"Yah, Mina-ah, you haven't answer my question!"

 

"Huh? What question?"

 

You huffed in annoyance.
Mina is only grinning, making you feel more frustrated. Sighs escaped from your lips, before you ask her again with louder voice, "I said, where did you get this freaking bicycle?!"

 

"Yah, you're too loud, hun!" She yells while trying to balancing the bike. Afterall, She was startled when you ask- uhm.. well.. more like you shouting near Mina's ears.

 

Mina decided to take you on a date around town. You were very surprised, when she suddenly shows up with a woman bicycle, oh.. and don't forget about her dorky grins when she greeted you.

 

 

"I just wanna know the truth. Our dorm has no bike, you know." You replied, arms still clutching tight onto Mina's waist.

 

"Relax, I have my way~ you better not know.."

 

Your eyes widened, thinking of the worst action Mina possibly done. "Oh no, don't tell me you stole this thing?! Nooo~ Let me walk, I don't wanna ride with a criminal!"

 

"Hey, hey, stop!" She yell again. "Don't you know that I'm trying hard to control this thing? You want us to fall to Han River, huh?!"

 

She is right. You better shut your mouth or you two will fall into the Famous Han River.

 

"F-fine.."

 

"Uh.. why is thing so hard to be controlled.."

 

Seeing her struggle, you laughs inside. You know that the Black Swan never rode a bike before. "Your bike riding skill is kinda .. why did you even got this idea?"

 

I kind of scared of falling, too.. I just hope we could come back in a piece..

 

Well, It's a miracle that the bike haven't crash yet.

 

"I just want to make it up to you, dear. Works are obstructing our quality time lately." Her answer are so honest, and you could feel her sincerity touch your heart. "So, I thought a date, riding bike alongside Han River seems cool for us. Like in those dramas I watched~"

 

You giggles at her last reason. She still a dork. Your lovely dork. "Don't watch too much drama, Mina-ah, it's not good for your delusional mind."

 

"Hmph, At least it's better than watching those 'rated' films that Momo-chan always watched." She pouts.

 

You shook your head. The girls of Twice are weird on their own way, so it's no surprising they have at least a ert on their side. "Anyway, how was the dance training?"

 

"It was a little strict, but fun." Mina said as she reducing the speed while occasionally looking at your direction. "And I get to know some cool and amazing sunbaenims~"

 

"Oh, I heard Seulgi-ssi is on your team, too?!"

 

Mina notice your happy mood. She knows you are one of Seulgi fangirls. "Yeah, she is very kind and nice."

 

What? She is not jealous. She is the goddess Myoui Mina, everyone should be jealous of her not the other way round.

 

You could even see Mina's doing a -iam-fabulous hair flip in the background.

 

 

"I know! She is one of the most nice girl in the industry, and she is very cool too! Ah, I really want to meet her!!" Your fangirl side unconsciously resurface.

 

"You blind? I am waaay better than her. Hmmph."

 

 

Oh.. unexpected.

 

Myoui Mina is totally jealous.

 

 

As soon as she realize that, you pinch her cheeks and peppering her with kisses. "Oh, a jelly Black Swan? Cutee~"

 

"Hehe, you should kiss me more often, babe. I live for your kisses~" She said with a silly grin.

 

"You are lucky that I love you. If not, I already left you because of that erted smile."

 

"Aww.. love you too, babe~"

 

You smiled. She never fails to make you smile with her sudden confession.

 

"It feel relaxing~"

 

 

The two of you quietly enjoying the beautiful scenery on afternoon with wind gently blowing your hairs.

 

 

Maybe I should give Mina-ah reward later, for this precious moment..

 

"Beautiful~"

 

Mina nods, stop the bike once again and cupped your cheeks. "But nothing beats your beauty, love."

 

"Ew.. cheesy." You hit her shoulder playfully. "Are all Japanese have the talent to flirt, like you do?"

 

"Of course not~ some people can't even cook vegetables properly."

 

Suddenly, a certain squirrel flash through your mind. "AH, Mina-ah, i didn't see Sana-chan since morning. Where is she now?" You suddenly ask her. Maybe Mina know her klutz bestfriend whereabout.

 

"Dunno. Maybe she has a date with her new lover?" Whoa, so that cutie-y but clumsy girl got a lover too? And what does she mean by 'new'?

 

"New lover?"

 

"Yes, back in Japan she had a boyfriend. Sana loved him, but that bastard cheated on her with her bestfriend, so she dumped him."

 

You didn't know that the bubbly Sana even has a serious love problem. You can't help but feeling sympathic. "Aw, poor girl.."

 

"Speaking of girl, I haven't see our Thomas. She can't possibly going out with someone too, right?"

 

You nods. "Ah, she went to her girlfriend dorm this morning, she texted me. But, she came back after lunch and go somewhere again."

 

"Even that loud and annoying girl got a girlfriend?!" You chuckles seeing Mina shocked expression. She even stopped the bike abruptly. "Who's the poor soul? Is she an idol too?"

 

"Yep. Her group debuted with 'Glass Bead'."

 

"The talented, GFriend-sunbaenims?! Whoa, can't believe it."

 

You flashes mischievious smile, "Well, you will be more surprised if you know which member that Jihyo date."

 

"Who?! The maknae, Umji? Or the leader of the group, Sowon-unnie?" Mina curiously ask. 

 

"No. she is one of the lead vocalist, Eunha-ssi."

 

...

 

 

"W-wait. You mean that cute and sweet young girl is in a relationship with our noisy, annoying leader?!" You nods, while Mina stared with disbelief. Her eyes gone wide and mouth open. "I don't even know anymore. The end is definitely near."

 

"You should be happy for her. At least Jihyo isn't gonna bug the girls again." You pats Mina's head.

 

"You got a point, dear."

 

"And you know what's funny, Mina-ah?"

 

"Uh, what?"

 

"It's the fact that you girls love to break rules. I mean rookies group aren't suppose to be in love, right?" It's Mina turn to giggle now. You pinch her cheeks while asking, "What about the dating ban? Isn't JYP-nim gonna be mad?"

 

"Well, the three year dating ban is only applied to men. So as long we all date women, it should be okay, I think."

 

"But Sana-chan is an exception? I have a feeling that she is dating someone from BTS or Got7 at the moment?"

 

Mina shook her head twice. "No. Don't you ever see a SM car waiting near our car whenever we are gonna perform in a music show?"

 

"Ah, I have seen it once! I thought one of the SM group gonna perform at that time." You gasped upon the fact. "Whoa, is it someone from EXO?! That's really cool."

 

"Geez.. her lover is not from any boy group!"

 

So, Sana is on the same page too. "Oh, is it from Red Velvet, or F(x)?"

 

It's definitely not from SNSD, right?! There's no way someone-

 

 

Mina shook her head again. "It's Girls Generation's Yoona-sunbaenim!"

 

 

 

.............

 

 

 

"Wow, just wow." You finally voiced out your thought. The sudden information, surprised the hell out of you. "I mean dating Im Yoona from Girls Generation is like, every fangirls dream!"

 

"Yeah.. the girls have been saying that to her recently."

 

"Whoa, she is so damn lucky!"

 

Mina shrugs her shoulder. "I guess the only talent she got is her luck."

 

 

---------

 

YO!

I am back after a long hiatus, lol XD

Anyway, in this chapter i add some nonexistant pairings, like Jihyo x Eunha and Yoona x Sana ~

FOR THOSE WHO STILL READING THIS FIC, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! YOU GUYS ARE COOL!

 

(Scroll down for the another ending LOL)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alternate Ending :

 

"Wow, I thought Yoona sunbaenim is dating Seobaby. You know, YoonHyun is real afterall."

 

"Hmm.. but I still prefer YoonYul, though." Mina suddenly said. "Well, it doesn't matter anymore. You got to admit that Sana-chan wins over the exotic, Yuri-sunbaenim and the sweet, Seohyun-sunbaenim."

 

You could only sigh while cursed inwardly,

 

 

 

Damn Sana-chan, you just sink my otp. Orz.