Dumbfounded

The Manager [DROPPED]

"So.. what is the matter, my little girl?"

 

Tiffany scouts closer. Seeing your troubled face, she can't help but to worry.

 

After the stolen kiss incident, Tiffany has been more protective to you.
She even came to Twice dorm knocked its door at midnight, trying to give some 'lesson' to Mina.. but you quickly stop her before she could went inside.

 

You were trying to prevent things from getting out of control. You immediately called the GG leader and a moment later she arrived from her schedule. Taeyeon could only sigh and muttered some apologies as she dragged Tiffany back to SNSD dorm that night.

 

Now, you are on her and Taeyeon shared apartment, sipping your drink as you try to voiced out your troubled thoughts at the two older woman who really look like a married couple.

 

"Um.. how did you know when you fall in love?"

 

Your innocent question caught her off guard. formed an o shape while her lover giggles at Tiffany unique reaction.

 

"Fany, close your mouth~ It's creepy.."

 

"S-sorry, Baby. I was just shocked." She mouthed sorry to Taeyeon, then turn to look questioningly at you. "Y-you like someone?"

 

"I dunno. That's why i want to ask you both."

 

You scratched your arms nervously. It's been a week and you are having this weird feeling everytime you see Myoui Mina smiles. You want to figure it out, that's why you ask your favorite unnies, trying to clear the doubt in your mind.

 

Taeyeon flashes a loving smile to her lover, before spoke to you. "When you don't do anything but you remember that person, or when you can't help but wonder how that person doing, or when you have this uneasy yet comfortable feeling everytime you remember that person smile.. you know that you are falling in love with that said person."

 

"Taebaby~ why are you so sweeet~"

 

You could see that your bestfriend launch her body to the poor Taeyeon. She keep kissing the short leader face and you can't help but smile at the sight.

 

".. i love her..Maybe.."

 

You finally smiles. Taeyeon words are clearly enlight your doubts.


________________

 

The following day..

 

"Mina-ah, wears your jersey quick!" You shouts at the redhaired girl who busy playing with her phone. You sighs before approaching the taller girl who completely ignore your presence. "Come on, you need to perform on the stadium in fifteen minutes."

 

".."

 

No responses from the younger girl. Mina just keep silent and staring at her phone with a pout on her face. Mina has been acting strange since this morning in the baseball stadium where Twice will perform.

 

Sana, who just finished her make up nudge your arms. You glanced at her and she spoke again. "What did she does this time, unnie?"

 

"I don't know.. she kept sulking and ignore my words."

 

"Did you do something that made her upset?" You quickly thinking about some possibilities that maybe you hurt her feeling with your actions.

 

But nothing came to your mind.

 

"I think i didn't do anything wrong.."

 

"Or she is just on her period?"

 

"Maybe she is mad?" Chaeyoung suddenly appear with Nayeon in her arms.

 

Nayeon nods and look at you. "I agree with Chaeng. I think she is jealous, unnie."

 

What? How could Mina jealous? You didn't do anything or flirt with anyone.

 

"Huh? I didn't flirt with anyone, though.."

 

They shook her heads. Sana sighs before patting your shoulder. "Of course. You aren't the flirt. You were being the one who got flirted."

 

"W-who try to court me?"

 

"Remember the beautiful girl from earlier?" You nods.

 

You still remember that some hours ago, when you and Twice girls watching the Baseball game, a pretty and y girl sat beside you. She offered her popcorns to you. She was all smiling while looking at you expectantly. You took the foods and thanked her. Well, you just didn't want to make her sad.

 

Then you two talked for almost two hours. After that she asked for your number, she said that she just arrived at South Korea eventhough she herself is a Korean. She want you to be her first Korean friend. So, you agreed and give her your number.

 

Of course she was just wanna have a friend, right? And you can't say no to a pretty girl like her.

 

"She obviously was flirting with you."

 

"But.. she just arrived in Seoul. She doesn't know anyone.." You reasoned out. You feel Mina's eyes on you, but when you look back, she immediately avert her eyes.

 

"Don't you know who she was?"

 

"A Korea-America girl maybe?"

 

Jihyo suddenly appear with her shocked expression. "You seriousyl don't know her? She is HyunA, for god sake!"

 

"Ah, that's right. She said her name was Kim Hyuna!" You exclaimed happily. Then suddenly you realize something. "Hey-how did you know?"

 

"Seriously.. she is celebrity, unnie." Dahyun answer while giggles at your cluelessness. "Here is she." She took out her phone and shows a picture of a very y girl.

 

 

"Whoa, it's the same girl.."

 

You could see the other Twice members sighs simultaneously, because of your poor knowledge about the entertainment world. You only pouted as they begin to lecture you.

 

"You should know one or two things about the music industry.."

 

"How did you even got the job when you don't know some artists.."

 

"I can't believe that you even befriended with the famous Tiffany Hwang.."

 

"I-it's not my fault.. and don't drag MiYoung unnie into this!" You cut their lecture before it get more annoying. A sigh escaped your lips, before you ask them. "Anyway, what should i do now? It's the first time somebody have an interest with me.."

 

They shook her head again. You knitted your eyebrows, not understanding what that supposed to mean.

 

"Look.. It seems almost everyone that you has met has tried to court you. They definitely interested in you, even the Twice and JYP staffs." The members nods quickly at Sana words. "But, you, yes you, are just too dense as hell and just realize it now!"

 

"U-uh.. i should be happy or what?"

 

"Ugh, just tell Mina unnie to wears her jersey, we still need to perform!" The usual calm Tzuyu ruffle her hair furiously because of your stupid question.

 

You nods, and approach the sulking girl again. With more gentler try.

 

"Mina-ah.."

 

"Hmm.." She only hummed in response. Her eyes fixated on the game which she played on her phone.

 

It gave you a chance to look at the younger girl figure. She is a very pretty girl, indeed. Even with her newly shorter and recently dyed hair, she is still breathtaking

 

as usual.

 

And you didn't even realize that you have been staring at her, until she opened . "What do you want?"

 

"Uh.. i'm sorry.."

 

"Sorry for?"

 

You turn silent.


She is right, what did you feel sorry for?


For making her jealous?
It's not like she is your girlfriend or something.

 

"I-i don't know. I just feel you somewhat mad at me.."

 

You could see that Mina put her phone back on her bag. She turn her attention to you, making you feel shy at her gaze.

"I will forgive you, princess."

 

"R-really?"

 

"Yeah. But with one condition." You give her your confused stare. She only give you a naughty smirk.

 

"What-"

 

Your body tensed up when you feel a soft pair of lips met with your lips.

 

Her lips.

 

Godammit.

 

You can't do anything because you are somewhat confused yet happy at the same time.

 

After some seconds, Mina pulled away from the kiss with a contented smile. "There, apology officially accepted." She smile at you one last time before dissapear to the dressing room leaving you dumbfounded.

 

_________

Yo, its me!

A couple of things happen so i cant update the story..

anyway, thanks for the love! You guys are awesome!

Have a nice day!