New Friends

The Manager [DROPPED]

"Whoa, i can't believe it. You guys are so different! Daebak.."

 

You almost don't recognize your girls. They're all pretty and cute with the make up. It's your first time seeing Jihyo and her members looking perfect and beautiful. Not the plain, and boring Twice that always wears lame sweatpants. The ones you usually see in the dorm at morning.

 

"Kekeke~ I am the prettiest right?" Chaeyoung grins cheekily. She has some hair extensions and the fake cat ears on her head.

 

"No, of course it's me! I am more prettier than you!" Dahyun suddenly in.

 

"You two still look like some middle schooler to me." Jeongyeon suddenly appear from the dreasing room with her trolling remark again. You can't help but laugh with the girls.

 

She is kinda right, Dahyun and Chaeyoung both look cute and adorable with their costumes. Two cute little kids. The tv staffs said that the theme for the program is wildlife so the costumes have animals atributes on it.

 

"Aish, you trolling hyung!"

 

"Anyway, i'm still the prettiest girl in Twice! The unnies are no match for me!" Chaeyoung proudly said, earning some protests from her older members.

 

"You cheeky brat! My foot is way more beautiful than you!"

 

"Hey, i am the prettiest! Even the fans said so!"

 

"It's me! Pretty is my middle name!"

 

"Why? it should be me, right. I am in charge of visual." Tzuyu didn't want to be left out and joins the pointless argument.

You sigh along side with Sana and Jihyo who doesn't join the bickering. At least not all the members are childish.

 

"Where is Mina?" You don't find any trace of the cool beauty and decide to ask Sana the bestfriend.

 

"Oh, she is still in the dressing room. She has something to do, unnie."

 

"I see-"

 

"Let ask our unnie." Your words were being cut off, as Jeongyeon grab your hands.

 

"W-what?"

 

"We want you to choose!" They nods and look expectingly at you. You can only stare in awe. What did you expect when a question suddenly thrown to you.

 

"Who do you think is the prettiest wearing the wardrobes?"

 

"Uh-i.."

 

The girls blinked their eyes, trying to appeal you. But, you don't even think what they doing are cute. It was not cute, more like scary, actually.

 

"Girls, stop. You are scaring my princess."

 

Mina suddenly show up. You didn't know she took her time in the dressing room longer because she choosing wardrobes, only to impress you.

 

You finally landed your eyes at her appearance. She wears a pair of ripped pants with tees which is not fully cover her perfect toned abs.

You start fanning your face with your hand. Somehow the temperature become very high.

 

Gosh.

 

How could someone be this y and cool at the same time? She is just too much..

 

"Since when she become your princess, huh?" Sana bestfriend while the other members whistling in the back ground.

 

Mina smirked playfully at Sana. "Since.. now, til forever?" Then she took glance at you and grins.

 

"Yah, enough with the teasing! We need to go!" You shouts, trying to hide your blushing state. You can see Mina smiles at you, so you quickly avert your eyes to another direction.

 

Anyway, what's with the princess thingy? You are confuse yet you like the nickname from Mina.

 

"Aww.. look, her face is red~ like a ripped tomato~"

 

They start to tease again but you quickly push them outside, because the clock is ticking.

 

"Move! Twice can't be lateee, i don't want to get scolded by JYP-nim~"

 

They have no choice but to proceed to the cars that await them outside the dorm. You re-checked the girls belonging one last time in the dorm. After you are sure that nothing get left behind, you lock it and finally go outside.

 

But, you surprised when you see Mina stand near the staff car door with lovely smile etched on her perfect face. She swiftly open the passenger door and bow to you. "You ready to go princess?"

 

"Uh.. the members car are there, Mina-ah.." You point at the two classy cars which belongs to the Twice girls. The girl are valuable assets, so JYP has prepared special cars for them too. While the staffs, like manager, got standard minivan.

 

Mina shook her head and just flashed her dorky grin. "No. I want to be near you, unnie~ In case you miss me~"

 

You can't believe this girl. Why would she choose to be with you, the new manager that she only knows for two days rather than to be with her members?

 

"W-what? Where is the calm and cool Mina that i know!" You playfully hit her arms. Somehow you feel comfortable with Mina who have many fun sides inside of  her.

 

She held your shoulder and went closer. Now your face only an inch apart with hers. You could even feel her breath in your face. "So you think i am cool, huh?"

 

Crap.
She can't know that you secretly admire her. You must tell lie but.. the close proximity and her stare don't help you at all. 
Please, someone!

 

"I-uh.."

 

God sent you a savior named Im Nayeon. She suddenly opened the window from members car and yell at Mina and you.

 

"Hey lovebirds, sorry for the interuption. But get your damn together, we still have some traffic to go through!"

 

"Damn, unnie. You ruined my moment.." Mina mumbles something but you can't hear clearly. Feeling your momentum, you quickly push her to the car, and join with her.

 

She only pouts at you, while holding onto your arms.

"Quiet, Mina-ah. Just sleep and save your energy.."

She flashes her smile and eventually fall asleep with her head on your shoulder. You sighs but enjoy her presence nonetheless as smile slowly forming on your face.

 

"Mr. Driver, MNet Station, and drive faster, please."

-----------

 

MNet.

 

You led the girls to the artists room, as soon as you guys arrived there, they bowed to the other performers politely. It's a new scenery for you, because you never see this tradition. You join your girls and bows too.  

 

And because today is the girl group day, the room is full of another beautiful girls you don't recognize. There are total two girl's group in the room, if you aren't wrong. The room is a little bit crowded. But well, you don't mind it though, you always like beautiful girls instead of handsome men since kid. So, it's no big deal, rather you feel like in a heaven.

 

"Twice, you guys will be perform in 20 minutes." The tv staff said suddenly, and before he got the response from you and the girls, he's already gone.

 

"What was that? He was like 'hello' and then zap, he disappear!" 

 

"Yeah, is he a ninja or something?" Jeongyeon remark made everyone in the room laugh. The atmosphere become warmer and gone the serious one.

 

"Unnie, how are you?" Chaeyoung suddenly hug one of the member Red Velvet named Wendy. The latter smiles and pat Chaeng back.

 

"Nayeonie, Gfriend miss you~" The Gfriend member huddle around the oldest in Twice and they hug.

 

Surprisingly Twice, Red Velvet and Gfriend know each other and their relationship are like close friends. They begin to converse loudly. You even see the Cool Mina being friendly with one of the Gfriend member.

 

When you feel so out of place, a handsome, cool-looking girl suddenly spoke to you. "Hey, i am Seulgi."

 

"H-hi. I am, ___" You stutter, making her flash her charming smile at your cute antic.

 

"It's the first time i see you with them. Are you new?"

 

Little did you know, a pair of eyes watching your interaction with Seulgi from the other side of room. The pairs that belong to Myoui Mina.

 

"Yeah.." Seulgi nods. When you see her open , the girl with nametag, Irene suddenly ask your artists preventing the handsome girl to speak something.

 

"Hey, Twice.. we didn't know you have a new member!" The Red Velvet leader pointed her index finger to your direction. All girls in the room suddenly halt their activities and look at you. Your eyes became wide and your mouth open.

 

She thought you were the new member? Come on, nobody will believe that a nerd like you become member of famous girl group..

 

"Aww, she looks so young and cute!"

 

"Can you guys introduce her to us?! She is so preetty~" The Gfriend members went closer to your side, and Red Velvet followed suit.

 

"Can i just hug her?!"

 

What?! They seriously thought you're a newest member of Twice! Damn.

 

You glance at your girls, seeking for help. But they instantly grins and you got the feeling that they will make things worse.

And you are right.

 

"That's right! Her name is____! Isn't she cute?!" Chaeyoung said and rubs her face on your cheek. You experatedly push her face but her power is stronger than you.

 

"Aren't the maknaes cute~"

 

Everyone laugh and smiling all along, thinking that you and Chaeyoung are like cute little bunnies. Ugh, this mischievous brat really is something. She is too naughty. You decide to ask for help again.

 

"Help me~" Your plead unexpectedly sounded too cute. You gasp when everyone squeals and move closer to you.

 

"Aww, cutie! Come to unnies~" Some of the other girl group trying to hug you. They shove Chaeyoung away because they can't resist the urge to hug which is caused by your innocent look. As you try to escape from the hungry hyenas, your members leisurely engage in a talk with their colleague.

 

"I heard that there are total four group performing. Who is the other one?"

 

Irene smiles. "Oh, they're a bit late. It's our sunbaenim. Girls Generation unnie." Your eyes gone wide again. 

 

Girls Generation.. isn't that her group? Oh no, she can't see you in this state. Hugged by some girls.. Your unnie will surely gone mad-

 

Your train of thought interrupted as the door suddenly open, revealing a beautiful eye-smiling girl and her charming members. Tiffany eye-smile changed into a scary one, when she sees some girl forcefully hugs you. You could only sigh as she unleashed her HellFany mode.

 

"What are you guys doing to my precious baby!!"

---------

 

Yo!

It's me~ i got time, so.. i can update this story.

Sorry for the lack of mina x you in this chapter XD

Thanks for reading, votes and subscribe. It means a lot!